SOFTY BABY, 2011!

SOFTY baby, slip a Pink Slip under the tree, for WAKE
    I'ts been an awful bad year
    SOFTY baby, and hurl down the ad-hominem tonight

SOFTY baby, an out-of-space outfielder too, Dodger Blue
    I'll wait up for Matt Kemp
    SOFTY baby, Andre Ethier will do tonight

Think of all the fly balls Ell's has missed
    Think of all the fellas that you haven't dissed!
    Next year we could be oh so good
    If you'd chuck TEK off that roster list
    Boo doo bee doo

SOFTY baby, I wanna RH bop and really that's
    Not a lot
     Albert's an angel for years
    SOFTY baby, and Crawford is an Albert-tross

SOFTY baby, there's one thing I really do need, the deed
    To a POPEYE's franchise
    Softy baby, and one for Budweiser too

SOFTY baby, I'm filling my bullpen with Melancon, and Shoppach?
    Sign your 'X' on the line
    SOFTY baby, and get  some gold (Glover)

Come and trim my Christmas tree
    With some Right Handed clout bought in Free Agency
    I really do believe in you
    Let's see if you believe in me
    Boo doo bee doo

SOFTY baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a record
    I don't mean stats from MOON
    A little song from Hank Williams, son!

Hurry down the chimney tonight
    Hurry down the chimney tonight

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveymo1234. Show daveymo1234's posts

Re: SOFTY BABY, 2012!

In Response to SOFTY BABY, 2012!:
    [QUOTE]SOFTY baby, slip a Pink Slip under the tree, for WAKE I'ts been an awful bad year SOFTY baby, and hurl down the ad-hominem tonight SOFTY baby, an out-of-space outfielder too, Dodger Blue I'll wait up for Matt Kemp SOFTY baby, Andre Ethier will do tonight Think of all the fly balls Ell's has missed Think of all the fellas that you haven't dissed! Next year we could be oh so good If you'd chuck TEK off that roster list Boo doo bee doo SOFTY baby, I wanna RH bop and really that's Not a lot  Albert's an angel for years SOFTY baby, and Crawford is an Albert-tross SOFTY baby, there's one thing I really do need, the deed To a POPEYE's franchise Softy baby, and one for Budweiser too SOFTY baby, I'm filling my bullpen with Melancon, and Shoppach? Sign your 'X' on the line SOFTY baby, and get  some gold (Glover) Come and trim my Christmas tree With some Right Handed clout bought in Free Agency I really do believe in you Let's see if you believe in me Boo doo bee doo SOFTY baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a record I don't mean stats from MOON A little song from Hank Williams, son! Hurry down the chimney tonight Hurry down the chimney tonight
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

Absolutely hilarious!!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: SOFTY BABY, 2011!

In Response to SOFTY BABY, 2011!:
    [QUOTE]SOFTY baby, slip a Pink Slip under the tree, for WAKE I'ts been an awful bad year SOFTY baby, and hurl down the ad-hominem tonight SOFTY baby, an out-of-space outfielder too, Dodger Blue I'll wait up for Matt Kemp SOFTY baby, Andre Ethier will do tonight Think of all the fly balls Ell's has missed Think of all the fellas that you haven't dissed! Next year we could be oh so good If you'd chuck TEK off that roster list Boo doo bee doo SOFTY baby, I wanna RH bop and really that's Not a lot  Albert's an angel for years SOFTY baby, and Crawford is an Albert-tross SOFTY baby, there's one thing I really do need, the deed To a POPEYE's franchise Softy baby, and one for Budweiser too SOFTY baby, I'm filling my bullpen with Melancon, and Shoppach? Sign your 'X' on the line SOFTY baby, and get  some gold (Glover) Come and trim my Christmas tree With some Right Handed clout bought in Free Agency I really do believe in you Let's see if you believe in me Boo doo bee doo SOFTY baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a record I don't mean stats from MOON A little song from Hank Williams, son! Hurry down the chimney tonight Hurry down the chimney tonight
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

LOL very good, Youk

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Santa Baby. let's not bash Adrian Gonzalez when he is hitting .350.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Great job as always Youk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

In Response to Re: SOFTY BABY, 2011!:
    [QUOTE]Santa Baby. let's not bash Adrian Gonzalez when he is hitting .350.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Taken from the North Korean's playbook, keep repeating falsehoods until they get believed. Prove it Attica Club. It's not hard. But you can't. Pike can't. 24M North Korean true believers can't. Joe Pa can't prove it. A-Gon wasn't hitting .350 until June 20th. FACT.FACT. FACT. Why don't you man up? So quick to chastise, so slow to repent. Merry Bleepin Christmas, Scroogee.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Attica Club, you have the right to lie ALL YOU WANT! Know that I will call you on it every time! If that gives you puppet strings over me, than fine, small thing to gain, when your reputation is lost. Unlike YOU, I have no reason to LIE. I can admit when I'm wrong, after all as a human I can't be right 100% of the time. MAN UP DUDE! Transparency and honesty. In the parable of the scorpion, you're the cursed insect, you just can't change your nature.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

LOL good stuff.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Niiiice, Youk, nice!

Could I still interject that one line, "A ring"  For the rest od us that is .... (World Series, I mean) 

BTW, GO TEBOW!!!!!

Good Man, Charlie Youk!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Bravo youk - Bravo

Sections
Shortcuts