SOURCES telling me the sox are in the mix for PAP and LEE!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: SOURCES telling me the sox are in the mix for PAP and LEE!

Its dead. The Phillies wanted too much including Baeggerts and Workman plus wanting the Red Sox to pickup the contract.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Sources posting from their meth lab. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Paps  name wasnt even mentioned once in regards to the Sox. and there have been Sox officials that have said No when asked about reacquiring Paps already...Like Ive told you already CC, you need new "sources"...Lee nor paps are coming here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Paps  name wasnt even mentioned once in regards to the Sox. and there have been Sox officials that have said No when asked about reacquiring Paps already...Like Ive told you already CC, you need new "sources"...Lee nor paps are coming here.

Give 'em a break SP. Its tough to keep track of MLB trade deadlines while separating the ephedrine from Sudafed. Anhydrous ammonia and sodium hydroxide are corrosive and require constant attention.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from victoryismine. Show victoryismine's posts

Dude, are you that desparate for attention to post this? Get out of your mother's basement and get an apartment, man. Get a job first, though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Sources posting from their meth lab. 

Good one, Examiner.  You're channelling the spirit of Conan O'Brian with a little more wit added.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Give 'em a break SP. Its tough to keep track of MLB trade deadlines while separating the ephedrine from Sudafed. Anhydrous ammonia and sodium hydroxide are corrosive and require constant attention.

True Exam...Ill try and let up some on the poor guy. Meanwhile, the rest of us have valid threads with multiple posts and back and forth going on discussing actual trades that HAVE been made.

On the bright side, this thread has, as of my post, exactly one more post than he has twitter followers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

your sources crudded out dude. You should demand the Glengarry leads next time!!!!!

http://youtu.be/u9R34QNUy1g

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Trust me, the Red Sox have ZERO interest in Papelbon. He's an expensive bigmouth who kicks his team when it's down. He's also lost several MPH from his rather straight fastball. He's a fine NL closer, but would probably get pounded in the AL now. And that mouth...good grief!!

Teakus-Carpe Veritatem!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

How does Bud Norris and Jason Castro sound for JBJ, WMB,Lava, Villarreal and Ranaudo? May not be enough...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Looks like you need new sources....

Seriously what was the point of this thread? To talk about Cliff Lee?!?!. Like we needed another one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Teakus's comment:

Trust me, the Red Sox have ZERO interest in Papelbon. He's an expensive bigmouth who kicks his team when it's down. He's also lost several MPH from his rather straight fastball. He's a fine NL closer, but would probably get pounded in the AL now. And that mouth...good grief!!

Teakus-Carpe Veritatem!

Agree.  Who would want to sign him after the comments that he made about the Phillies?  He signed with them since they were willing to give him a lot of money and is unhappy that the team isn't very good this year.   You can't always have a good team despite the high payroll.  He needs to keep his mouth shut and just be happy that he is being overpaid for his position. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Commy.....open a window

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:

How does Bud Norris and Jason Castro sound for JBJ, WMB,Lava, Villarreal and Ranaudo? May not be enough...

hold on....did you guys hire Hank without telling us :-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Sources, really?

Sections
Shortcuts