So of the forum had a get together at the Cask n' Flagon who would you want to punch?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re: So of the forum had a get together at the Cask n' Flagon who would you want to punch?

I'd punch the op for thinking this thread represents humor. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: So of the forum had a get together at the Cask n' Flagon who would you want to punch?

Joe B..to make up fpr missing him at Prof Thom's..was so looking forward to meeting him..

I wore a name tag.  I really thought that would've been enough.  Just for that, I'm not letting you punch me.

Assuming gloves and head gear, I'd give Hugh a shot.  He looks like an MMA type.  It would make for an interesting match, assuming he's been drinking for a while.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm with Amp, I'd buy everyone a beer.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You sure?  We have Cnuck(s) among us.  If you encourage them, they'll never leave and never stop.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RigatoniT. Show RigatoniT's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RigatoniT's comment:

[QUOTE]

Debbie Downer... way to kill the humor of the thread.... 

[/QUOTE]

OK. You're right. I would punch you.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

[/QUOTE]

Now that's more like it.

[/QUOTE]

Like Al Bundy would say "Let's Rock!" lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BosoxJoe5's commen

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So you do have a pony tail.

I'm a 60 year old wife, mother and grandmother and you talk about wanting to punch me.  Good grief you are one sorry soul

[/QUOTE]

While I disagree with this thread and even more so with Bogie's post, if want people to show you more respect, I would suggest you show more respect for other human beings. I am not going to bite on the soul comment. Way too much of a softball. 

[/QUOTE]

I suggest you show my religious beliefs more respect.  And no one should say they want to punch a woman.  What's wrong with you!?!?

[/QUOTE]

For the the second part did you read my post? As for the first part. I don't think hating people in general is part of the Catholic faith. Using religion to justify your hate is blasphemous, IHMO. Even the pope said stop worrying about the things you like to get all worked up about. As a Catholic I would leave any parish that told me I needed to hate to get to heaven. Also the who baring false witness routine you do, which TBH I think it is because you allow your self to get carried away and isn't truly malicious.

[/QUOTE]

Listen, we have been down this road a thousand times and I'm not going down it again.  You are way off base on this one.  You don't know what my faith teaches and yet you lecture me.  I suggest you read the Catechism of the Catholic Church on this issue.  You manipulate the meaning of the pope's words.  

If after reading it you want to have a back and forth in the private message area I would love to talk to you.

This is not the place for this discussion.

As for the second part you inserted a "but".  There is never a "but" when it comes to hitting women.

I'll give you the last word. I am finished talking to you about this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BosoxJoe5's commen

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm a 60 year old wife, mother and grandmother and you talk about wanting to punch me.  Good grief you are one sorry soul

[/QUOTE]

While I disagree with this thread and even more so with Bogie's post, if want people to show you more respect, I would suggest you show more respect for other human beings. I am not going to bite on the soul comment. Way too much of a softball. 

[/QUOTE]

I suggest you show my religious beliefs more respect.  And no one should say they want to punch a woman.  What's wrong with you!?!?

[/QUOTE]

For the the second part did you read my post? As for the first part. I don't think hating people in general is part of the Catholic faith. Using religion to justify your hate is blasphemous, IHMO. Even the pope said stop worrying about the things you like to get all worked up about. As a Catholic I would leave any parish that told me I needed to hate to get to heaven. Also the who baring false witness routine you do, which TBH I think it is because you allow your self to get carried away and isn't truly malicious.

[/QUOTE]

She only reads what she wants to read. I admit my post was stupid, but I did say I would never punch a woman. 67, apparently, did not find that relevant. Oh well, I've never been comfortable around religious people.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RigatoniT. Show RigatoniT's posts

This thread is not that bad... most made jokes and some got into a good discussion about life.... for the 1 or 2 that seemed to take it to heart... it was not meant to be that way. Of course I would not physically punch Bill... first it would hospitalize him     and second I have not punched anyone in 20 years... when I was very young.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lighten up, St. Frances.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

This thread is not that bad... most made jokes and some got into a good discussion about life.... for the 1 or 2 that seemed to take it to heart... it was not meant to be that way. Of course I would not physically punch Bill... first it would hospitalize him     and second I have not punched anyone in 20 years... when I was very young.

[/QUOTE]

Plus you'd get sued. That's the worst part.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RigatoniT. Show RigatoniT's posts

lol.  I did get thrown out of the Cask in 1997 for being loud... there were not many people there and it was only 4PM.... not sure what that bartender was so ticked about.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I left a message for you bosoxjoe5

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RigatoniT. Show RigatoniT's posts

That weird.... really weird

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Are we punching someone in the face, balls or throat?

