Someone explain to me why nobody likes ADG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re: Someone explain to me why nobody likes ADG

Refer to the thread about Why Peavy came out after 105 pitches in the 7th started by ADG last night at 10:30 PM:

"Any explanation? It was pure dumb."

I'm sure JF had it in mind that he wanted to ultimately lose the lead and see if his guys had it in them  to rally against the great Mariano. Now that would be "pure dumb" wouldn't it.

I can't say I wasn't upset, because I was, when JF brought him out for the 7th.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I do not have a problem with any poster.  After all, we're here to chat about baseball. Although some of you are quite "unique".  LOL

During the playoffs, we should meet up, grab a bite, and watch the game together.  Anywhere in the NY, NJ or NE area is fine with me.  But if we plan on meeting in a place such as Wyoming or Alaska, then forget it.  Too far for me.  LOL

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

I do not have a problem with any poster.  After all, we're here to chat about baseball. Although some of you are quite "unique".  LOL

During the playoffs, we should meet up, grab a bite, and watch the game together.  Anywhere in the NY, NJ or NE area is fine with me.  But if we plan on meeting in a place such as Wyoming or Alaska, then forget it.  Too far for me.  LOL

Jete did that with another yank poster a few years ago, they had a good time.

I hope some posters get together again this year.  I live too far away so I can't but would if I could!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

I think I got more positives than negatives. Thank you southpaw, notin, burrito and moon.

kimsaythis welcome back. 

And to add a comment, shouldn't Bogaerts be playing tonight against the lefty?

Lastly, and be honest here: How many of you remembered the first time the Red Sox got 8 home runs in a game?

When they hit 8 the other day, I remembered the first time I was in the family room with my dad in CT on that July 4, 1977 day watching the likes of Hobson, Scott, Evans, Lynn, Rice and Yaz.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

I think I got more positives than negatives. Thank you southpaw, notin, burrito and moon.

kimsaythis welcome back. 

Lastly, and be honest here: How many of you remembered the first time the Red Sox got 8 home runs in a game?

When they hit 8 the other day, I remembered the first time I was in the family room with my dad in CT on that July 4, 1977 day watching the likes of Hobson, Scott, Evans, Lynn, Rice and Yaz.

If your dad watched those guys you must be a bit younger than some of us here.  I watched those guys and I'm 60!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

[QUOTE]

1) Tiny sample size definitive judgements.

2) Assuming anyone who calls him out, is a "yes man" or rose colored glasses wearer.

3) A softiesque ego that refuses to ever admit a mistake

Other than this, what's not to love about this guy?

Sox4ever

Well put, Moon, and very succinct.

I would add it to it joylessness and no appreciation for the aesthetics of baseball.  Part of the beauty of the game is its unpredictability, which should humble any fan that knows better.  

Well said.

Remy, and especially Eckersley, are a delight to listen to because they've been there and are able to communicate this concept with a light, humorous, and often self-deprecating touch.  

[/QUOTE]

Eck is the man. I hope he sticks around. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

kimsaythis welcome back. 

Ive seen both questioning and supportive posts/threads from you this year. Whether I agree or disagree with you on them, I try to be respectful, and I believe Ive got that back in return from you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Surprise surprise, kim is back and arguing with other Red Sox fans.

(+) 1,000

[/QUOTE]

Can't wait for your next annual off-season epic meltdown where you battle whomever all over the board.

You girls should just put me on ignore.