SO, WHY WAS MY "T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS" THREAD REMOVED??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SO, WHY WAS MY "T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS" THREAD REMOVED??????

JUST "DESPICABLE" !!!!!   WONDER IF IT WAS BECAUSE I USED THE WORD "CHRISTMAS" ???  OR MAYBE, LUCCIANO's HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: SO, WHY WAS MY "T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS" THREAD REMOVED??????

Merry Christmas Bill.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Happy Kwanzaa Bill!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: SO, WHY WAS MY "T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS" THREAD REMOVED??????:
    [QUOTE]Happy Festivus!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Festivus for the rest of us!! 

You know what I don't get about Christmas, how come people start saying "merry Christmas" weeks before Christmas?  It isn't like we all start saying Happy 4th of July on June 21st or Happy St. Patty's day on March 4th. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: SO, WHY WAS MY "T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS" THREAD REMOVED??????:
    [QUOTE]Happy Festivus!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]
    yes happy festivus

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In Response to SO, WHY WAS MY "T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS" THREAD REMOVED??????:
    [QUOTE]    JUST "DESPICABLE" !!!!!   WONDER IF IT WAS BECAUSE I USED THE WORD "CHRISTMAS" ???  OR MAYBE, LUCCIANO's HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT !!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

What did you write, mate?  Did you try to rhyme "mouse" with "prostitute"?  Or "stockings" with "chlamydia"?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Bill, Have a Happy Obama Christmas and let's hope that the Florida State Police don't arrest blacks driving to the polls in the next Presidntial election on the charge of DWBB ( Driving While Being Black) . See you in church.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to SO, WHY WAS MY "T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS" THREAD REMOVED??????:
    [QUOTE]    JUST "DESPICABLE" !!!!!   WONDER IF IT WAS BECAUSE I USED THE WORD "CHRISTMAS" ???  OR MAYBE, LUCCIANO's HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT !!

Because ( bald predictions ) was voted much better Christmas sprit !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.... I GUESS THAT I MUST ADMIT, THE BOARD SOMETIMES GETS CONFUSED WITH MY SENSE OF HUMOR !!!   AS DAD WOULD SAY....... "SON, NOT EVERYONE PLAYS THE GAME LIKE YOU" !!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

OKAY CHAD FINN

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

because it sucked, just like all your other all CAPS posts,  it was ignored so much they removed it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]because it sucked, just like all your other all CAPS posts,  it was ignored so much they removed it.
    Posted by Medic87[/QUOTE]

thats the Christmas spirit

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Joyeux Noel, Buona Natale, Feliz Navidad, and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

First: 4/8/2009
    Last: 12/21/2011
    because it sucked, just like all your other all CAPS posts,  it was ignored so much they removed it.
    Posted by Medic87

thats the Christmas spirit

Bah Humbug.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]because it sucked, just like all your other all CAPS posts,  it was ignored so much they removed it.
    Posted by Medic87[/QUOTE]THATS THE SPIRIT MEDICMAN.....  AFTER 241 POSTS THAT IS QUITE THE BOLD POSITION FOR YOU TO TAKE......  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO, SON !!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SO, WHY WAS MY "T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS" THREAD REMOVED?????? : THATS THE SPIRIT MEDICMAN.....  AFTER 241 POSTS THAT IS QUITE THE BOLD POSITION FOR YOU TO TAKE......  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO, SON !!!!!

I'd think a conservative fella such as yourself would value quality over quanity, not that it surprises anyone when so called conservatives don't live the empty rhetoric they spew. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SO, WHY WAS MY "T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS" THREAD REMOVED?????? : I'd think a conservative fella such as yourself would value quality over quanity, not that it surprises anyone when so called conservatives don't live the empty rhetoric they spew. 
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE] WOW !!!  PROFOUND , DEEP,VERY DEEP !!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SO, WHY WAS MY "T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS" THREAD REMOVED?????? : I'd think a conservative fella such as yourself would value quality over quanity, not that it surprises anyone when so called conservatives don't live the empty rhetoric they spew. 
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like "I didn't have sex with that woman!"

I wonder how long it took to scrub down and sanitize the Oral office after he left office?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I think they got you on a technicality Bill-806 as it is not the night before Christmas yet.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

I just sent a Rush Limbaugh  biography and a AK-47 and ammo to Bill-806 for his Christmas present. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Sections
Shortcuts