This makes a difference to me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RigatoniT. Show RigatoniT's posts

I think balls are clearly reserved for kicking.... or crunching.... throats are good for strangling... I would strangle pike

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are we punching someone in the face, balls or throat?

This makes a difference to me.

[/QUOTE]

Depends how tall they are.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Western world DNA is dying out, and the sense of humor is leaving as quick as anything.  Anyone not knowing that you were kidding needs to get out a little more often.  Nor do I have much patience for people that have to take everything seriously.

And, to be honest, I think a trip to the gym with a ring and gloves and headgear is probably a lot of fun.  I'm not sure if any of you have taken any martial arts, but I took Tae Kwon Do for a short while, and you literally sweat out of your eyeballs.  The first class I took, I showed up in sweats instead of the traditional gi (sp).  The sweatpants weighed like 10 pounds when I finished and I had to hold them up to keep them from falling down.

I'm telling you, beer never tasted so good as after you sweated out 10 pounds of that deep down sweat that smells like ammonia.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

I wouldn't slap or punch anyone one of you (even you Yankee trolls)..... I would wrap my arms around each of you and give you a big hug for dealing with all my "pro-Papi posts."

And for just reading any of the yada yada ....I write.

Then after hugging all of you.....I'd turn and say " DRINKS ON BILL-806 and DAD!"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm telling you, beer never tasted so good as after you sweated out 10 pounds of that deep down sweat that smells like ammonia.

[/QUOTE]

Mmmmmmmm.......ammonia.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RigatoniT. Show RigatoniT's posts

Joebreidey one of the better posters on the forum. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Debbie Downer... way to kill the humor of the thread.... 

[/QUOTE]

OK. You're right. I would punch you.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Getting back to the original OP, another forum member I'd like to punch is redsox67. She is a staunch supporter of Bill's and, in many ways, worse than he is. However, 67 is a female, so punching is out of the question. Perhaps I could dip her pony tail into a jar of ink or give her a hot foot.

[/QUOTE]

This speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. 

[/QUOTE]

This guy has to go. He's the same reincarnation over and over just insulting posters he doesn't like. What I've realized is that most of the posters are from the political forums, like yourself. He just comes here and attacks them for what they say there. More reason that he doesn't belong here on a baseball forum.

Again, I have to wonder if the Mods are from the political forum as well since he's running around completely offensive and completely OK here.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My friend, I get along with everyone in real life...left-wing, right-wing, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, take your pick.  That fellow had major issues and could only respond with vulgar, inappropriate personal attacks.

Sarcasm etc.?  fine.  But there is a line which really shouldn't be crossed.

Maybe it's me.  What I say is what I am.  I don't need multiple personalities for some personal self-gratification, and certainly don't require a monitor screen to shield myself from the real world.

He truly hates( and that is a strong word) because I'm politically conservative.  Well, this is America and we all have our right to feel the way we do.  It's too bad that his feelings weren't like Reagan/Tip O'Neill( maybe before your time?)  Although they were at opposite ends of the political spectrum,  they were able to laugh it off and have a drink together.

I'd buy everyone a beer except Robobot...or whatever his name is
    [/QUOTE]

You mean CROWBOT? He's long gone and hard to find. Actually, I thought he was quite funny with his sarcastic snipes. Btw, buying everyone a beer would be quite expensive; you might want to re-think that. It's cheaper just to punch them.

[/QUOTE]

When is this guy who follows posters from the political threads and attacks them here -- and is beyond offensive -- going to get the new Mods attention? There really seems to be an overlap with the political forum and it's allowing this poster to continue to just run around insulting posters he doesn't like there. You can't miss this many comments from a poster on a forum that has little input lately.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Getting back to the original OP, another forum member I'd like to punch is redsox67. She is a staunch supporter of Bill's and, in many ways, worse than he is. However, 67 is a female, so punching is out of the question. Perhaps I could dip her pony tail into a jar of ink or give her a hot foot.

[/QUOTE]

This speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. 

[/QUOTE]

This guy has to go. He's the same reincarnation over and over just insulting posters he doesn't like. What I've realized is that most of the posters are from the political forums, like yourself. He just comes here and attacks them for what they say there. More reason that he doesn't belong here on a baseball forum.

Again, I have to wonder if the Mods are from the political forum as well since he's running around completely offensive and completely OK here.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks kim.  I don't understand why he is getting away with the personal attacks. Both rigatoni and bogi are guilty of this.  I don't know why the mods don't stop them.  This thread is offensive on so many levels.  I thought it would be deleted by now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Just Ignore him, right?