So umm. this new site is horrible.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

So umm. this new site is horrible.

I didn't think anything could stop my addiction, but it appears incompetence has done so .

The whole "quote" thing is heinous.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: So umm. this new site is horrible.

No that it isnt annoying but if you bold face your response it makes it easier to see

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't think anything could stop my addiction, but it appears incompetence has done so .

The whole "quote" thing is heinous.  

[/QUOTE]

See

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Yup, its pretty obnoxious. Suggestion: copy and paste the part of the other person's post you want to respond to in order to avoid that clutter.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

WORST CHANGES EVER...If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Strike13. Show Strike13's posts

yeah horrible when you cant even click discussions and have it take you right to the sport of choice

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I didn't post here for a little over a week and I can see that nothing has improved.

I was hoping we'd get some of the features back that we had before, perhaps I am impatient....we'll see.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I have not been able to bring myself to come here and post.  Sad.  I've been here pretty much everyday for six years.  But these changes are a bit much for me.  Its more of a pain than it is worth now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

They could have done what the Detroit News did to their sports forum.  They eliminated it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

agree with OP 100%.

@ burrito - bold works unless of course you are quoting Zilla or Moon. 

if they are now banning by IP these (hopefully) temporary setbacks are completely worth it.  now we just need to get all trolls to get banned.  ;)~

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Soxchemistry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Spellcheck  and edit yourself.

When replying copy and paste what you are replying to. We don't want to read the evolution of the thread which one gets on this reply feature.

Post and LOOK for your post after arrowing back or using the refresh button on your browser.

No delete feature, no problem. If you edit and spellcheck then there is no need to delete.

No Ignore feature? Many of you said that you never use it anyway. Some of you gave sermons that it was against free speech ( never really understood that argument).

[/QUOTE]

Good point. The site is way, way worse but I can cut and paste, edit, and spell check, and arrow back and use the refresh button.

A lot of people here already have one job they don't like.  they don't need another one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

WORST................FORUM................E....V....E.....R

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I think BDC must have hired 12 year olds to write the code for this thing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

i'll explain it for you, chem...he's saying that it shouldn't be a "job" to post on this site. It shouldn't take you to sign-in every time you get on site, and it shouldn't take you away from the forums. It's like a second job to post here. snake meant that. He's being sarcastic in that most people hate their jobs. I like mine, but I'm lucky.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

i'm his Father

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

roflmao

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Are those who can't spell or write the most upset about the lack of spell checking and edit?
    You don't understand roflmao? Maybe danny's right.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i'll explain it for you, chem...he's saying that it shouldn't be a "job" to post on this site. It shouldn't take you to sign-in every time you get on site, and it shouldn't take you away from the forums. It's like a second job to post here. snake meant that. He's being sarcastic in that most people hate their jobs. I like mine, but I'm lucky.

[/QUOTE]

We no longer need to sign in every time.

Most posters dislike the missing old features because they have trouble spelling, with proper grammar, and writing coherent thoughts.

If Snake was being sarcastic then let him say that. Who are you to put words into his mouth?

[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why me no likey.  Me cant figger out spellin and such.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]That's exactly why me no likey.  Me cant figger out spellin and such.[/QUOTE]Hillbilly.