SOURCE: METS willing to part with DAVID WRIGHT for a package including MidDellBrooks+JB, u digging this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: SOURCE: METS willing to part with DAVID WRIGHT for a package including MidDellBrooks+JB, u digging this?

From MLBTR...

The Red Sox are planning on having Will Middlebrooks play winter ball this offseason in an attempt to get him back on track, and they’re telling teams that they won’t simply give the soon-to-be 26-year-old away, tweets ESPN’s Buster Olney. Middlebrooks may seem a good buy-low candidate, as the former top prospect has followed a strong rookie campaign with a .213/.264/.375 line over a pair of injury-plagued seasons in 2013-14, but it sounds as if the Red Sox aren’t ready to give up on him

Sox4ever

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Re: SOURCE: METS willing to part with DAVID WRIGHT for a package including MidDellBrooks+JB, u digging this?

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

Not sure many people have noticed but Holt has tailed off since his early burst of offense.  Hid 287BA is still pretty good along with a .334OBP but lets see how he ends the season.  Holt has little power and needs to hit because he is not an every day defensive player which is another reason Cecchini can't play 3B.  If we don't upgrade with a Stanton I want another power bat/OB guy somewhere and 3B is the logical place.

Agree on Holt. He had a really good May and June but then dropped to .278/.328/.389 (still respectable but nothing special) in July and then .254/.310/.288 (a Bradleyesque slugging percentage) in August, all of which was pretty foreseeable despite his exciting first half.

I see him more as a multi-positional utility guy and think he'll be very valuable in that role next year; like Nava, he's great to have when injuries come a'calling, but I would not necessarily pencil him in as an everyday player.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Holt is still the leading hitter on the 2014 Boston Red Sox.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from az55. Show az55's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

i find this intriguing.. been rumored for a while but seems its picking up traction in NY. has like 4 years left at high $, plays everyday under very depressing circumstances in MLB equivalent of Yellowstone. great clubhouse guy and like Jeter is the Captain. depending on things go with stanton, i would consider kicking in those doors.. can also incl craigy in a package as well..

Da Commy's on the 5th dimension of CONSCIOUSNESS, I'm just a humble servant at the 3rd dimension like the rest of y'all mere mortals!

@imagydBoston... Twitter is where its at!

Wright is 32, hitting about .270 with 8 HR; I can't see trading two pieces of baggage for one more piece of baggage, Put Holt at 3rd, and let's go play ball. If someone wants those rwo for a decent pitcher, now you're talking.

i'm onboard with this thought.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I'd trade those two, but Wright is too past his prime and injury prone. Find someone else.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Source.....there is no source. 

I think it was in a podcast.....

[object HTMLDivElement]

Mr. Met podcast, live at his Stand up to Cancer lunch with the Phanatic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commie I rewatched Multiplicity and realized how it helps me to understand your personalities:

Commie (driving) Free-UB (shotgun) Imagyd (back seat) 

As for the proposed trade, it seems more like talk radio fodder than anything legit. Wright is a bit on the older slope for these young guns.  Say hi to Imagyd, I think his snacktime is soon...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Commie I rewatched Multiplicity and realized how it helps me to understand your personalities:

As for the proposed trade, it seems more like talk radio fodder than anything legit. Wright is a bit on the older slope for these young guns.  Say hi to Imagyd, I think his snacktime is soon...

in reality, I'm driving and in charge.. ims the wingman, while commy's way in the back as the loudmouth we just "accommodate".. lol, works the same on twitter. commy's really within Imagyd, and I'm as free 2 b with some risqué and broader off-stream or off-mainstream stuff

[object HTMLDivElement]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Free-UB's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

in reality, I'm driving and in charge.. ims the wingman, while commy's way in the back as the loudmouth we just "accommodate".. lol, works the same on twitter. commy's really within Imagyd, and I'm as free 2 b with some risqué and broader off-stream or off-mainstream stuff

[object HTMLDivElement]

I'll agree with that.

In the world of the mentally unstable and unwanted Commie's posts are the most garbled pieces of trash that butcher the English language and are frequently sexist and occasionally racist.

Despite arriving last (unlike the driver in the picture) UB-Free has the most sane posts and best grasp of the English language (like the first Michael Keaton did in the movie).

Either way, it is pathetic to see such a disliked and obnoxious individual flaunt the fact he has THREE usernames. What a useless waste of one human being's time, pretending to be three different people. The mental illness, drug abuse and whatever else has made Commie/Imagedy and UB-Free what they are is truly epic. 

He is....the ultimate JABRO!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Source.....there is no source. 

I think it was in a podcast.....

Which could mean absolutely nothing.  Sometimes (if you're listening to the right guys) you might hear some legitimate hearsay, but sometimes it's just a guys opinion.  How often do we hear guys on weei talk about trading for this guy or that guy and it's just two guys completely unaffiliated with the organization throwing around ideas.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

I'll agree with that.

In the world of the mentally unstable and unwanted Commie's posts are the most garbled pieces of trash that butcher the English language and are frequently sexist and occasionally racist.

Despite arriving last (unlike the driver in the picture) UB-Free has the most sane posts and best grasp of the English language (like the first Michael Keaton did in the movie).

Either way, it is pathetic to see such a disliked and obnoxious individual flaunt the fact he has THREE usernames. What a useless waste of one human being's time, pretending to be three different people. The mental illness, drug abuse and whatever else has made Commie/Imagedy and UB-Free what they are is truly epic. 

I have his three aliases on ignore, which is saying something because I rarely if ever resort to that.

The best thing that can be said about him is that sometimes his inane threads (such as this one) can manage to spark some legitimate discussion.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

I'll agree with that.

I have his three aliases on ignore, which is saying something because I rarely if ever resort to that.

The best thing that can be said about him is that sometimes his inane threads (such as this one) can manage to spark some legitimate discussion.

I don't have them on Ignore per se but I don't read what they have to say.  They're too difficult to make sense of.  Instead I use my "rule of 10".  I don't even open the thread until nine other posters have posted comments there and even then I don't read the OP.  

He/They wrote (in English!) a fairly eloquent post after a recent one-day banning outlining his education and credentials  and proved that he does have the ability to write in English. I wish he would do that (write in English) because I think he often times has something to say.  It just isn't worth it to me to figure out what it is!

[object HTMLDivElement]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to S5's comment:

I don't have them on Ignore per se but I don't read what they have to say.  They're too difficult to make sense of.  Instead I use my "rule of 10".  I don't even open the thread until nine other posters have posted comments there and even then I don't read the OP.  

He/They wrote (in English!) a fairly eloquent post after a recent one-day banning outlining his education and credentials  and proved that he does have the ability to write in English. I wish he would do that (write in English) because I think he often times has something to say.  It just isn't worth it to me to figure out what it is!

I guess only time will tell where the mentally ill precede from here. 

Can we contribute to society under one username that:

A. Writes in understandable English

B. Is not racist/sexist

C. Does not pretend to have 'sources' and spark wild rumors/make awful predictions

or, if those three simple things are too hard will we hit the drugs again and ramble like the true jabro we all know that schitzo to be. 

Sections
Shortcuts