SORE, SWELLING, ACHING.. OH MY GAWD, COULD JD DREW BE PREGNANT?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SORE, SWELLING, ACHING.. OH MY GAWD, COULD JD DREW BE PREGNANT?

everything else has happened to this guy, y not this one?

by the lackey's first 2 initials are JD as well.. theo should stay away from this kind of karma going forward!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: SORE, SWELLING, ACHING.. OH MY GAWD, COULD JD DREW BE PREGNANT?

The initials J.D will live in infamy among Red Sox fans as the initials G.W. will live in infamy with the American people.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

How quiet is it going to be in 2017 when the Sox celebrate their 10 year reunion/anniversary when DJ is called out?

Check that, odds are he's a no-show........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

No name will live in more infamy than El Presidente Obama and his adminstrative stimulis corpse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Both men are going straight to Hell.  Period.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

In Response to Re: SORE, SWELLING, ACHING.. OH MY GAWD, COULD JD DREW BE PREGNANT?:
    No name will live in more infamy than El Presidente Obama and his adminstrative stimulis corpse.
    Posted by S0ftl@w

Republicans have better stimuus programs:

Corporate welfare / subsidies
    Farm subsidies that raise cholesterol and make vegetables more expensive than steak and put corn syrup in everthing making the population overweight with clogged arteries and diabetic.

Start wars - good for the economy and the the huge deficit. God is on our side, pass the napalm and let the poor go hungry. make sure to reduce spending for clean air and water since those things are not as important as producing military weapons that kill and destroy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Corporate welfare

Define corporate welfare. The reason corporations move overseas is to take advantage of corporate welfare.

Farm subsidies are Democrat party programs, paying people not to grow.

Make love and peace, pass the bong and foodstamps and breath clean Russian controlled airspace. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

If such a place existed, it would be kind of crowded by now and with the collection of human? beings roaming around this planet they would need a new wing.

No andrew, there is no hell. Planet Earth is our hell.

And no one here gets out alive.

Somehow , much as I disagree with many of the policies of both, I believe there have been more heinous humans than our last two presidents...and there will be many more.

But this is about the end of J.D.Drew in Boston, a joyous occasion indeed!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

No more joyous occassion than when Wastefield is kicked out of MLB.

Drew had a nice 2007 playoff and solid defense for years. Wastefield is the face of old Red Sox loser baseball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: SORE, SWELLING, ACHING.. OH MY GAWD, COULD JD DREW BE PREGNANT?:
    No more joyous occassion than when Wastefield is kicked out of MLB. Drew had a nice 2007 playoff and solid defense for years. Wastefield is the face of old Red Sox loser baseball.
    Posted by S0ftl@w

Agree with you about Drew.  I really wish he had the desire to play this year.  He may have been able to help us for the remainder of the season and into the playoffs.  I don't imagine that he will play another game for the Red Sox. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

The initials J.D will live in infamy among Red Sox fans as the initials G.W. will live in infamy with the American people.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

===================================================
     Still at it I see. Always have to interject your ingnorant political views on a sports forum. You`re a worldclass d**bag. And a pathetic one at that.

Sections
Shortcuts