So of the forum had a get together at the Cask n' Flagon who would you want to punch?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: So of the forum had a get together at the Cask n' Flagon who would you want to punch?

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here is a better and more civilized question:  Who would you buy a beer for?   I say Ice Cream. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

[/QUOTE]

I would want to buy a beer for jete, antibody, harm, nysteven and bill.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: So of the forum had a get together at the Cask n' Flagon who would you want to punch?

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So you do have a pony tail.

[/QUOTE]And you young man are way out of line here.....  The MODS ( 1 & 2 ) need to do an AUDIT of your posts..........  You may find yourself with that 80 year-old wacko owner of the L A Clippers !!!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks bill. You are a gentleman.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Can I punch everyone??? Extend my hands and spin around, hit everyone, and start a mosh pit...maybe play some parent hating music???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

why punch when we can watch some baseball, drink and yell at eachother?

Dating a Yankee fan, Proof that we can all get along

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I'm with Amp, I'd buy everyone a beer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My friend, I get along with everyone in real life...left-wing, right-wing, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, take your pick.  That fellow had major issues and could only respond with vulgar, inappropriate personal attacks.

Sarcasm etc.?  fine.  But there is a line which really shouldn't be crossed.

Maybe it's me.  What I say is what I am.  I don't need multiple personalities for some personal self-gratification, and certainly don't require a monitor screen to shield myself from the real world.

He truly hates( and that is a strong word) because I'm politically conservative.  Well, this is America and we all have our right to feel the way we do.  It's too bad that his feelings weren't like Reagan/Tip O'Neill( maybe before your time?)  Although they were at opposite ends of the political spectrum,  they were able to laugh it off and have a drink together.

I'd buy everyone a beer except Robobot...or whatever his name is.

[/QUOTE]

You mean CROWBOT? He's long gone and hard to find. Actually, I thought he was quite funny with his sarcastic snipes. Btw, buying everyone a beer would be quite expensive; you might want to re-think that. It's cheaper just to punch them.

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

I'm going the beer route and then ribbing folks for being polyannas...lastly I'm taking everyone for chicken at Popeyes!

As always - 100% correct!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm a 60 year old wife, mother and grandmother and you talk about wanting to punch me.  Good grief you are one sorry soul.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe, you should read the whole post.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I'd buy Hot Dogs and Ice Cream for everyone other than my blocked list..............

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]And you young man are way out of line here.....  The MODS ( 1 & 2 ) need to do an AUDIT of your posts..........  You may find yourself with that 80 year-old wacko owner of the L A Clippers !!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]OR shucks 67, "All the girls tell me that" !!!

[/QUOTE]

Actually, they usually say "No thanks, Bill."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:
    [QUOTE]

why punch when we can watch some baseball, drink and yell at eachother?

Dating a Yankee fan, Proof that we can all get along

[/QUOTE]

Well, you have to do something between innings.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Funny, I actually thought that might have been you. A lot of similarities.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would want to punch ... NO ONE.  Not because I am some kind of hippie pacificst (ok, I am), but because none of the people who act like jerks on this board would dream of acting like that in real life.  Internets tends to bring out the worst in people.  

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  I wouldn't even be surprised if a lot of people who clash in here got along in real life.  Sitting behind a keyboard is a lot like sitting behind a steering wheel....your balls tend to inflate a little bit. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And you young man are way out of line here.....  The MODS ( 1 & 2 ) need to do an AUDIT of your posts..........  You may find yourself with that 80 year-old wacko owner of the L A Clippers !!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]OR shucks 67, "All the girls tell me that" !!!

[/QUOTE]

LOL, I'm sure they do!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd buy everyone a beer except Robobot...or whatever his name is.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the beginning stages of one massive rager!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm a 60 year old wife, mother and grandmother and you talk about wanting to punch me.  Good grief you are one sorry soul

[/QUOTE]

While I disagree with this thread and even more so with Bogie's post, if want people to show you more respect, I would suggest you show more respect for other human beings. I am not going to bite on the soul comment. Way too much of a softball.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Hmm....I wouldn't punch anyone..but there is definitely one poster I would slap...just on general principal. Then of course, I would buy him a beer and give him an ice pack... :-)

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hmm....I wouldn't punch anyone..but there is definitely one poster I would slap...just on general principal. Then of course, I would buy him a beer and give him an ice pack... :-)

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

[/QUOTE]

I don't have the ambition to punch anyone.  I think the board has really become better with the mod addition.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm a 60 year old wife, mother and grandmother and you talk about wanting to punch me.  Good grief you are one sorry soul

While I disagree with this thread and even more so with Bogie's post, if want people to show you more respect, I would suggest you show more respect for other human beings. I am not going to bite on the soul comment. Way too much of a softball.

[/QUOTE]

I suggest you show my religious beliefs more respect.  And no one should say they want to punch a woman.  What's wrong with you!?!?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

I'd punch the op for thinking this thread represents humor. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Joe B..to make up fpr missing him at Prof Thom's..was so looking forward to meeting him..

I wore a name tag.  I really thought that would've been enough.  Just for that, I'm not letting you punch me.

Assuming gloves and head gear, I'd give Hugh a shot.  He looks like an MMA type.  It would make for an interesting match, assuming he's been drinking for a while.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm with Amp, I'd buy everyone a beer.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You sure?  We have Cnuck(s) among us.  If you encourage them, they'll never leave and never stop.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts