1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: SOFTY oh SOFTY, where art thou ??????

Softy constantly makes fun of our own players (like calling Dempster Dumpster and Wakefield Wastefield and so on). He constantly mocks other posters and blasts this forum for his political agendas like you so often did. I didn't come here to read what Softy thinks about politics or the white house. I've explained to you before that if all the posters here aired their political issues, we wouldn't have a Sox forum anymore. It's completely fair to expect Softy and yourself to show restraint on those issues so we can focus on the team we are rooting for. 

Softy does know his baseball but I seriously doubt he would ever curtail his bashing of players, forum members, and those he disagrees with politically. I don't miss him. I've never seen Softy happy after a win but I've seen him gloat after a loss many times (if losses proved his theories correct).

Besides, we already know Softy's position on every single player and issue so why do we need to hear him repeat them again and again? He likes Iggy and Middlebrooks, hates Drew and Ellsbury, hates Cherington though he backed off demanding Cherington be fired when he realized it was a ridiculous position....

If BDC has finally taken action on softy I applaud it. Forum is better without him, I don't think he's willing to change. Let him find somewhere else to vent spleen. You on the other hand, I still think there is hope for you. Softy is like your big brother that gets you to smoke ciggies after school. Just say no and you'll go far...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Spending time in the BDC jail is no fun......  I know because I was there, I thought sure I could hear SOFTY down the hall being interogated for hours on end ........  He didn't break though, as I was being set free he could be heard yelling that Drew, Ellesbury, others had to go !!!!!    Please BDC, let SOFTY go !!!!!

Bill:

You know I like you but I think you should be more concerned about where you might be at any second.  You should also live by the saying: " keep your enemies close, but your friends closer". Someone giving you advice, just may be the one who caused the problem in the first place.

You got that saying backwards friendo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Softy constantly makes fun of our own players (like calling Dempster Dumpster and Wakefield Wastefield and so on). He constantly mocks other posters and blasts this forum for his political agendas like you so often did. I didn't come here to read what Softy thinks about politics or the white house. I've explained to you before that if all the posters here aired their political issues, we wouldn't have a Sox forum anymore. It's completely fair to expect Softy and yourself to show restraint on those issues so we can focus on the team we are rooting for. 

Softy does know his baseball but I seriously doubt he would ever curtail his bashing of players, forum members, and those he disagrees with politically. I don't miss him. I've never seen Softy happy after a win but I've seen him gloat after a loss many times (if losses proved his theories correct).

Besides, we already know Softy's position on every single player and issue so why do we need to hear him repeat them again and again? He likes Iggy and Middlebrooks, hates Drew and Ellsbury, hates Cherington though he backed off demanding Cherington be fired when he realized it was a ridiculous position....

If BDC has finally taken action on softy I applaud it. Forum is better without him, I don't think he's willing to change. Let him find somewhere else to vent spleen. You on the other hand, I still think there is hope for you. Softy is like your big brother that gets you to smoke ciggies after school. Just say no and you'll go far...

I don't think anyone should be banned for giving an opinion, as long as it is clean.  If you don't like what a poster says, use the ignore feature. Difference of opinion makes for an interesting forum, and usually adults welcome the challenge.

I do agree that this forum should only be for baseball. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

Spending time in the BDC jail is no fun......  I know because I was there, I thought sure I could hear SOFTY down the hall being interogated for hours on end ........  He didn't break though, as I was being set free he could be heard yelling that Drew, Ellesbury, others had to go !!!!!    Please BDC, let SOFTY go !!!!!

Bill:

You know I like you but I think you should be more concerned about where you might be at any second.  You should also live by the saying: " keep your enemies close, but your friends closer". Someone giving you advice, just may be the one who caused the problem in the first place.

it is a matter of opinion

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Bill:

No it's not. And I would assume that the soft one is in hiding as that's what he tends to do when he's on a "wrong roll" like he has been so far this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Bill:

Oh..When you said "saying" I thought you meant the one that people repeated.  Not something you say that is the opposite.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I don't think you should be calling to him, Bill. As Dad might say: "Son, that softy's a bad boy. I don't think it's a good idea for you to be playing with him. He could get you in biiiiiig trouble."

