Something's wrong and I'm frustrated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Something's wrong and I'm frustrated

I have a desktop PC with Windows XP along with a laptop with Windows 7.  I enjoy the forum over my morning coffee sitting in front of my PC, but of late, I'm able to read the posts but unable to 'reply' or begin a discussion.  I'm able to type my replies or new disscussions, but when I hit the 'add your post' button, nothing happens.

Everything works fine on my laptop, but something is definitely amiss with my PC.

Any thoughts? *:-/ confused

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Something's wrong and I'm frustrated

U mite hav bin banned and dont no it  and it may b a mistake . Happened 2 me. Complain 2 Issues for BDC and they may b able 2 fix it,

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

U mite hav bin banned and dont no it  and it may b a mistake . Happened 2 me. Complain 2 Issues for BDC and they may b able 2 fix it,

[/QUOTE]

did they get you for your grammar? They got me for being a mean person.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to dustcover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have a desktop PC with Windows XP along with a laptop with Windows 7.  I enjoy the forum over my morning coffee sitting in front of my PC, but of late, I'm able to read the posts but unable to 'reply' or begin a discussion.  I'm able to type my replies or new disscussions, but when I hit the 'add your post' button, nothing happens.

Everything works fine on my laptop, but something is definitely amiss with my PC.

[/QUOTE]

DC, BDC are still having IT issues. Do you have firefox? That's what happenes to me at work, with FF. Internet exlporer at home, and it's fine. BDC are still having IT issues

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

DC, BDC are still having IT issues. Do you have firefox? That's what happenes to me at work, with FF. Internet exlporer at home, and it's fine. BDC are still having IT issues

J-Bay, 

It seems that BDC has been having IT problem for many months now. Maybe Softy should purchase the "Glob" and show them how it's done. 

Hetchless !@#$$%^&*()_)(*^%$#@

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to J-BAY's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

J-Bay, 

It seems that BDC has been having IT problem for many months now. Maybe Softy should purchase the "Glob" and show them how it's done. 

Hetchless !@#$$%^&*()_)(*^%$#@

[/QUOTE]

Yeah he'd fix everything. Lol. He'd fire everyone worth their weight, call them punchnjudys on their way out the door ( a door they obviously paid too much money for btw ) and hire BV. 

Sections
Shortcuts