So sick of Joe Buck and Tim McUseless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

So sick of Joe Buck and Tim McUseless

I'm sick and tired of hearing Buck's monotone, uninspired calls of Sox plays (see: 2 run double by Ells "there's a hit to left...one run is in...here comes Crawford...and ells has a double", Gonzalez HR that knocked fatassia from the game) while crea,ing his pants when the Yanks do ANYthing (see: 5-4-3 dp that Cano "turned BRILLIANTLY!" as he got the runner by 3 solid steps).

Also, anyone catch Sarah Silverman in the box? I think she has an appointment to get a restraining order monday morning...buck is flat out creepy. Also, couldn't find a Yankee fan celeb IN NY! Embarrassing. Silverman was the Sox celberity? Also embarrassing.

And Tim McCarver...how can people at FOx keep sending out this dementia sufferer in good conscience? "When they lowered the mound from 15 to 10 inches...it used to be...well I guess I just said it already" Total awkward moment between these two clowns.

I hate them, why don't they work for ESPN?

I've even heard plenty of Yankee fans complain about them. Does ANYONE out there like this pair of tumors?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Girardi-Inept. Show Girardi-Inept's posts

Re: So sick of Joe Buck and Tim McUseless

Does this need a thread? What are your thoughts on tonight's game?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

i think it needs a thread, but has been said like 1 billion times. they are by far the 2 worst anouncers in all of pro sports.  I can't see how people could like them.  They're a bunch of clowns

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Most TV's have a mute button and closed captions, which give us viewers some easy options--both of which I normally exercise. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Simply amazing that the topic that dominates your mind right now is the FOX announcers instead of the good news about tonight's game? Are you a Sox fan or are you just craving for attention?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Dreadfully dull and insipid commentary.  Thank God for the mute button.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

They are the worst. Super Glue their lips!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Don't be hating on Sarah Silverman, she's hilarious. And it turns out we both have Yankee fan dads. Who knew? Or maybe I am Sarah Silverman....Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

After the Els double I hit the mute button. When Els hit the ball, at first I wasn't sure if it was even a hit the way Buck announced it. The call on Cano's turn of the double play made me sick too. I couldn't believe how much Buck was going nuts over that saying best infield arm in baseball. The best would be to get the radio feed synchronized with the tv feed. Unfortunately the radio feed is ahead of the tv feed. If it was the  other way around then one could simply pause the tv and let the rdaio catch up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: So sick of Joe Buck and Tim McUseless:
    [QUOTE]Dreadfully dull and insipid commentary.  Thank God for the mute button.
    Posted by crix[/QUOTE]

Florida Evans looks like the famale Papi!! great avatar crix...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Girardi-Inept. Show Girardi-Inept's posts

If you can tune out your wife at times or your mother-in-law most of the time then you can tune out the TV announcers. Concentrate on the action on the field and how much you want your team to win. Pretend that you are at the ballpark and some loud-mouths are within earshot of you - just tune them out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: So sick of Joe Buck and Tim McUseless:
    [QUOTE]Don't be hating on Sarah Silverman, she's hilarious. And it turns out we both have Yankee fan dads. Who knew? Or maybe I am Sarah Silverman....
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]
    Is it all right that I think she's darn attractive, too?