some writer, don remember who it was, was sayimg we shouldnt play ciriaco long. you guys want aviles back in or keep ciriaco going?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: some writer, don remember who it was, was sayimg we shouldnt play ciriaco long. you guys want aviles back in or keep ciri...

In Response to Re: some writer, don remember who it was, was sayimg we shouldnt play ciriaco long. you guys want aviles back in or keep ciriaco going?:
    [QUOTE]I usually warm up for work by having some coffee and making fun of him for an half hour or so until he freaks out. You usually warm up for foodstamps by havin some crack and stalking for an hour or so until you pass out. BTW, you jumped off the Aviles cheerleader float faster than Anthony "Winer" can upload a photo of his small package.
    Posted by TrotterNixon[/QUOTE]

Wow!  Foodstamps & crack!  It seems you know as much about these things as your obsession with homosexuality???

Time to come out of the closet Softy!  Do so while typing with 2 hands!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: some writer, don remember who it was, was sayimg we shouldnt play ciriaco long. you guys want aviles back in or keep ciri...

In Response to Re: some writer, don remember who it was, was sayimg we shouldnt play ciriaco long. you guys want aviles back in or keep ciriaco going?:
    [QUOTE]I usually warm up for work by having some coffee and making fun of him for an half hour or so until he freaks out. You usually warm up for foodstamps by havin some crack and stalking for an hour or so until you pass out. BTW, you jumped off the Aviles cheerleader float faster than Anthony "Winer" can upload a photo of his small package.

First of all I do love crack and food stamps,

Secondly All i ever said about Aviles was that he is better than Iggy.  Which he is.

Third, you know where I can get some crack and food stamps?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

fangraphs 

<flush />

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]"Iglesias is nowhere close to ready". Nice, Sherlock, Jr., you know that because you predicted that Ciriaco was nowhere close to ready.   Aviles is ready, for AAA with butcher hands and clumsy feet and a AAA OBP. Idiot!

WRONG!!  Show me the post where I ever said that!

Lying comes easy to a guy with ZERO character!  & you have ZERO character!!!

:)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Only those who use the mental midget's talking point "homophobe" are obscessed with the subject of perverts, and feel the need to inject the subject while in stalking drive-by mode. Ram=dirtdung

Do you ever think about changing up your boring lines???

Sign of a very small mind!!!  One who is only capable of ripping of lines like "drive by," from others in the media.

Softy, you seriously need some help with your obsessions!!!  The perseverant focus on certain players & subjects like homosexuality is beyond troubling!!!!  It's clear to EVERYONE on this site that you need some help.  Do you have any family you could run this by????  It's not just about a medication, we're talking serious therapy!  Even you can be helped by the mental health community!  At least I think you can???  BUT!  You first need to see that you have a problem!

I'm pulling for you man!  You can lick this!!!!  I know you just got stuck on the word "lick," but keep the focus!!!

Good luck man!   :)

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Have you guys seen Aviles running to the 1st base after ground balls lately??  I hate it when little guys jogging to the 1B.  Ciriaco is hitting better and clutch, alot faster, better at defense and plays his heart out.  There absolutely no reason to pull Ciriaco out and reinsert Aviles when team's on the hot streak..
    Posted by seannybboi[/QUOTE]

agrreed, but with this mgt. i suspect tehy do.
    good postg

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to some writer, don remember who it was, was sayimg we shouldnt play ciriaco long. you guys want aviles back in or keep ciriaco going? : Weel sed.  Hard two argyoo wiv dat.
    Posted by Chilliwings[/QUOTE]

thanks chilli

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]i 2ndthut,gd post
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

thanks ench

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe people just aren't paying attention, feeling the season is over, so they have missed the emergence of the Magic Man. If Aviles gets the SS job back, BV will have a lot of explaining to do!
    Posted by bosoxmal[/QUOTE]

it wont be bv's call esp if aviles gets it back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]After Ciriaco played his first 3 games for the Red Sox, I posted that Ciriaco needs to stay on the active roster as the starting SS. This entire Board either said nothing, claimed it wouldn't last, claimed Aviles has power and is still the starter, or said to keep Ciriaco as a UIF'er and write off the millions left on Punto's 2 year deal.

