SORRY RED SOX NATION, BUT I TOLD YOU SO......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SORRY RED SOX NATION, BUT I TOLD YOU SO......

WE NEEDED TO TAKE 2 OUT OF 3 FROM THE YANK$ AND DID NOT..... NOW ONLY 1/2 GAME UP AND  SANTA ANNA COMING IN FROM TEXAS ....... FENWAY PAAAAAK  COULD RESEMBLE THE ALAMO BEFORE IT IS OVER !!!  WHAT SAY YOU ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: SORRY RED SOX NATION, BUT I TOLD YOU SO......

I say that we are still a half a game in first and that this club is going to take all of the frustration of losing 2 out of 3 to the yankees out on the texas rangers. like rocky said to apollo..........keep on punchin apollo.

as for tonight? WIN baby WIN. one game at a time.

nuff said.

welcome back youk!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Hi Bill! I expect Miller will pitch a gem tonight against Texas.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

2 runs against the worst pitcher on the NY staff. Smiley Burnett pitched well but we should have rocked him all over the park.
    3 more K's for Mr. Whiff!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Bill-806 I can't blame you for being old school - I want 1st place just like you. I would have kept Lester out there for another 1-21 pitches and get through the 6th. Unsure why winning isn't paramount to Tito.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: SORRY RED SOX NATION, BUT I TOLD YOU SO......:
    [QUOTE]2 runs against the worst pitcher on the NY staff. Smiley Burnett pitched well but we should have rocked him all over the park. 3 more K's for Mr. Whiff!
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

Burnett pitched a great game last night.  He has struggled lately, but maybe will show improvement for the remainder of the regular season.  Lester didn't pitch well to start the game.  It happens.  Our bullpen also struggled.  You can't expect them to be perfect every night. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

well if fenway is the alamo, i guarantee crawford will be one of the first to die.
    however, using the alamo as a reference is not a good idea; i believe the best player on the sox is mexican.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]I say that we are still a half a game in first and that this club is going to take all of the frustration of losing 2 out of 3 to the yankees out on the texas rangers. like rocky said to apollo..........keep on punchin apollo. as for tonight? WIN baby WIN. one game at a time. nuff said. welcome back youk!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

you're the 'HAWK' HARRELSON of this board.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

So 12-3 against the Yankees would somehow be leaps better than 11-4...

I don't see it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]Before you post, go get your grammar checked...
    Posted by seannybboi[/QUOTE]

gomer bill isn't going to like that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]well if fenway is the alamo, i guarantee crawford will be one of the first to die. however, using the alamo as a reference is not a good idea; i believe the best player on the sox is mexican.
    Posted by theYAZZER[/QUOTE]YOUR RIGHT YAZMAN.....  COULD NOT REFER TO THEM AS THE RANGERS BECAUSE TONTO IS NOT ON THE ROSTER !!!  MEMO TO  BILL-806.... TRY AND BE A LITTLE MORE  P C   !!!!Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

I agree....the Red Sox are in serious trouble. This last moth has shown they cannot compete with the big boys. Out in round one of the playoffs.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosox0489. Show bosox0489's posts

15 games 11 & 4 the way the skankees crow you would think they had the 11 wins? i hate the skankees worse than cancer. we will be down to skankee stadium to clean your clock in your own house you can take it to the bank.

steve bosox04 since 1946

semper fi

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2for4. Show 2for4's posts

At least the boys had fun clowning in the dugout with Kevin Millar.

n Response to Re: SORRY RED SOX NATION, BUT I TOLD YOU SO......:
    [QUOTE]I agree....the Red Sox are in serious trouble. This last moth has shown they cannot compete with the big boys. Out in round one of the playoffs.
    Posted by cosmo14[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Bill,

Dad says as long as we are ahead, we are ahead. 

No need to say sorry.  If it was easy, you and I would be doing it.  Once again, two of the best squads on the diamond chasing each other like fire tied to a fox's tail. 

