1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

So, the question needs to be asked.... Where does the Dodger investors get all their $$$$$$.,,,,,

From ????  This is the worse $$$$$ deal in the history of BaseBall, maybe sports........  This group paid over 1BIL for the team...... Being how my mind works, I wouldn't doubt that if you followed the $$$$$ it might take you across the Mexico boarder to the "CARTELS"........  What say you ????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: So, the question needs to be asked.... Where does the Dodger investors get all their $$$$$$.,,,,,

Majic Johnson and Co....Need I say more?
    hes half way to being a billionaire and his investing partners are nmo slouches either..
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/28/who-owns-the-los-angeles-dodgers_n_1384318.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: So, the question needs to be asked.... Where does the Dodger investors get all their $$$$$$.,,,,,

In Response to Re: So, the question needs to be asked.... Where does the Dodger investors get all their $$$$$$.,,,,,:
    Majic Johnson and Co....Need I say more? hes half way to being a billionaire and his investing partners are nmo slouches either.. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/28/who-owns-the-los-angeles-dodgers_n_1384318.html
    Posted by southpaw777
    Lefty,  this is interesting.....  let's see what the next 18 months brings !!  The Dodgers are bold, but not very business/smart !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

In Response to Re: So, the question needs to be asked.... Where does the Dodger investors get all their $$$$$$.,,,,,:
    In Response to Re: So, the question needs to be asked.... Where does the Dodger investors get all their $$$$$$.,,,,, : Lefty,  this is interesting.....  let's see what the next 18 months brings !!  The Dodgers are bold, but not very business/smart !!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Sounds like another team we are all familiar with.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In Response to So, the question needs to be asked.... Where does the Dodger investors get all their $$$$$$.,,,,,:
      From ????  This is the worse $$$$$ deal in the history of BaseBall, maybe sports........  This group paid over 1BIL for the team...... Being how my mind works, I wouldn't doubt that if you followed the $$$$$ it might take you across the Mexico boarder to the "CARTELS"........  What say you ????
    Posted by Bill-806

Good golly, Bill-806, quit embarrassing yourself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

The promise of a big new TV contract if the brand is especially interesting.  And AGon is perfect for that purpose.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Middlebrooks. Show Middlebrooks's posts

They bought the team for $1B, and will sign a TV deal for $4B, that's a pretty good deal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArkaSox. Show ArkaSox's posts

Do you really think that Major League Baseball would let any organization buy a team without first checking the finances of all the major players within the organization thoroughly ? 

Do you think Major League Baseball would approve the sale of a team to anyone if there was even the slightest hint of drug money involved?

Are you saying that because the Dodgers are in LA and LA has a very large Latino community that somehow drug money has to be involved?

Do you really believe that a "Mexican Drug Cartel" scenario is even remotely possible?

If you answered YES to any of the questions above, all I can say is what I said about this subject in another thread and that’s….WOW!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to So, the question needs to be asked.... Where does the Dodger investors get all their $$$$$$.,,,,, : Good golly, Bill-806, quit embarrassing yourself.
    Posted by hill55
    Time will tell !!!   Just food for thought......  Deep pockets, for sure !!!

Sections
Shortcuts