Softy this ones for you

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Re: Softy this ones for you

one is hero, one is a bum?

No, one has had one career year and is a utility career profile while the other is a career UIF'er who "pre-post Crawford collision" has had panic attacks, heat exhaustion and tingling wrist that would make any Union slug swell with pride.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

He's not Softy guys.....ok.  Even though he's admitted it several months ago, answers to the name Softy and hold the exact positions and hatred towards the same players as Softy, has the same political blanters as Softy and even loves to argue with the same people Softy does...

...but he's NOT Softy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

I'm honest I'm Jim from Florida

How many Jim's, ones that say they are honest and say their name is Jim and have a "public profile", say they are from Lowell and live in the Wards of the State haven Florida.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

hank I think its a retractable roof so Jed won't be wilting in the heat and sun.

In Response to Re: Softy this ones for you:
    [QUOTE]BTW, to be a MLB everyday SS it will require actually playing one or more full-time seaons of at least 140 games or more. Jed's about 30 years old, now, and that Texas heat is on the way.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

That won't help Jed when he has to play outside the living room, during the Texas heat when the Astros play the Rangers. That should set Jed back more than a few days of tired time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

work a little harder on that reply hank.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Work a little harder than Jed, Madman.