Sound the BDC Forum Alarm, Nobody wants to be a LEADER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

Sound the BDC Forum Alarm, Nobody wants to be a LEADER

Ortiz does not believe leadership is an issue with the team.

"We have a lot of leaders, a lot of guys capable to change things around. I think that's not going to be a problem," he said. "Sometimes you caught into some situations and things get out of hand for a minute. But the deal that people make about our club last year was bigger than what it was," he said. "That's the way I see it.

"We're the ones who know how our clubhouse runs. I'm one of the older guys here on the team. I know there's a lot of people watching me, watching what I do. That puts me in a situation where I have to try and do things — not perfectly, because I'm not perfect — but pretty close."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

Re: Sound the BDC Forum Alarm, Nobody wants to be a LEADER

Maybe he should have stepped up last year during the HISTORIC collapse.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Who stepped up in the last four games for the Yankees in the 2004 ALCS?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Leaders are over-rated. Some can lead us where we don't want to go.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBlood23. Show BostonBlood23's posts

In Response to Re: Sound the BDC Forum Alarm, Nobody wants to be a LEADER:
    [QUOTE]Who stepped up in the last four games for the Yankees in the 2004 ALCS?
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]
    What the hell does what have to do with now? Times have changed since then. Ortiz is a drama queen. He can still swing the bat, no question, but there is no way in hell he can be considered one of the true leaders on the team. I'd put Pedroia, Gonzalez and maybe even Youkilis in front of Oritz. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Last time I saw a parrot in an avatar was when Law had a USB Parrot shouting " Fire Theo, Awk, Awk, Fire Theo". Rumor is that Law moved to Chicago and is on the Cubs forum now with the same charade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sound the BDC Forum Alarm, Nobody wants to be a LEADER : What the hell does what have to do with now? Times have changed since then. Ortiz is a drama queen. He can still swing the bat, no question, but there is no way in hell he can be considered one of the true leaders on the team. I'd put Pedroia, Gonzalez and maybe even Youkilis in front of Oritz. 
    Posted by BostonBlood23[/QUOTE]

Who cares to rank them? That would only result in another pizzing contest. How about having no leader and then the trolls will have no one to scapegoat. Does that sound reasonable to you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sound the BDC Forum Alarm, Nobody wants to be a LEADER : Who cares to rank them? That would only result in another pizzing contest. How about having no leader and then the trolls will have no one to scapegoat. Does that sound reasonable to you?

It's obvious from last year's HISTORIC collapse that they DON'T have a leader.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sound the BDC Forum Alarm, Nobody wants to be a LEADER : It's obvious from last year's HISTORIC collapse that they DON'T have a leader.
    Posted by TBSHBT1969[/QUOTE]

You say you want a leader

But you can't seem to make up your mind

I think you better close it

and let me guide you through the purple rain

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

If the people lead the leaders will follow.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sound the BDC Forum Alarm, Nobody wants to be a LEADER : What the hell does what have to do with now? Times have changed since then. Ortiz is a drama queen. He can still swing the bat, no question, but there is no way in hell he can be considered one of the true leaders on the team. I'd put Pedroia, Gonzalez and maybe even Youkilis in front of Oritz. 
    Posted by BostonBlood23[/QUOTE]

Drama Queen sounds very familiar? Are you TWM? By the way, what happened to TWM? The minute he left the other day, in walked Babe . Somebody better inform J-Bay, the moderator. Is there a Babe under every stone and behind every tree?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

ThatWasMe had to sign out as TWM and then register as TBHSBT / Babe. We will see him back as soon as Babe is ignored by everyone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]ThatWasMe had to sign out as TWM and then register as TBHSBT / Babe. We will see him back as soon as Babe is ignored by everyone.

LOL....that's rich coming from you pike. Or should I say utica club. Or ft meade. Or kimsaysthis.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

The historic collapse wasn't caused by a lack of leadership, chicken, beer, video games but was caused by the play of 20 of the 25 players on the active roster. RSN knows this as do most persons across the nation. Don't let the forum imposters, pretenders, dimwits, and trolls tell you otherwise. the short, fat, bald headed troll with a friend with a parrot on his shoulder is just toying with you for his pleasure. Georom is doing the same. Wake up - don't pay any attention to them. They are striving for attention.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]The historic collapse wasn't caused by a lack of leadership, chicken, beer, video games but was caused by the play of 20 of the 25 players on the active roster. RSN knows this as do most persons across the nation. Don't let the forum imposters, pretenders, dimwits, and trolls tell you otherwise. the short, fat, bald headed troll with a friend with a parrot on his shoulder is just toying with you for his pleasure. Georom is doing the same. Wake up - don't pay any attention to them. They are striving for attention.

The lax culture of the clubhouse with supposed leaders like beckett enjoying chicken, beer and video games while the team was in the midst of a HISTORIC collapse certainly didn't help the situation. When a supposed leader shows that he really doesn't care it can spread like a cancer through a clubhouse. But you wouldn't have any idea because you were never part of any team and never played any sports.

But stick with the insults. You know slightly more about that than you do of anything sports related. Which is nothing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

The Sept stats and the statements of ten players support the fact that it was a team effort behind the collapse. You really can't argue with those facts and opinions from those who were there. On top of that logic and reason should prevail.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]The Sept stats and the statements of ten players support the fact that it was a team effort behind the collapse. You really can't argue with those facts and opinions from those who were there. On top of that logic and reason should prevail.
    Posted by FortMeade[/QUOTE]

Quick question pike.

Do you have multiple computers that are dedicated to each of your screen names or do you continually have to log out and back in each time you want to respond to yourself?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]Diversion is what is taught in Trolling 101. Congrats you passed the test. Now go back to the issue and wipe that parrot ch-it off of your friend's shoulder.

I already expressed my thoughts on the issue. As I previously stated, they obviously lacked leadership.

And the parrot is potty trained, unlike you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

Have you done an indepth analysis on leadership on the Yankee team? Please give us a short rundown on it since the NYC area according to Spaceman lacks an adequate forum for Yankee fans. What a heartbreak that an urbanized area that is five times larger than New England is devoid of a forum and you and the other Yankee trolls must come here sanctioned and condoned by J-Bay, Zac, and Spaceman. You have a wealth of Yankee knowledge, passion, emotions, and fandom and no place to express it adequately. What a shame that it must be all bottled up inside of you. Instead you must come to the enemy's forum to have a podium and instead of talking about your Yankees you must bash Red Sox players. Is this the way that it should be. I indeed pray that NYC will provide a forum for your needs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]Have you done an indepth analysis on leadership on the Yankee team? Please give us a short rundown on it since the NYC area according to Spaceman lacks an adequate forum for Yankee fans. What a heartbreak that an urbanized area that is five times larger than New England is devoid of a forum and you and the other Yankee trolls must come here sanctioned and condoned by J-Bay, Zac, and Spaceman. You have a wealth of Yankee knowledge, passion, emotions, and fandom and no place to express it adequately. What a shame that it must be all bottled up inside of you. Instead you must come to the enemy's forum to have a podium and instead of talking about your Yankees you must bash Red Sox players. Is this the way that it should be. I indeed pray that NYC will provide a forum for your needs.

LOL...there are plenty of Yankee forums. I prefer the give and take of being here with sawx fans. I find them amusing. That's why I come here. Oh, and it is a very well set up forum, save for the trolls like you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sound the BDC Forum Alarm, Nobody wants to be a LEADER : Once again Babe, I am not a troll. Read the definitions on the internet of a troll. I am a Red Sox fan on a Red Sox forum and you are NOT. I do not come here to annoy fans of the rivalry and you obviously do.  Is that simple enough for you to comprehend? I do not go to a Yankee forum to annoy their fans. Never have done that and never will.  Do I need to spell it out any better? There is no give and take, 90% of the forum has you on ignore.Those who converse with you despise you. The only friends that you have are in your camp such as Zac and J-Bay. J-Bay is a moderator and because of that this might be my last post but I don't care. It was very telling yesterday when you came back for the first time in four months and your record here is that you were banned over 200 times for trolling, insulting, using foul language, and annoying. Despite your sordid past , J-Bay, Zac, and Jessey rush up to you with open arms and talked to you like you were Mother Teresa. Somehow such persons have lost their ethics, morality, and honesty. J-Bay is definitely a conundrum since he gives the appearance / perception of being a moral person and then he welcomes back someone who obviously comes here to annoy everyone. Lest I forget Spaceman also welcomed you back and that was most astonishing to me. It seems that Spaceman and Burrito are immune to trolls and everything goes and everything is inconsequential to him. So welcome back says J-Bay to someone who has been banned 200 times and despises everything about the Red Sox. J-Bay NEVER says "Welcome Back" to a genuine Red Sox fan. Give me one example. It is obvious to me that J-Bay su-cks up to Yankee trolls and other trolls. Watch what you say to J-Bay because he is a moderator of the forum despite the fact that he is a Yankee fan from southern Conn.

LOL...you are clueless.

Just because you claim that you are a sawx fan (I'm not even sure you know what baseball is) in a sawx forum doesn't mean you aren't a troll. A troll is defined by someone who is here to disrupt the flow. This is what you do to almost every thread. You are the very definition of a troll.

As far as friends are concerned, I have to laugh. You have had to create several different screen names so you can talk to yourself and feel like you have friends.

And I also find it amusing that you keep pointing out how many times I have been "banned" (not even sure how you come up with 200), yet you yourself have been banned on numerous occassions. Pot calling the kettle black.

Take a poll in here and see how many people actually enjoy you being here. And, no, you can't count Utica, Ft Meade, lowell and your various other incarnations.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m