SOFTY, Victorino & Ellsbury send their regards .......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SOFTY, Victorino & Ellsbury send their regards .......

6-0  RED SOX !!!   The boys are making it look easy !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: SOFTY, Victorino & Ellsbury send their regards .......

Victorino and Ellsbury both with 4 rbi so far this year...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

People around here are going to love Victoriino.

Yes he is overpaid but the guy knows how to play baseball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I love it!!!!   Who are the big two who are leading the Sox to yet another likely win????  That's right folks......   Ells & Vic!

Only a true Yankee fan could hate this!  Thank you for the laugh Billy-69 and his buddy Stiffy :)

I LOVE having these two guys on this board!  They make LOVING the Red Sox players so much more enjoyable!

LOL    Wankers...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from M1A2. Show M1A2's posts

Team effort.  Bradley and Iggy have also been good--and Pedroia and Salty.  And the pitching.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Don't forget that Naps is going to RAKE!  Love it!  Learn it!  Live it!

Gomes wil be a solid DH and LF BACKUP!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Naps? No he isn't going to rake. At least we have Iggy/Bradley up and another chance for Buch/Lester to be their best.

Naps will do just fine.  He's had some good swings tonight and a hit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Victorino was the only FA signing I liked.... don't forget it!

How can anybody not like the Uehara signing?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

The Yankees should be terrible because of all the injuries BUT the middle of the  lineup is capable of doing some damage if Ichiro and Gardiner get on base.

Cano, Youk, Wells and Hafner can make opposing pitchers pay. In addition Nunez and Cervelli are pesky  guys at the bottom of the order. I think I would move Youk to 1 B and put Nix at 3B to give them a more solid defensive/offensive lineup.

Sox had enough go wrong for them last year --I don't feel sorry for the Y's and there woes--they will be healthy soon enough.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

How can anybody not like the Uehara signing?

I would have liked to sign Kuroda as well. Proven talent. Both guys, at reasonable prices considering the consistent excellence they have achieved.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

my main man...SALTY!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say ..............   "SON, no one can say that you are not an equal opportunity jokester" !!!!!     Im sure SOFTY got a "kick" out of this thread !!!!!      BTW, CARNIE it's all in the spirit of HUMOR, so get back into the fray TODAY !!!!   The Sox are undefeated, can you believe it !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

I wasn't too keen on the Vic signing - more because of the 3 yr/39 commitment than because of him. But he sure looks good so far. Actually, everyone looks hot so far besides Napoli and Middlebrooks, and you know both are going to heat up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

What do you have against Brandon Snyder?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1590644-boston-red-sox-sign-free-agent-infielder-brandon-snyder-to-minor-league-contract

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

my main man...SALTY!

Unitl his first 4 K game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

am I jumpin for joy at this beginning of the season? you betchur azz I am. however, that said I'm also keeping my fingers and toes crossed that our boys don't get themselves injured or muscles strained in this cold air. I'll be glad when they get outta the big apple and head up north. it's supposed to warm up quite a bit over the weekend. also, I hope there isn't any sox fans that really think that the NYYs are not gonna rebound and start winning. we came out hot and I hope to gawd that it continues.

GO SOX!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

am I jumpin for joy at this beginning of the season? you betchur azz I am. however, that said I'm also keeping my fingers and toes crossed that our boys don't get themselves injured or muscles strained in this cold air. I'll be glad when they get outta the big apple and head up north. it's supposed to warm up quite a bit over the weekend. also, I hope there isn't any sox fans that really think that the NYYs are not gonna rebound and start winning. we came out hot and I hope to gawd that it continues.

GO SOX!

HAMMAH,  An old Marine like you bothered by a little chill in the air ???  Your right, boy was it cold last night for sure !!!!     Go Sox !!    Bradley & Iggy too !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

GO SOX!

HAMMAH,  An old Marine like you bothered by a little chill in the air ???  Your right, boy was it cold last night for sure !!!!     Go Sox !!    Bradley & Iggy too !!!

lol! well Bill as usual you make me chuckle. actually when I served I saw two climates. south east asia was a steam bath and there wasn't a single day that I was there that I was dry. europe (germany) was so freaking cold I totally froze my butt off. I never wore the eagle,globe and anchor but I sure as hell knew quite a few fellahs that did. I have boo coo respect for those guys.  my unit hailed from ft campbell KY. Home of the 101st Airborne Division.

whoooooooooooooooooooouh!!!! :-)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

am I jumpin for joy at this beginning of the season? GO SOX!

well sit down before you hurt yourself you old goat WinkTongue Out

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

am I jumpin for joy at this beginning of the season? GO SOX!

well sit down before you hurt yourself you old goat WinkTongue Out

ROTLMMFAO! Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

GO SOX!

lol! well Bill as usual you make me chuckle. actually when I served I saw two climates. south east asia was a steam bath and there wasn't a single day that I was there that I was dry. europe (germany) was so freaking cold I totally froze my butt off. I never wore the eagle,globe and anchor but I sure as hell knew quite a few fellahs that did. I have boo coo respect for those guys.  my unit hailed from ft campbell KY. Home of the 101st Airborne Division.

whoooooooooooooooooooouh!!!! :-)

You would have liked the 806 !!! A few good storms along the way......  Cold as Sara Palins back yard off of Wonson while waiting for LBJ to figure out how the he!! the NAVY could lose a SPY Ship !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts