So, when not hitting HOME RUNS, "BIG PAPI" is just not ........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: So, when not hitting HOME RUNS,

Ignore

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

HITTING  !!!!  Don't even try and dispute that  !!!

No disputing it.  Probably because Papi has to try to hit 6-run homeruns, given the way the rest of the team (except Holt) has played! 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Put Stanton behind Ortiz next year and see .......Don't even try to dispute that !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:

No disputing it.  Probably because Papi has to try to hit 6-run homeruns, given the way the rest of the team (except Holt) has played! 

Yes, I will give you DAT  !!

Hey imbecile, don't you have some potatoes to peel?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Jesus Bill, by your accounts the guy is 106 years old and he still is crushing the ball better than anyone of the team. Cut him some slack

As always - 100% correct!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Jesus Bill, by your accounts the guy is 106 years old and he still is crushing the ball better than anyone of the team. Cut him some slack

Crushing the ball ???    Not for my 15MIL  !!

Oh, Bill.  Ortiz is tied 4th in the league in home runs, tied 5th in RBI, and 6th in walks.  Just stop.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

It's not your 15 mil; I doubt you have 15 cents.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

he has 24 homers which could easily be 27.  He is going to get his 30 plus homers and play most of the games this season. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to steven11's comment:

he has 24 homers which could easily be 27.  He is going to get his 30 plus homers and play most of the games this season. 

Look, Bill's here for the INSULTS, not EXPLANATIONS.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Bill's biggest hook to get attention is to attack Ortiz because he knows people will get upset. Plus Bill likes young white players, who keep their mouth shut, and don't  cause controversy.  Nobody over thirty, Black or Latino or Native People need apply.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Bill's biggest hook to get attention is to attack Ortiz because he knows people will get upset. Plus Bill likes young white players, who keep their mouth shut, and don't  cause controversy.  Nobody over thirty, Black or Latino or Native People need apply.

That is not true, he is a huge Xander supporter.  I have been accused of the same and everyone knows I am huge JBJ fan.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Cmon Steve he thinks Bogie is Whit e. He told us his vision is poor. Plus your logic of I'm not , so he's not does not seem too logical.  Some people protest too much.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:

Dumb Old Man

Yikes.  That looks like it could be the real thing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Cmon Steve he thinks Bogie is Whit e. He told us his vision is poor. Plus your logic of I'm not , so he's not does not seem too logical.  Some people protest too much.

I am not sure if it was you but several accused me of the same when I posted about Pedro head hunting days which he even admitted on doing.  I know some claim Bill has made comments but I have never seen them.  What I do see is Bill liking and disliking players of all colors. 

He is reaching on this thread.  Ortiz's best part of the season of hitting homers is approaching and he could end up with 40 when all is done.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Ortiz hasn't been the problem and with a week of solid hitting, his average goes back to .265 or higher. The sox have lost a ton of games by one run, the problem is the sox did not invest in another hitter, something David requested.

The sox lucked out with no injuries last year, they rolled the dice again and it came up snake eyes.  Shane's absence killed them.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

that was a sweet swing by Ortiz, that looked like an 04 swing.  I love the way JoeC and dave obrien call home runs.

Bill:  I thought you learned by now that when you start these threads, Ortiz always goes long.  He is on his way for a 40 home run season.  If he doesn't hit when not homering, it is no big deal.

Sections
Shortcuts