SOURCES confirm that PAPI is getting divorced what impact could this have on the field?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: SOURCES confirm that PAPI is getting divorced what impact could this have on the field?

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to S5's comment:

That could cause more hurt than the HEEL........  Ya see, I told you, the end was near !!!!

For the record, this has to be one of the most distateful things I've ever seen posted here - and that says a lot.

Yes, Bill.  Papi's maritial issues are all about you and making sure you're RIGHT. 

WRONG.......  not about me, and not about you.........  This issue is none of our business, but the bleeding hearts of the board want to put their 2 cents in !!!!  Take my post for what it is, and move on !!!

So if this is none of our business why are you commenting on it?  Doesn't that make you one of the "bleeding hearts who wants to put their two cents in"? 

I've made a career of taking your posts for what they are and moving on because I've accepted the fact that you know essentially nothing about baseball.  I even agree with you that this could be more of a problem for the team than the heel, but when you start making it all about YOU by saying, "I told you so, the end is near", that is absolutley classless.

When do people like you figure out that it's ONLY baseball?  The players are "entertainers' who have lives of their own and don't exist solely for our entertainment.   We have no right to the details of their private lives, whether good or bad, and we should keep our noses out of their lives.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Re: SOURCES confirm that PAPI is getting divorced what impact could this have on the field?

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to S5's comment:

That could cause more hurt than the HEEL........  Ya see, I told you, the end was near !!!!

For the record, this has to be one of the most distateful things I've ever seen posted here - and that says a lot.

Yes, Bill.  Papi's maritial issues are all about you and making sure you're RIGHT. 

WRONG.......  not about me, and not about you.........  This issue is none of our business, but the bleeding hearts of the board want to put their 2 cents in !!!!  Take my post for what it is, and move on !!!

I agree that David's personal life is none of our business. I have never gone there and never will.  I am sure the posters who track every move I make will bring up when I reported his rest. closed.  But I never said anything ill and seeing how he was doing business with the public, I thought it was ok to post it on a public forum.

Yet you had his exercise regime to blame for him not being ready this year

hypocrite

His exercise program is related to baseball.  You know that once I saw him play at McCoy, I posted that the cameras are not David's friend and in person he looks in shape.  Since McCoy I have even corrected a few posters who posted that ortiz is out of shape.

I would never talk about his personal life and anyone who posts good or bad is trolling.  Even the good comments of one's personal life will lead to bad ones.

Even when someone attacked you for your Halo Vet comment, I came to your defense.  Once in a while conan, let a few posts pass you by.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

To Conan:

What can I say except go by what you read.  Thru all your little insults, have I ever lashed back at you?  I think I have even given you a few compliments. 

But yea, Miscricket and I used to be friends. We never met and the only personal info I exhanged was my email.  Little did I know how much info can be found thru an email address. The drama got to be too much and as you can see, even when I don't engage, she still throw daggers.  She and MS were the worst enemies on Fox, so it is strange that they are friends here. 

The trouble started when I blocked her on twitter and you can see from her posts, she spends a lot of time guessing what I do when I am away from this site.  I have no idea what she has posted in a week.  All I can say is that this is the only sports/political forum which I visit. 

If I was such the bad guy which you think, I would never have defended your halo vet comment. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

well Conan:  taking off soon so I hope you read my post before the owls get it.  I am sure there are at least three people flagging it.

Anyone who uses Conan as an avatar has to have a great deal of intelligence.  I saw him the other night hosting the reporters banquet.  His best line was that people should not mess with a city where 9 out of ten people are related to a cop. 

O and when you used triumph, i gave you a few compliments as well.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Thread Bearer continues his Tabloid actions.... makes me wonder if he is Idiots.

If this is directed at me, Conan thru something out there that i thought deserved a response. Otherwise, I don't believe I have gone off topic in a while.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Just imho, I find a discussion of possible trouble in Papi's homelife to be distasteful.

I agree with you 100%......I understand social media is here to stay....but why people feel the need to discuss a man's PERSONAL life is just bizzarre to me.  I'm FAR from the moral police....but it's just wrong.

Couldn't agree more. Papi does deserve privacy in his private life.

Hetch 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

my sources just give me a heads up that pap has been having some domestic issues and will b filing divorce papers. what kind of impact will this have? as a deliberate never married hetero, can c how this could be a POSITIVE for a papi. nothin worse than being with a frustrated over the hill whining home partner. pap seems to b liberated and free out there. perhaps more guys should try that approach!

Someone has issues with marriage.

I don't know if papi is getting divorced or not, if he is it's a shame.

On one hand he is a public figure so if he's getting divorced it will be made known.  Fame bring riches along with a loss of privacy, they go hand in hand. That being said I think it would be nice if fans let him and his wife work out their problems at home.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

you all remember why O-Cab was not offered a contract, right?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Just imho, I find a discussion of possible trouble in Papi's homelife to be distasteful.

I totally agree.  His personal life should be off-limits.

Besides, having survived being divorced more than once, I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Good to see you're still a f o o l!  (who is not funny.......and whose mom dresses funny.......and who has no cyber friends......)

Calling him a fool is too kind.  A better word would be baffoon....perhaps a new word like baffooloon?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

While I agree, if his latest hitting streak is somehow related, shoot, next week, I'll divorce him. 

-Daf. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

The hypocrisy of Jay Carney and some poster being indignant about questions about Ortiz's domestic life and the affect it might have on his performance.

While it's an issue open for debate, the real issue for Ortiz is his age and physical condition and whether he can produce over a full season of about 140 games or more. Not really much else to say, other than they will likely have to rotate the DH if Ortiz, likely, becomes ineffective as the season leaves the first few weeks stage.

Absolutely true about the concern for the health of Ortiz.

I'm totally happy about his contribution to date, yet I also have concerns about his durability.  We can only hope for the best.

'Becomes ineffective as the season leaves the first few weeks stage' in my opinion, is a bit pessimistic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Hi Conan...

Just to set the record straight..Jack and I were never friends. Admittedly..at one time I thought we were friends..but everything he told me from day one was a lie so that is not much of a friendship..no?  I would really characterize our "relationship" as a holding pattern...and everyone knows you can't maintain a holding pattern indefinitely. Eventually...the plane runs out of fuel and has to come back down to earth.

Also..the reason I "came back down to earth" isn't because Jack "blocked me on twitter" . It's because he lied about it. All he had to do was say he didn't want to connect on twitter and I would have respected that..but instead he lied and told me that Chrissy created his account..then he lied to others and accused me of creating the account. He lied to me continuously about so many things.,,when he started lying about me..that was the final straw. I had remained silent on his other lies because I figured he possibly had trust issues. I was wrong. Instead..he has truth issues . He could have just acted like an adult and moved on easily. Instead..he chose to act like a child..and decided to cross lines that forced me to take action.

Sections
Shortcuts