someone said this is a good team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

Re: someone said this is a good team

In Response to Re: someone said this is a good team:
    [QUOTE]But St. Frances only chased snakes ... and didn't understand baseball    - and that was in the little isle of Ireland ...   See, God does know what He's doing.  St. Francis at the right place and right time ....  Not MORE than he could handle.
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]
    You have just given St. Francis credit for what the patron saint of Ireland is said to have done.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

St. Paddy .... oy, so sorry ....  thanks for straightening me out.

First: 3/2/2011
    Last: 5/2/2011
    In Response to : someone said this is a good team:
    But St. Frances only chased snakes ... and didn't understand baseball    - and that was in the little isle of Ireland ...   See, God does know what He's doing.  St. Francis at the right place and right time ....  Not MORE than he could handle.
    Posted by SinceYaz
    You have just given St. Francis credit for what the patron saint of Ireland is said to have done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]Check out his roster with the sox and look at what he is doing with that!!!!!!!!!! In Response to Re: someone said this is a good team :
    Posted by REDSOX-11[/QUOTE]

465 posts and not one with ANY merit.  Keep up the perfect record.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response ;to someone said this is a good team:
    [QUOTE]on paper this is a great team but i am starting to wonder. this is not good when they lose to baltimore then to seattle in a 4 day span.this team seams to say  when we want we will win.that is not the way it works boys. i just do not like the way they act there is no emotion.they are not fun to watch right now.but as always  go sox/
    Posted by soxyjim[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: someone said this is a good team : 465 posts and not one with ANY merit.  Keep up the perfect record.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

Yup..I dont think we have to worry about any blemishes on his record Jim. Its funny to watch some get all worked up over their comments, thats what they want...Nobody with a baseball IQ above room temperature could be serious and post some of that junk..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Grady Little would be a step up! Ken Macha, Joe Torre, J fred Muggs, many more out there including the dead guy in a "weedend at bernies"

[QUOTE]  Billy Jack had the comments: 1) sometimes, I just go beserk (sorry on sp?) 2) then I'm going to place this foot right there, on that side of your face, and there isn't one thing you can do about it.   The Sox are not a good team, they are a great team.  As to people saying it is early, it is being said, only because it is early.    As to Tiito bashing, whom do you think would do better?
    Posted by RedSoxNation4Ever[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Any theory on why the experts voted Tito 4th for Mgr of the year ??? (4th of 14 that is)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

4000 PLUS POSTS AND 3999 PERSONAL ATTACKS. Your record is intact also.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: someone said this is a good team : 465 posts and not one with ANY merit.  Keep up the perfect record.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]Check out his roster with the sox and look at what he is doing with that!!!!!!!!!! In Response to Re: someone said this is a good team :
    Posted by REDSOX-11[/QUOTE]
    My problem with you that you made up your mind that Tito sucks(regardless if he does or does not). You see the struggles of serveral indiviual who are overpaid and blame it on Francona. It does not make sense. If you want to blame one person blame Theo or blame the players for not getting the job done. Blame Jenks for blowing two games, blame Wheeler for stinking, blame Crawford for pressing, blame Lackey for being Lackey, etc. I know you are a firm believer that you should use 7 relievers per game. This is a horrible way to run a team and horrible metric to judge managers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

He does and has since he was hired.

No I blame Francona for leaving him in until the game is blown. Works both ways. This guy CANNOT make a correct decision to save his life. My goodness what is wrong with you? Can't you see what is happening to the sox this year and at the end of last season? NO LEADERSHIP!!!!! People keep saying wait til may. May is here and the team still stinks. Now it's wait til July. By then it WILL be too late. Mr francona is not a major league manager its only by name. He doesn't have the backbone to make decisions based on logic, too much relying on the heart and loyalty to players. As I have stated there is a lot of finger pointing going on in the redsox clubhouse and it needs a change and the change is francona and his staff.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: someone said this is a good team : My problem with you that you made up your mind that Tito sucks(regardless if he does or does not). You see the struggles of serveral indiviual who are overpaid and blame it on Francona. It does not make sense. If you want to blame one person blame Theo or blame the players for not getting the job done. Blame Jenks for blowing two games, blame Wheeler for stinking, blame Crawford for pressing, blame Lackey for being Lackey, etc. I know you are a firm believer that you should use 7 relievers per game. This is a horrible way to run a team and horrible metric to judge managers.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"This guy CANNOT make a correct decision to save his life"

Actually I thought subbing in Dave Roberts for David Ortiz so he could steal a base was a pretty darned good decision. 

I'm gonna go ahead and put you back on ignore. Let me know when your troll crusade against Francona is over.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m