SOFTLAW, aka SOFTY....... If you can see this, BDC is giving AMNESTY.........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re: SOFTLAW, aka SOFTY....... If you can see this, BDC is giving AMNESTY.........

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

SOFTY, WE WANT YOU BACK ON THIS BOARD, WE NEED YOU ON THIS BOARD, YOU PROVIDE THE BLANKET OF SECURITY THAT WE ALL SLEEP UNDER !!!

[/QUOTE]

Not weird at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: SOFTLAW, aka SOFTY....... If you can see this, BDC is giving AMNESTY.........

I've actually been reading this board again now that that clown is no longer spamming it with his nonsense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Although it would be amusing to see him having another meltdown about Ortiz.  What did he call him?  A "Punch and Judy hitter"? LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

This board is so dull we could use pike, softy putin and rasputin

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Although it would be amusing to see him having another meltdown about Ortiz.  What did he call him?  A "Punch and Judy hitter"? LOL! [/QUOTE] [object HTMLDivElement]

Yes, and if they didn't give him a day off every 5 days, it was management incompetence.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

SOFTY, WE WANT YOU BACK ON THIS BOARD, WE NEED YOU ON THIS BOARD, YOU PROVIDE THE BLANKET OF SECURITY THAT WE ALL SLEEP UNDER !!!

[/QUOTE]

Not all, Bill; just you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Softlaw was wrong on almost every single one of his predictions.  in fact, if you went to Vegas and bet the opposite of what he said you would be very, very rich.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"LOOKS LIKE OUR BELOVED RED SOX COULD USE THE HELP OF MR. SOFTLAW !!!!"

Well he opposed the Dodgers trade that won us a title and he demanded Cherry be fired. He was utterly wrong on just about everything. He told us pitching wasn't important and we needed another big bat to win. 

And he's not even a fan of the team....he was actively rooting for Detroit the year we won the title. Just to prove a point about the power of offense.

We don't need softy in here. Forum way better without his drivel. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Bill

I see you lauding the kinder- gentler board and how nice it is. The reason the board is kinder and gentler is the people like Softy that aren't here anymore.

Why would you want him back?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]

OK, NOW THAT WE HAVE HAD 24 HOURS OF THOUGHT, IM SURE THAT A LOT OF YOU MIGHT HAVE CHANGED YOUR MINDS ON SOFTY.....  LETS ASK THE  B D C TO REACH OUT TO HIM AND GET HIM BACK IN THE FOLD !!!!    WHAT SAY YOU ?????

[/QUOTE]

Ok.  I thought it over.  

My answer is still NO!

Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

OK, NOW THAT WE HAVE HAD 24 HOURS OF THOUGHT, IM SURE THAT A LOT OF YOU MIGHT HAVE CHANGED YOUR MINDS ON SOFTY.....  LETS ASK THE  B D C TO REACH OUT TO HIM AND GET HIM BACK IN THE FOLD !!!!    WHAT SAY YOU ?????

I've got many things to say, but each and every one would get me suspended. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

There is no "we".

You're not nearly bright enough to speak for anyone else on this board.

Softy is the last thing this board needs right now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I say you have expressed your opinion about Softy over and over again and now its time for you to keep it to yourself.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

MY HERO BACK IN THE FOLD OF THE BLANKET THAT WE SLEEP UNDER!!!!!

Ummmmmm..........I decided to break down your posts on this thread and sum it all up.  That is what I came up with.  How very Liberal of you Bill....

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ummmmmm..........I decided to break down your posts on this thread and sum it all up.  That is what I came up with.  How very Liberal of you Bill....

[/QUOTE]AH YES, THE "PLAYBOOK", RESORTING TO THE DISTORTING !!!!!  WHERE HAVE I SEEN THAT BEFORE ????

[/QUOTE]

Is this another political comment?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

...YOU PROVIDE THE BLANKET OF SECURITY THAT WE ALL SLEEP UNDER !!!

I always though BILL & softy were in be together, but it thought it was just figuratively, now I wonder if it was literal.

Sox4ever

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

AH YES, THE "PLAYBOOK", RESORTING TO THE DISTORTING !!!!!  WHERE HAVE I SEEN THAT BEFORE ????

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]I get the feeling that you are STALKING me ??  Please tell us that you have other things to do with your TIME  !!!!!

[/QUOTE]
    Your ego is getting in the way.  One doesn't have to stalk to find stupid comments.  They're everywhere!  

And BTW, your response didn't answer the question I asked.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Softlaw provided a wet blanket.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]AH YES, THE "PLAYBOOK", RESORTING TO THE DISTORTING !!!!!  WHERE HAVE I SEEN THAT BEFORE ????

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes.  it absolutely is.

Sections
Shortcuts