Who really expected anything less?

What I can't believe is we are already in September.  Good golly, where did the season go?

0-6, 2-10, and in first by half a game with the best record in the AL ... what a season already!!!!

Go Sox!

Go Red Sox Nation!!!  Enjoy the sprint now to the end!

BTW, the Alamo may have fallen but that was only a battle.  Santa Ana LOST the war! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from janthefan. Show janthefan's posts

omg people we lost 1 series to the skanks my god! everybody knew it would happen sooner or later! as in not being able to keep up with the big boys didn't we just take 3 out 4 against texas? face it it's gonna be close all the way to the end. have some confidence go sox!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]I agree....the Red Sox are in serious trouble. This last moth has shown they cannot compete with the big boys. Out in round one of the playoffs.
    Posted by cosmo14[/QUOTE]

actually, this post is more realistic than bosox0489's.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from f8ted. Show f8ted's posts

Yankees win pennant, Sox out in first round versus Rangers!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

[QUOTE]Yankees win pennant, Sox out in first round versus Rangers!

Posted by f8ted[/QUOTE]

you must have read my predictions.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Bill, its cool brother.  Look, gotta figure the Yankees are gonna take ONE series in a season.  The beautiful thing?  Sox have been solid enough that they come out the other side still with a grip (albeit ever so tentative) on first.  This thing is going down to the wire Bill.  i told you this before.  And I tell you again.  Nothing can be done about.  It was destined to be.  Settle in and grab a 'Gansett or 24.  Its gonna be a grind of a September.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to SORRY RED SOX NATION, BUT I TOLD YOU SO......:
    [QUOTE]  WE NEEDED TO TAKE 2 OUT OF 3 FROM THE YANK$ AND DID NOT..... NOW ONLY 1/2 GAME UP AND  SANTA ANNA COMING IN FROM TEXAS ....... FENWAY PAAAAAK  COULD RESEMBLE THE ALAMO BEFORE IT IS OVER !!!  WHAT SAY YOU ?????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]Bill, not trying to tell you what to do, but why the teeth gnashing now, when it's basically been nip and tuck for the better part of 2 months now...i think it's safe to say by now we knew neither team was going to dust the rest of the division...still a chance for seperation, but won't happen overnight..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

[QUOTE]well if fenway is the alamo, i guarantee crawford will be one of the first to die. however, using the alamo as a reference is not a good idea; i believe the best player on the sox is mexican.
    Posted by theYAZZER[/QUOTE]

??? Which player are you referring to? If it is Ellsbury then you are wrong as he is Native American indian. If it is Gonzo then you are wrong again because I believe he is Latino. Just thought I would let you know.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SORRY RED SOX NATION, BUT I TOLD YOU SO...... : ??? Which player are you referring to? If it is Ellsbury then you are wrong as he is Native American indian. If it is Gonzo then you are wrong again because I believe he is Latino. Just thought I would let you know.
    Posted by PaulLaCourse[/QUOTE]

"YOU'RE wrong, ...because I BELIEVE"

What a maroon. 

Google 0.6 seconds:

Personal life

The son of Mexican parents, Gonzalez spent his youth in Tijuana, Mexico & Bonita, California. His brother is former Padres teammate Edgar Gonzalez. Their father was a member of the Mexican national baseball team.[24]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

In Response to SORRY RED SOX NATION, BUT I TOLD YOU SO......:
    [QUOTE]  WE NEEDED TO TAKE 2 OUT OF 3 FROM THE YANK$ AND DID NOT..... NOW ONLY 1/2 GAME UP AND  SANTA ANNA COMING IN FROM TEXAS ....... FENWAY PAAAAAK  COULD RESEMBLE THE ALAMO BEFORE IT IS OVER !!!  WHAT SAY YOU ?????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

would have been nice to take more than 1 game, but it's wrong to say the sox NEEDED more than that.

Stop being such a drama queen.

Sections
Shortcuts