SOFTLAW, removed by the "BIG O" as Softy calls........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: SOFTLAW, removed by the

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

SOFTY OH SOFTY, WHERE ART ARE THOU ???    Boy, this board is quiet without you !!  The T-BALLERS  have no one to pick on and they call that a victory for the "LIB/LEFT/RAD/SOC/MOONBATS"  !!     Get back sooon, we need you on that wall, we want you on that wall, you provide the blanket of security that we all live under !!!!

Hope he never comes back.

You really don't mean that, do you ????

Of course he does. And I agree. What's to miss? His being wrong on 100% of his baseball positions? The name calling? The egregious right wing politics he manages to slip into nearly every post? Good riddance I say. What say you T-Baller?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

SOFTY OH SOFTY, WHERE ART ARE THOU ???    Boy, this board is quiet without you !!  The T-BALLERS  have no one to pick on and they call that a victory for the "LIB/LEFT/RAD/SOC/MOONBATS"  !!     Get back sooon, we need you on that wall, we want you on that wall, you provide the blanket of security that we all live under !!!!

Of course he does. And I agree. What's to miss? His being wrong on 100% of his baseball positions? The name calling? The egregious right wing politics he manages to slip into nearly every post? Good riddance I say. What say you T-Baller?

Has anyone actually taken a survey on this subject ????  Why doesn't one of the lib/left/rad/soc/moonbats set it up !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Has anyone actually taken a survey on this subject ????  Why doesn't one of the lib/left/rad/soc/moonbats set it up !!

Why don't you? And one usually ends a question with a question mark (?), not multiple exclamation points.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Why don't you? And one usually ends a question with a question mark (?), not multiple exclamation points.

It is beyond my scope on this board !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

It seems putting Special Ops on the ground to flush this guy Softy / Stiffy (not sure who he really is) was a flawed strategy for some?  You lost a lot of good men!  Lots of collateral damage!  You guys better stick to drone attacks.  Just like the hunt for Bin Laden, ground troops never should have been used.  He's just not worth losing another good young man or woman.  :)

Sections
Shortcuts