SOFTLAW, removed by the "BIG O" as Softy calls........

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: SOFTLAW, removed by the

it was nice knowing you softlaw

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

SOFTY, is that you ?????  Heck, I feel like Davey Crockett here..... Good thing your back, as my 13 days are just about up  !!!!!!   BTW, thanks DOTTIE for the early PARDON 

Bill, Softlaw doesn't do re-education and viewpoint purgatory;) Moonshemp and Southfaux and these other NYT Board shills have to call their mommy to "make them stop".

Or... maybe you're repeatedly banned because you're offensive to people with normal sensibilities. 
    What's next?  Do you call the ACLU to defend your right to free speech?  Now THERE is a conundrum for the extreme right!  LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Truth is MEF, it might be nice to know him if we were all sitting at a sports bar somewhere. I do not much care for his internet persona because he is so far to the right, but I suspect like many here they would not act that way in public. Which brings me to my second comment: this thread has gone off the deep end. Time to tone it down and act towards each other as you would if your kid were watching you type.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Mccain "reach out and repeat racist and bigot and homophobe as you reach out to federal identity classes" would have been a disaster, but the Obama debt and deficits are the worst economic disisasters in American history.

That's not what most of the economists say; they're for stimulus. BTW, if there was a good conservative candidate, I would vote for him. Who would you want? Maybe I'm missing somebody. (Giuliani?)

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Truth is MEF, it might be nice to know him if we were all sitting at a sports bar somewhere. I do not much care for his internet persona because he is so far to the right, but I suspect like many here they would not act that way in public. Which brings me to my second comment: this thread has gone off the deep end. Time to tone it down and act towards each other as you would if your kid were watching you type.

You make a good point green!  I have a great deal of respect toward my elders, & would never think of talking to an older gentleman, as I suspect Bill is, with such disrespect & derision.  I would certainly make a few subtle points pandering to their basic humanity.  I doubt Bill is a "bad guy," & is likely respectful to those he disagrees with in public.  He might harbor some benign minor bigotries, but would probably not be overtly racist, bigoted, or homophobic. 

I apologize Bill!  I'll keep it in check.

Stiffy?  Different story!  Whole lot a hate goin on there!  I will continue to mock & ridicule him!  Sorry!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Before many of you were born, I had a Barry Goldwater bumper sticker on my car when living in Taxachusetts.  And, I was proud of it.

I'm certain all those conservative 3rd grade shool teachers there were very supportive...not.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

you got that right. This coward most definitely would not be spewing this hate speech in public where someone can actually do something abou it. So instead he uses the anonimity of the internet to spread his racist and bigoted thoughts. Class act!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

All little Billy is capable of understanding is, "he said he's a teacher, therefore he really is a Lib!  Just as my little pea brain thought.  I was right!  I didn't really understand those big words he was using, but I know he has to be a Lib., even though he occasionally takes a shot at the Left, I think, he's still safely in my little world of comprehension."

Billy boy!  Follow me here!!!  I can't stand the brain dead partisan ideological demagogues on the LEFT either.  I can't control how the morons on the Left run their party, but I can call out the brain dead morons on my side!

FAIR   !!!!!!  Meanwhile back at the "BIG O RANCH", destruction of the once PROUD AMERICA continues !!!

I'm on your side, Bill!!

I have my 'free America  Impeach Obama' sticker on my car(a Prius, by the way...LOL).  I hope you do too?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

To this debate..... Both reasonable Dems & Republicans must come together & tell the fringes on opposite political poles to shut the FFFFFFFFFFF up!

That is the bottom line. Extremism on BOTH sides has lead to political gridlock. BOTH sides are too eager to please the fringes of their respective parties and worry about getting re-elected more than doing the right thing. This has got to stop.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts