softlaw please take control of the forum! I am drowning amongst the idiocy!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

softlaw please take control of the forum! I am drowning amongst the idiocy!

Annabel Sanchez? One more #3 starter, and he wants $90 million.

Jason Bay? HAHHHHHHHAAA!

Tori Hunter? One more 37 year old.

Youk? By all means let us bring everyone back.

Coaching Staff? Why sign Martinez when we can instead have two useless hitting coaches? And by all means let's bring back a few of the former coaches.

We need you now more than ever. The little league posters are saturating the board with their "ideas" to improve the team. These are the same posters who wanted to give Elles a huge extension last winter... the same posters who wet their undies over signing Crawford, and the very same crowd who want now to regurgitate the past by bringing back Masterson, Sanchez, and Youk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: softlaw please take control of the forum! I am drowning amongst the idiocy!

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Jason Bay? HAHHHHHHHAAA!

Coaching Staff? Why sign Martinez when we can instead have two useless hitting coaches? And by all means let's bring back a few of the former coaches.

We need you now more than ever. The little league posters are saturating the board with their "ideas" to improve the team. These are the same posters who wanted to give Elles a huge extension last winter... the same posters who wet their undies over signing Crawford, and the very same crowd who want now to regurgitate the past by bringing back Masterson, Sanchez, and Youk.

Id say your drowning is not such a bad thing! Stay put wherever you are Softlaw.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Jason Bay? HAHHHHHHHAAA!

You complain about others expressing an opinion. All you ever seem to do is complain about what others express but never offer a reason as to why you disagree or offer up a reasonable alternative. Your complaints and a calling out posters is why the forum has issues

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

BTW the fact that you need reinforcements says a lot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Jim Jim Jim.... so misguided. I demand you turn in your Red Sox jacket patch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

So then make a suggestion yourself instead of telling everyone their idea is no good.

FWIW I dont want to extend Ells for the $$ and years he wants, dont want Youk or Bay, not inclined to give Sanchez 90M, and dont see Masterson as a solid starting pitcher but more a bullpen arm. Oh, and martinez already signed with Miami.

The idea of a hitting coach and assistant hitting coach is good and more teams are buying into this. Its hardly a useless idea, as you say. Theres a lot of work to do and 1 hitting coach cant be everywhere all the time. The assistant can take care of the things that he cant. Nothing wrong with that...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Hire 6 hitting coaches then. Meanwhile classrooms don't have enough teachers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

BTW I laid out my plan for 2013 three different times, and I cannot help it if knowbody absorbed it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

BTW I laid out my plan for 2013 three different times, and I cannot help it if knowbody absorbed it. 

Knowbody absorbed your plan...yes, that would be a problem.  Knowbody the super-villain, right?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Great Post !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Here,let me help you

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Great Post !!!

hey mr bill. i read on the internet that people who use multiple exclamation points are mentally diseased.

really!!!!!!??????

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Great Post !!!

hey mr bill. i read on the internet that people who use multiple exclamation points are mentally diseased.

really!!!!!!??????

Yes, really!!!!!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Burrito, your hero worship is misguided.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Jason Bay? HAHHHHHHHAAA!

Pike? Is that you? Very clever!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Posters here can come up with some pretty half-baked ideas (I'm waiting for a "Zach Stewart, JC Linares, and Rich Hill for King Felix" type thread), but for what it's worth, all of the players you named (maybe not Youk) plus the two hitting coaches idea have been reported to be actually under consideration by the Red Sox..."little league posters" didn't dream all that stuff up, as you seem to imply.

Not sure if that makes any difference.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Jason Bay? HAHHHHHHHAAA!

Its not that I cannot understand your frustration that such a dmaged and lackluster group of potential Sox are being bandied about.  But I think your frustrations are misdirected.  I think posters, and press, are throwing out these names because, well, who the heck  is really out there on the market that is any better?  It is the sad nature of the Sox plight if you ask me.  they just freed up 100 million to reinvent the club, and there really is no reason to use any of that big cash.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

And Softlaw is your life preserver?  You may just be drowning in your own bile.  

Sections
Shortcuts