Softlaw Emailed me the Following list of Washed up Poor Value Veteran Free Agents to Avoid like the Plague:

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Softlaw Emailed me the Following list of Washed up Poor Value Veteran Free Agents to Avoid like the Plague:

Thank you for that flip flop on David Ortiz' wheelchair contract. Typical lawyer, can't be trusted.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Softlaw Emailed me the Following list of Washed up Poor Value Veteran Free Agents to Avoid like the Plague:

Anything more than a one year $8 million deal for Ortiz is unacceptable. There can be a team option perhaps for a second year for the same pay... 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Unless we sign a power bat I cannot see any value in bringing him back. If he is our only power bat in 2013 we may as well throw in the towel now. His value is batting 5th behind a 35+ homer masher.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Is softy  the left hand and trotter the right? 

I'm guessing Ortiz gets 1 year 13 million and signs on, so I guess softy and I agree. Say hi to that crazy old coot. #sybil

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Not for nothing, but you started a thread suggesting FAs to avoid like the plague.

But then you only listed one guy to avoid, since you said Papi was doable-Tori Hunter.

Was that really thread-worthy?  And if it was, make the title singular.