good call.
    i dont remember which game, mightve been the first, i felt similarly

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Bobby V is going to keep finding ways to keep him in the lineup, and that might require Aviles to become the utility infielder/outfielder.  That said, don't forget Aviles is third on the team in rbi's.  Last night's 4th inning sharp rbi single to right against Verlander was a pretty big hit for Ciriaco and the Sox.  And so far his defense has been pretty good. 
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]

lets kep watching.
    if he has several more days and keeps this clutch stuff up, it will be hard for anyone, even upper mgt to insist on puttiing aviles back in.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]which writer said that? a ny writer perhaps?  no one i have spoken to wants pedro NOT to play
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

i dotn remeber if it was a local guy or natl guy. should be findable

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe people just aren't paying attention, feeling the season is over, so they have missed the emergence of the Magic Man. If Aviles gets the SS job back, BV will have a lot of explaining to do!
    Posted by bosoxmal[/QUOTE]

re"Maybe people just aren't paying attention, feeling the season is over, so they have missed the emergence of the Magic Man"

+1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Ciriaco clearly has the talent to be a very good, if not excellent, second tier SS in the MLB!  It's easy to see that he has the goods to make it, & do a well above average job for any team.  Ignoring the ball he did not rush in on last night, his defense is well above par!  The big question will be, can he make the adjustments needed to thrive in the MLB once pitchers have his number???  I think he has the stuff offensively, but it certainly remains to be seen.  Excellent bat speed!  Very good plate discipline!  A very good eye!  Very good situational hitter!  The kid has the stuff!  Excellent POP!!!!  & SPEED to burn. Having said that, Avilles did an excellent job for the Sox in the first 2/5 of the season, both offensively and defensively.  Morons like Softy, who claim he's pathetic, simply aren't watching the games.  There is no way they could be, or they would have to admit that he has done a very respectable job defensively, with very few errors.  Well above par. He's not gonna make a lot of highlight reels, but pretty solid. HIS BAT was almost single handedly keeping the Sox somewhat competitive through the first 2/5ths of the season. Excellent production!!!!    The fact that SOFTY CAN'T SEE ALL THAT, speaks to what an absolute moron & narcissist he CLEARLY IS! The big problem with Avilles???? Opposing teams now have his number, & he's not making the adjustments needed. They now pitch him exclusively outside, & he does little more than chase, & roll over on the pitch! If he makes contact, that is. Too bad, because I really like the guy!  If the hitting coach is not talking to him about this, & I have my doubts, SHAME ON HIM! RIGHT NOW!  Ciriaco is flashing a hot bat & glove. I would love to see him stay at SS!!!!! Avilles could be excellent trade bait in September! Ciriaco is ready!!! I hope the Sox go with him as their starting SS next year. Iggy, SOFTY'S 1st choice, is NOWHERE NEAR READY! Nor will he ever be! The kid simply can't hit major league pitching. Never has been able, & never will be!!! Just my opinion.
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

i agree with all your points. my feelings are the same.
    great post!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: some writer, don remember who it was, was sayimg we shouldnt play ciriaco long. you guys want aviles back in or keep ciriaco going? : i agree with all your points. my feelings are the same. great post!
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

I would be slightly flattered if you hadn't just given cudos to Softy.

I have to wonder about anybody who goes out of their way to give Softy credit for anything.  Unless one is setting the half wit up for the hammer!

:)  No offense!  Just wondering about you now???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: some writer, don remember who it was, was sayimg we shouldnt play ciriaco long. you guys want aviles back in or keep ciriaco going? : i agree with all your points. my feelings are the same. great post!
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

In fairness, you probably don't know about the guy.  Plus, you are correct in your praise!  All great points by me! 

:)  LOL   Just having fun!