Listen to your Dad, Bill.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

SOFTY has one of the best Baseball minds on this board........ 

So if his mind is so great.....why has he not been right on anything thus far?  Also....why did he get banned? Also....why did YOU get banned?? 

Nevermind.....I know the answer.....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

So if his mind is so great.....why has he not been right on anything thus far?  Also....why did he get banned? Also....why did YOU get banned?? 

BDC would rather that you develop a little more respect for your fellow poster !!!

I'm not the one that got the boot.....again.....   Remember kiddo....two strikes......'they' are waaaatchiiiing..........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I largely agree, but I admit he's always liked me, despite our differences. And, despite his exotic doghouse, he does know his baseball.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

BDC would rather that you develop a little more respect for your fellow poster !!!

I'm not the one that got the boot.....again.....   Remember kiddo....two strikes......'they' are waaaatchiiiing..........

They are watching.... that would be funny except for the stuff going on with the NSA, but I digress.

I have been called some pretty terrible names and have been liken to hitler yet those posters are still on this board.  I guess only those on the right need to develope more respect.  I wonder if the IRS is involved here.  Just, kiddingWink

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

LOL bill, very funny.  I was in jail for a short time but have no memory of it, maybe I was blindfolded and in solitary.  They let me out just as suddenly as they threw me in so I don't know what happened.  Maybe some of my friends here petitioned the court.  It was you steven wasn't itWink

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Bill he does know baseball however it is his constant beating a dead horse as well as fact that he does not have any consideration for other's opinions as well as his name calling.

If he would stick to a threads idea he'd be far less irritating. When he on every thread injects how much he hates Ellsbury, Dempster, Lackey, etc....his posts become a distraction and annoying.

Very similar to some of you Iggy threads.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Bill:

No doubt Michael Corleone knew what he was talking about.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

How long has Softy been gone..?

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Bill, 

How you can come to that conclusion is beyond comprehension and only your shortsighted opnion. He may in fact know a lot about the game itself but his opinions on the whole show a lack of respect for players when he refers to them in negative terms by name calling and his constant unwavering opinions on some players no matter how well they play shows a lack of knowledge or an unwillingness to change opinion. I don't call this a good baseball mind. He is in fact one of the worst informed, most opinionated, negative posters on the BDC. 

Hetch

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

LOL bill, very funny.  I was in jail for a short time but have no memory of it, maybe I was blindfolded and in solitary.  They let me out just as suddenly as they threw me in so I don't know what happened.  Maybe some of my friends here petitioned the court.  It was you steven wasn't itWink

LOL, no, it wasn't, but check the sports link below for a giggle ... there was a typo where Dempster was spelled Dumpster... is this the ghost of Softy?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mlb-roundup-buchholz-facing-time-225029432--mlb.html

Speaking of typos, check out the selfish story on Miguel Olivo (spelled Olive)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

LOL, no, it wasn't, but check the sports link below for a giggle ... there was a typo where Dempster was spelled Dumpster... is this the ghost of Softy?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mlb-roundup-buchholz-facing-time-225029432--mlb.html

Speaking of typos, check out the selfish story on Miguel Olivo (spelled Olive)

Ah, softy is floating about, he will be back!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I don't think anyone should be banned for giving an opinion, as long as it is clean.  If you don't like what a poster says, use the ignore feature. Difference of opinion makes for an interesting forum, and usually adults welcome the challenge.

I do agree that this forum should only be for baseball. 

The fact that he couldn't make it three post before he said something bigoted. The was probably the main reason he got banned.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

As dad would say, "Son, Im gonna leave you here overnight to teach you a lesson."

Sections
Shortcuts