SOFTY would say, "Ellsburry almost cost us the game"............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: SOFTY would say,

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

If SOFTY could respond, he would be so proud of the response to this thread.........  "As DAD would say............  "SON, ya can tell a lot about the guy, by who shows up for his wake" !!!!!!         R I P ,   SOFTY !!!!

So, I'm going to assume that "a brilliant poster" to you, as you call Softy, is one who goes immediately to the ad hominem attack when he disagrees with your BASEBALL opinions.  (better edit.....   as in someone who attacks you personally for who he thinks you are, yet avoids the substance of your point at all costs)  What's the standard Bill?  You have been crying on this thread about folks "attacking" & saying mean spirited things, yet you keep blowing smoke up stiffy's arrrsss, despite HIS LIBERAL use of the ad hominem.

When stiffy was not LIBERALLY employing the ad hominem, his fan favorite was race-baiting, openly provocative bigotry, blindly partisan demagoguery, demonization, gay bashing, & so many other high minded, high brow rhetorical devices.  Very erudite Socratic dialogue by the Stiff one!

No offense Bill...... but do you really have this hard a time understanding simple logic?  Are you even aware of the irony in the joke sniffy of such a vile demagogue, while whining about posters being mean to your hero?  LOL

Come on Billy!  You put on a good act, but not even you are this slow ;)

p.s.   If posters were to ATTACK Christians in the manner Stiffy & 67 are want to excoriate gays, would you consider them "great posters?"   As you do with The Stiff One???

p.p.s...   Billy....  Let's try an experiment.  Try responding to each point, & avoid cherry picking the ones you can handle.

Very well said RSDD!  I think we all know that Bill will never be able to respond to any of it though.  My personal favorite was this one: " If posters were to ATTACK Christians in the manner Stiffy & 67 are want to excoriate gays, would you consider them "great posters?"   As you do with The Stiff One???

I remember a while ago when Bill decided to start a thread that was titled "does anything good ever come out of Mexico".  Then the dufus wonders why so many people here have ZERO respect for him!! HAHA!!  I'm pretty sure he's waiting for his 3rd strike...personaly I think the sooner the better.  He and his girlfriend 67 are reasons why REAL conservatives are trying to get rid of these types from the party....they're embarrassments.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

[QUOTE]

If SOFTY could respond, he would be so proud of the response to this thread.........  "As DAD would say............  "SON, ya can tell a lot about the guy, by who shows up for his wake" !!!!!!         R I P ,   SOFTY !!!!

So, I'm going to assume that "a brilliant poster" to you, as you call Softy, is one who goes immediately to the ad hominem attack when he disagrees with your BASEBALL opinions.  (better edit.....   as in someone who attacks you personally for who he thinks you are, yet avoids the substance of your point at all costs)  What's the standard Bill?  You have been crying on this thread about folks "attacking" & saying mean spirited things, yet you keep blowing smoke up stiffy's arrrsss, despite HIS LIBERAL use of the ad hominem.

When stiffy was not LIBERALLY employing the ad hominem, his fan favorite was race-baiting, openly provocative bigotry, blindly partisan demagoguery, demonization, gay bashing, & so many other high minded, high brow rhetorical devices.  Very erudite Socratic dialogue by the Stiff one!

No offense Bill...... but do you really have this hard a time understanding simple logic?  Are you even aware of the irony in the joke sniffy of such a vile demagogue, while whining about posters being mean to your hero?  LOL

Come on Billy!  You put on a good act, but not even you are this slow ;)

p.s.   If posters were to ATTACK Christians in the manner Stiffy & 67 are want to excoriate gays, would you consider them "great posters?"   As you do with The Stiff One???

p.p.s...   Billy....  Let's try an experiment.  Try responding to each point, & avoid cherry picking the ones you can handle.

Very well said RSDD!  I think we all know that Bill will never be able to respond to any of it though.  My personal favorite was this one: " If posters were to ATTACK Christians in the manner Stiffy & 67 are want to excoriate gays, would you consider them "great posters?"   As you do with The Stiff One???

I remember a while ago when Bill decided to start a thread that was titled "does anything good ever come out of Mexico".  Then the dufus wonders why so many people here have ZERO respect for him!! HAHA!!  I'm pretty sure he's waiting for his 3rd strike...personaly I think the sooner the better.  He and his girlfriend 67 are reasons why REAL conservatives are trying to get rid of these types from the party....they're embarrassments.

[/QUOTE]

I really don't think Softy is a Christian, I think he just believes the "left" are godless so he needs to be a proWBC style Christian. Very little about his posting leads me to believe he believe in anything other than hate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SOFTY would be very sad today to read all this HATE from only a few people on this board..... But Im sure he would know how to handle the two posters that are leading the way ......  For me, I will take a TEBOW on this one and remain on the high road !!!!! >RESPECT & HUMOR

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

SOFTY would be very sad today to read all this HATE from only a few people on this board..... But Im sure he would know how to handle the two posters that are leading the way ......  For me, I will take a TEBOW on this one and remain on the high road !!!!! >RESPECT & HUMOR

I'll give you credit, Bill.

You know when you're intellectually over-matched.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Perhaps, but really no need to go down that road..... Trying to get ready for Dan Duquettes O's coming to town !!!    GO SOX !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Softy has a major weakness. He can't differentiate between beliefs and facts.

"Hold it fellows, that don't move me. Let's get real, real gone for a change."

-Elvis Presley

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Every day when he wakes up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

FWIW...

Bill = Softy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

By a few you mean by everyone besides you and 67?