SOURCE: one STEPHEN DREW could be walking thru those FENWAY doors by the ALL-STar BREAK!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: SOURCE: one STEPHEN DREW could be walking thru those FENWAY doors by the ALL-STar BREAK!

In response to georom4's comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know when I think of  fixing our offensive woes, the first thing I think of is S Drew.... smh

As always - 100% correct!

GEO, did you get to see Springsteen this weekend?

Nope...and I will probably never will :(  I heard he played over a 3 hr show and was intense...

[/QUOTE]

The times I saw him, they were 4 hour shows , but he was younger then, and so was I ;) First time was 1984, the ticket was $18!

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe  ·  16h
    Two @Springsteen shows at @MoheganSun. 49 different songs. Only 8 repeats from night 1. Fun two days

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Re: SOURCE: one STEPHEN DREW could be walking thru those FENWAY doors by the ALL-STar BREAK!

In response to ADG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Lex44's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Sox have had all this extra time to sign him while all the other teams are scared off by the draft pick. Soon the wait will be over by Drew and any team interested will be bidding for his services. Deep down He hates that draft pick that's been holding him back and his fondness of the Sox is probably long gone. Unless they strike real soon with a great offer he's heading somewhere else.  

[/QUOTE]

Why is his fondness gone? I don't want him. They offered him $14.1M for a year and he rejected it. Instead he's getting nothing. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

methinks ur wrong jabro! give da commy his cookie!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

For what it's worth, there is no bigger troll on these threads anymore than CC. 

This idea exists purely in his own, delusional mind.  He's somewhere in the neighborhood of 0 for 10,000 in his thread predictions. 

[/QUOTE]
    ... and you were saying..jabro?

[object HTMLDivElement]