So, when not hitting HOME RUNS, "BIG PAPI" is just not ........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: So, when not hitting HOME RUNS,

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

that was a sweet swing by Ortiz, that looked like an 04 swing.  I love the way JoeC and dave obrien call home runs.

Bill:  I thought you learned by now that when you start these threads, Ortiz always goes long.  He is on his way for a 40 home run season.  If he doesn't hit when not homering, it is no big deal.

[/QUOTE]
    Bill keeps outdoing himself when it comes to starting stupid threads. This one has to rank in his personal HOF of threads that show off his ignorance of the game.

Let's see now -- Ortiz has 25 of his 76 RBIs have come driving himself in on his 25 homers. Hmmm ... I wonder how he drove in those other 51 runs?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

that was a sweet swing by Ortiz, that looked like an 04 swing.  I love the way JoeC and dave obrien call home runs.

Bill:  I thought you learned by now that when you start these threads, Ortiz always goes long.  He is on his way for a 40 home run season.  If he doesn't hit when not homering, it is no big deal.

[/QUOTE]
    Bill keeps outdoing himself when it comes to starting stupid threads. This one has to rank in his personal HOF of threads that show off his ignorance of the game.

Let's see now -- Ortiz has 25 of his 76 RBIs have come driving himself in on his 25 homers. Hmmm ... I wonder how he drove in those other 51 runs?

[/QUOTE]And a nice  3 run HOMER today, right after he struck out with 2 (TWO) men on in the 1st inning !!!     "YOUR MAKING MY POINT"  !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Which is POINTLESS.!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

If someone wants to pick a game that David Ortiz won "single Handedly", this game would be that one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nothing to see here, MOVEON.ORG !!!

[/QUOTE]

isn't this the main reason you keep getting a time out?

[/QUOTE]

No.  That was in the old days when baiting wasn't allowed.  Now that he's gotten tacit permission to bait he's predictably back and baiting.  

We have a choice.  We can rise to his bait or we can ignore anything and everything he posts.  He's an attention wh ore and when he stops getting attention maybe he'll just go away.

I can tell you this... I've felt my IQ rising on a daily basis since I stopped trying to debate with a potato-peeling idiot.

[object HTMLDivElement]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No.  That was in the old days when baiting wasn't allowed.  Now that he's gotten tacit permission to bait he's predictably back and baiting.  

We have a choice.  We can rise to his bait or we can ignore anything and everything he posts.  He's an attention wh ore and when he stops getting attention maybe he'll just go away.

I can tell you this... I've felt my IQ rising on a daily basis since I stopped trying to debate with a potato-peeling idiot.

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Agree. I hardly ever respond to him anymore. Even on this thread, I responded to someone else.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Agree. I hardly ever respond to him anymore. Even on this thread, I responded to someone else.

[/QUOTE]

I understand that.  I do the same thing.  In this thread I was directing my post more toward those who respond to Bill than to Bill himself.

I do have to say that Bill is the master of passive-aggressive and anyone who's ever dealt with anyone who's p/a knows that it's one of the most difficult things to deal with.  When we ignore Bill he's happy because he's allowed to continue his anti-social behavior because nobody calls him on it, and when we call him on it he's happy because he's being talked about. Like now.    

This would be funny if Bill wasn't so sad to begin with.  

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]As DAD would say......... "SON, they may not like you, but they keep coming around"  !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Freak shows draw crowds  also accidents, right dad ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

As someone who has absolutely no problem with Bill 806 , let me just say this , if not for David Ortiz , we might very well be in the midst of a 96 year curse. If you think some people are upset now, can you imagine the unrest if that were the case ?  

Stabbed by Foulke.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As someone who has absolutely no problem with Bill 806 , let me just say this , if not for David Ortiz , we might very well be in the midst of a 96 year curse. If you think some people are upset now, can you imagine the unrest if that were the case ?  

[/QUOTE]

You got that straight, mr. gale.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement] Thank you. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement] Thank you. 

[/QUOTE] DGALEHOUSE.... You know your BASEBALL  !!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

refreshing thread Bill what made you decide to post a thread on Papi

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Ortiz is 3d in the AL in rbi's despite hitting within a very weak lineups--to say nothing of his big role in three WS wins.  OP is nuts. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ortiz is 3d in the AL in rbi's despite hitting within a very weak lineups--to say nothing of his big role in three WS wins.  OP is nuts. 

[/QUOTE]

And that with also leading the lead in intentional walks. (He's fourth in homers too.)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

refreshing thread Bill what made you decide to post a thread on Papi

[/QUOTE]

When do you figure out that he's baiting you?  

Bill keeps starting these threads because he has an insatiable need for attention.  He doesn't care if he's ridiculed or ignored as long as he's getting attention. He baits people with these threads and people pay attention to him.   He's even admitted in this thread that he doesn't care if he's liked or respected as long as we keep coming around!  

Every time someone responds to him he smiles to himself and feels very self-satisfied.  If you want to keep feeding this need he has for attention, go to it, but know that as long as you keep doing what you're doing he's going to keep doing what he's doing.  So what's the solution to this? Think about it.  It'll come to you.  Hint:  It starts with "I".

Two things I've learned as I grow older:

1.  One of the definitions of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, and..

2.  It's a funny thing about people.  When they find something that doesn't work for them they continue to do the same thing, only HARDER!.  

[object HTMLDivElement]

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

Hey Bill: do me a favor and save me some work. Do not insert your political crap into your posts any more because, as I promised you, every reference to that stuff will be blocked. Its getting old. While there is going to be less moderating here, there will be some of it, and if you make too much work for me I am going to take the easy way out and ban you.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Sections
Shortcuts