SOFTLAW, removed by the "BIG O" as Softy calls........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: SOFTLAW, removed by the

Can spring training be far behind ????  Cabin fever is not healthy !!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to SinceYaz's comment:

Just one question ....

I make a comment political in only its reference and Pike goes all ape shirt on me .... and even gets some to "see his point" - which totally missed my point ... and am told politics are not to be mixed with this sacred forum ...

But Bill makes political commentary all the time ... and whutdeheck, it happens and happens and happens ....

I don't get it....

Oh, the question?

Howcome?

Bill lives by his own rules. And pike seems to have adopted a hands off policy regarding him for some reason.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Just one question ....

I make a comment political in only its reference and Pike goes all ape shirt on me .... and even gets some to "see his point" - which totally missed my point ... and am told politics are not to be mixed with this sacred forum ...

But Bill makes political commentary all the time ... and whutdeheck, it happens and happens and happens ....

I don't get it....

Oh, the question?

Howcome?

Sorry.... As DAD would say........  "SON, HOW CAN YOU GET MAD AT BILL-806" ????

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Just one question ....

I don't get it....

Oh, the question?

Howcome?

Sorry.... As DAD would say........  "SON, HOW CAN YOU GET MAD AT BILL-806" ????

Hehe ... not mad at you at all, Bill.  The focus really lies elsewhere.  Besides, who could not love a guy who always showed how much Dad meant to him?????

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SOFTY OH SOFTY, WHERE ART ARE THOU ???    Boy, this board is quiet without you !!  The T-BALLERS  have no one to pick on and they call that a victory for the "LIB/LEFT/RAD/SOC/MOONBATS"  !!     Get back sooon, we need you on that wall, we want you on that wall, you provide the blanket of security that we all live under !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

SOFTY OH SOFTY, WHERE ART ARE THOU ???    Boy, this board is quiet without you !!  The T-BALLERS  have no one to pick on and they call that a victory for the "LIB/LEFT/RAD/SOC/MOONBATS"  !!     Get back sooon, we need you on that wall, we want you on that wall, you provide the blanket of security that we all live under !!!!

Hope he never comes back.

You really don't mean that, do you ????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Of course he does. And I agree. What's to miss? His being wrong on 100% of his baseball positions? The name calling? The egregious right wing politics he manages to slip into nearly every post? Good riddance I say. What say you T-Baller?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Of course he does. And I agree. What's to miss? His being wrong on 100% of his baseball positions? The name calling? The egregious right wing politics he manages to slip into nearly every post? Good riddance I say. What say you T-Baller?

Has anyone actually taken a survey on this subject ????  Why doesn't one of the lib/left/rad/soc/moonbats set it up !!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Has anyone actually taken a survey on this subject ????  Why doesn't one of the lib/left/rad/soc/moonbats set it up !!

Why don't you? And one usually ends a question with a question mark (?), not multiple exclamation points.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Why don't you? And one usually ends a question with a question mark (?), not multiple exclamation points.

It is beyond my scope on this board !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

It seems putting Special Ops on the ground to flush this guy Softy / Stiffy (not sure who he really is) was a flawed strategy for some?  You lost a lot of good men!  Lots of collateral damage!  You guys better stick to drone attacks.  Just like the hunt for Bin Laden, ground troops never should have been used.  He's just not worth losing another good young man or woman.  :)

Sections
Shortcuts