Softlaw or Peter Abraham: Whose Baseball Comments Would You Rather Read?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Softlaw or Peter Abraham: Whose Baseball Comments Would You Rather Read?

I can barely remember Softlaw now. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Haha, man are you getting desperate.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

you can stop pretending not to be softy.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Get off your horse

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Softy was not coy, he attacked issues head on.  He didn't back down from a fight and his posts were long and well written.  You may not have agreed with what he said be he is a smart guy.

This guy is coy and his posts are small in length and content. IMHO this guy is not softy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Softy was not coy, he attacked issues head on.  He didn't back down from a fight and his posts were long and well written.  You may not have agreed with what he said be he is a smart guy.

This guy is coy and his posts are small in length and content. IMHO this guy is not softy.

Sorry, but you've been fooled.  Just read the first post in Fireman's thread about Ellsbury not being missed.  a) It's pretty long. b) Nobody hates Ellsbury more than Softlaw/Fireman.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I'll read the man who actually gets paid for his column

If you are so great, then become pro

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I read my own writting sometimes too, and pretend like I'm not me.  Sometimes I even write letters and address it to myself from a name I make up and pretend I'm getting fan mail for being awesome. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Depends on whether I am in the mood for melodrama or comedy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

If the choice were (c) sticking an ice pick in my ear canal, I'd choose that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

The real question is:  how many other people do you have hiding in there???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Sorry, but you've been fooled.  Just read the first post in Fireman's thread about Ellsbury not being missed.  a) It's pretty long. b) Nobody hates Ellsbury more than Softlaw/Fireman.

He doesn't write as well as softy, I could be wrong, just a guess.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kaiser Souze. Show Kaiser Souze's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

I read my own writting sometimes too, and pretend like I'm not me.  Sometimes I even write letters and address it to myself from a name I make up and pretend I'm getting fan mail for being awesome. 

Now this stuff I read...that's great!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

So softy claims he is better than Abraham, Leyland, and Cherington. This are quite the delusions of grandeur.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

Softlaw for me, I never read Abraham's out to lunch comments that are insider media fluff. I'm a member of Softlaw's private by invitation only blog, but I do miss him on this santized site.

If u never read Abrahams stuff , how can you judge what you prefer/ Oh sorry.just as in everyting else you post....you decide what is the case in your own head....ignore any real world facts and then post statements stating your distorted reality...usually supported by one inane fact.....you must be a conspiracy theorist!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Softlaw for me, I never read Abraham's out to lunch comments that are insider media fluff. I'm a member of Softlaw's private by invitation only blog, but I do miss him on this santized site.

how can i join this blog? is there an application i can fill out? membership fee?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

how can i join this blog? is there an application i can fill out? membership fee?

It hasnt been posted on in a couple years

http://redsoxlaw.blogspot.com/

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Just get a frontal lobotomy and you're in.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

You're right, not that I would ever try and impersonate the Softlaw. That would be impossible. 

nut, I like Ellsbury, I just don't like his lack of effort on defense and his costs vs. his replacment costs. I like Shane, on a one year contract. Plays the game hard, the right way. He and Bradley will need to replace Ellsbury when Ellsbury signs with another team this winter. 

Right now every player on the team costs exactly the same; whatever they get in playoff/World Series shares.  No more, no less.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts