SOURCE: DODGERS r prepared to open offer to LESTER at 6 years, $160m! y not trade him NOW?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: SOURCE: DODGERS r prepared to open offer to LESTER at 6 years, $160m! y not trade him NOW?

You need to double your dose of quetiapine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: SOURCE: DODGERS r prepared to open offer to LESTER at 6 years, $160m! y not trade him NOW?

Don't know the credibility of the source but I would rather have the Dodgers get Lester than the Yankees. They helped us a year ago as we gave them Agon( I still always liked him), Beckett( I thank him for his performance in World Series victories) and C. Crawford ( one of our worst trades ever) and insignificant, Punto, but still a likeable guy.

I am a Red Sox fan but next to Fenway I love the AT&T park out here and enjoy going to Giant-Dodger games so hopefully I'll get to see Lester pitch but I'll be rooting for SF.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

Not a chance the Dodgers even think of bidding on Jon Lester. They would become to much of a lefty rotation and they would be blocking Urias from the Bigs.  On top of which they would be paying mucho dinero in Luxury tax.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Commy's "source" is a whino that lives in a box in Chavez Ravine, and brags that he now owns the  black leather jacket Hasselhoff wore in Knight Rider. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Don't know the credibility of the source but I would rather have the Dodgers get Lester than the Yankees. They helped us a year ago as we gave them Agon( I still always liked him), Beckett( I thank him for his performance in World Series victories) and C. Crawford ( one of our worst trades ever) and insignificant, Punto, but still a likeable guy.

I am a Red Sox fan but next to Fenway I love the AT&T park out here and enjoy going to Giant-Dodger games so hopefully I'll get to see Lester pitch but I'll be rooting for SF.

Crawful wasn't a trade, he was a free agent. Btw, the term 'free agent' s/b changed to 'overpriced agent.'

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Commy's "source" is a whino that lives in a box in Chavez Ravine, and brags that he now owns the  black leather jacket Hasselhoff wore in Knight Rider. 

Exam, sounds like you may have bumped into this guy. Btw, I doubt a wino would actually talk to commie.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

post of the week...coffee thru the nose funny!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

I doubt he gets traded before the deadline. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

Exam, sounds like you may have bumped into this guy. Btw, I doubt a wino would actually talk to commie.

I think it wasn't actually a wino but a disheveled guy in a suit taking incoherently in a Dodger suite. The guy went on and on about something that he would never invite the owner of the Dodgers to "his house." Then he droned on about some chick who taped him talking trash about his love for the physiques of black athletes. Oh wait, he ran into Donald Sterling. Well, he can't go to NBA games anymore, makes sense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

My guy has got a guy, who knows a dude whose chick has the ability to help you extract yourself from all responsibility for this post, all while wiping the egg from your face. And any other parts that need to be wiped,

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In response to billge's comment:

My guy has got a guy, who knows a dude whose chick has the ability to help you extract yourself from all responsibility for this post, all while wiping the egg from your face. And any other parts that need to be wiped,

My guy who has a guy who knows a dude whose chick has a secretary will set up a lunch through the secretary of the chick of the dude who knows a guy who has a guy. Have her call her. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Monday !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

this source knows a guy who knows a guy closest to the guy who knows THE guy! in any case, there is some plausibility here! with becks' hip issue looking chronic and dan haren just being dan haren with lil to look forward to from aaa, they must go all in! price isnt right for they got no nore competitive prospects they can afford to let go of,,,, dumping likes of kemp aint bringing much in return.. they r the new old yankees.. or just yanks west depending on ur view.. they will outbid yanks who can only go so far and no further.. i'm sure becks will recruit and praise the place, lest will love LA! don't forget the other member of the chicken and beer gang (no longer Lacking) also came from LA. btw, source confirms dodgers r willing to go as high as $200m and 7 years GUARANTEED!

so we either trade him there now and get them to pick up half of kemp's deal and give us a prospect or 2 while trading them lester and NL-ready Peavy.. or we'll keep lester for the rest of the year, get the high prospect  and then lose him inevitably for NOTHING! its a fait'accompli, he aint coming back.. period! we cant compete in the ballpark dodgers, texas and yanks are willing to head in!

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics

Your sourced are terrible, you are terrible, and you should feel terrible

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

this source knows a guy who knows a guy closest to the guy who knows THE guy! in any case, there is some plausibility here! with becks' hip issue looking chronic and dan haren just being dan haren with lil to look forward to from aaa, they must go all in! price isnt right for they got no nore competitive prospects they can afford to let go of,,,, dumping likes of kemp aint bringing much in return.. they r the new old yankees.. or just yanks west depending on ur view.. they will outbid yanks who can only go so far and no further.. i'm sure becks will recruit and praise the place, lest will love LA! don't forget the other member of the chicken and beer gang (no longer Lacking) also came from LA. btw, source confirms dodgers r willing to go as high as $200m and 7 years GUARANTEED!

so we either trade him there now and get them to pick up half of kemp's deal and give us a prospect or 2 while trading them lester and NL-ready Peavy.. or we'll keep lester for the rest of the year, get the high prospect  and then lose him inevitably for NOTHING! its a fait'accompli, he aint coming back.. period! we cant compete in the ballpark dodgers, texas and yanks are willing to head in!

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics

Your sourced are terrible, you are terrible, and you should feel terrible

agree...even you try clicking mlbtraderumors.com or bleacherreport.com...etc...there is no such of this source to be found!!

all i can find for the dodgers rumor is that they are looking for bullpen pitching especially they are looking at boston's as well David Price rumor is still floating around the dodger organization

Sections
Shortcuts