Softlaw Emailed me the Following list of Washed up Poor Value Veteran Free Agents to Avoid like the Plague:

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Softlaw Emailed me the Following list of Washed up Poor Value Veteran Free Agents to Avoid like the Plague:

You call it "spin" because it proves your racist stance wrong. Ozzy Guillen even laughed at what people like you are saying. get a grip...The world is filled with enough hate without people like you cowardly hiding behind a keyboard challenging people everyday...I dont get mad or upset with guys like you..I laugh and realize how life must be for you. Someone who gets his jollies coming to a sports forum to see who he can challenge and try to pizz off, internet bravery at its best...Well, go ahead and see if you can get a rise out of someone else cause it wont happen here. I feel more sorry for you. Its too easy to prove you wrong...No challenge...Im done with you...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Softlaw Emailed me the Following list of Washed up Poor Value Veteran Free Agents to Avoid like the Plague:

Torii Hunter with the game winning hit last night....306AVG .359OBP .449SLG 16HR 86RBI...No Doubt the man can still produce...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Hunter is a career loser in a team game. It's not because he was unlucky and played on teams without enough team talent. It's that he's a loud mouth mental midget loser.

.305 BA and .370 OBP in the playoffs.

9 staright Gold Gloves from the same guys who voted  a few GGs to Jeter (softy is one of his biggest apologists in terms of defending one of the worst SSs in our generation.

There's no way we should sign Torii at his age and at our current stage of contention, but to bash his play on the field is typicalsofty silliness.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Not sure how a 1yr deal and an option year could be a bad move by the Sox Moon...Im not saying they def should do it, but if the did I wouldnt consider it a bad move...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I don't see the purpose... as a bridge? 

To put the big decision on hold?

I'd rather have Ross or several other options, like...

Ryan Ludwick:  13:$5M mutual option ($0.5M buyout)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Hes another option and I wouldnt be upset with that choice either. I dont think either would cost a lot. Hunter is at .309AVG and a .360OBP Ludwick slightly lower, but with more HR and better SLG...We currently dont have one of our OF positions filled and if they trade Ells that will be 2.

The reason I mentioned Hunter is because he could play LF in Fenway (or RF for that matter) without a problem. hes still got a good bat and solid defense. The one thing I think he does provide besides the obvious good production is leadership. If we are going to be using more younger players the next year or 2, I think hes a good example of how the game should be played.

Bottom line, like I said. I wouldnt mind either of the 2 mentioned. Im not so stuck on Hunter that Im of the opinion that it should be him. Just making an argument for why I think he would be a good fit. Ludwick would provide a solid argument too for why he could work...

10. This post has been removed.