SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$.......

GO GET THEM !!  GO FOR THE THROAT !!!!  WHAT SAY YOU ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$.......

as of today,one game...2 on the L side..still slim though. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$.......:
       GO GET THEM !!  GO FOR THE THROAT !!!!  WHAT SAY YOU ???

Posted by Bill-806

I think your dad should have been less concerned with you and baseball and had you study your math a little more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I like your fire Bill. Both teams are playing extremely well right now. on their side text is tearing the cover off the ball. on our side papi and Agon are becoming the new manny and papi...lol. I'm gonna take this series one game at a time and hope that our starters can outlast their's.

I'd love to sweep em but will be happy to take atleast 2 outta 3. my only real worry will be which tim wakefield will show up wed nite. beckett and CC will be a marquee game worthy of national attention.

I think that lester can take freddie garcia.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$.......:
    I like your fire Bill. Both teams are playing extremely well right now. on their side text is tearing the cover off the ball. on our side papi and Agon are becoming the new manny and papi...lol. I'm gonna take this series one game at a time and hope that our starters can outlast their's. I'd love to sweep em but will be happy to take atleast 2 outta 3. my only real worry will be which tim wakefield will show up wed nite. beckett and CC will be a marquee game worthy of national attention. I think that lester can take freddie garcia.

Posted by Hammah29r2

At first look you'd think lester over Garcia should be a no brainer, but lester's ERA is 3.94 vs 3.34 for Garcia, albeit lester has pitched around 20 more innings.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJAS. Show JJAS's posts

sox take atleast 2 outta 3.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$....... : At first look you'd think lester over Garcia should be a no brainer, but lester's ERA is 3.94 vs 3.34 for Garcia, albeit lester has pitched around 20 more innings.
    Posted by --The--Babe---

well babe, we'll just have to wait and see who shows up. obviously as a sawx fan I'm hoping that freddie puts in right in our wheelhouse.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$....... : I think your dad should have been less concerned with you and baseball and had you study your math a little more.
    Posted by --The--Babe---
      THATS WHAT I LIKE.... I QUICK STRIKING LIBERAL LOOKING TO CALL  SOMEONE OUT.... FYI,  WHEN I STARTED THIS POST YESTERDAY THE YANK$ AND L A  HAD NOT STARTED YET AND BOSTON.COM HAD THE STANDINGS AT .5 WITH THE YANK$ ON TOP...... SO, OH GREAT LIBERAL ONE, GO BACK AND FINISH YOUR T-BALL GAME AND DON'T FORGET TO STOP FOR YOUR ICE CREAM ON THE WAY HOME !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

wow Bill, the trollspanker would be proud of you!Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

In Response to SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$....... : I think your dad should have been less concerned with you and baseball and had you study your math a little more.
    Posted by --The--Babe---

I see nothing wrong with Bill's math.  Babe in error.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

In Response to Re: SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$....... :   THATS WHAT I LIKE.... I QUICK STRIKING LIBERAL LOOKING TO CALL OUT SOMEONE OUT.... FYI,  WHEN I STARTED THIS POST YESTERDAY THE YANK$ AND L A  HAD NOT STARTED YET AND BOSTON.COM HAD THE STANDINGS AT .5 WITH THE YANK$ ON TOP...... SO, OH GREAT LIBERAL ONE, GO BACK AND FINISH YOUR T-BALL GAME AND DON'T FORGET TO STOP FOR YOUR ICE CREAM ON THE WAY HOME !!!
    Posted by Bill-806

The "time" thing is a little complicated for some to fathom Bill, but the kid is pretty darn good at spelling and history.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$....... :   THATS WHAT I LIKE.... I QUICK STRIKING LIBERAL LOOKING TO CALL OUT SOMEONE OUT.... FYI,  WHEN I STARTED THIS POST YESTERDAY THE YANK$ AND L A  HAD NOT STARTED YET AND BOSTON.COM HAD THE STANDINGS AT .5 WITH THE YANK$ ON TOP...... SO, OH GREAT LIBERAL ONE, GO BACK AND FINISH YOUR T-BALL GAME AND DON'T FORGET TO STOP FOR YOUR ICE CREAM ON THE WAY HOME !!!

Posted by Bill-806

Ummm....I'm about as far from a liberal as you can get you meatball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$....... : Ummm....I'm about as far from a liberal as you can get you meatball.  
    Posted by --The--Babe---
      IN THAT CASE, WE SHOULD GET ALONG JUST FINE ON THIS BOARD, SON.......   LET'S HOPE THE YANK$ SERVE UP SOME "MEATBALLS" IN THIS SERIES !!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

In Response to Re: SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$....... :   THATS WHAT I LIKE.... I QUICK STRIKING LIBERAL LOOKING TO CALL  SOMEONE OUT.... FYI,  WHEN I STARTED THIS POST YESTERDAY THE YANK$ AND L A  HAD NOT STARTED YET AND BOSTON.COM HAD THE STANDINGS AT .5 WITH THE YANK$ ON TOP...... SO, OH GREAT LIBERAL ONE, GO BACK AND FINISH YOUR T-BALL GAME AND DON'T FORGET TO STOP FOR YOUR ICE CREAM ON THE WAY HOME !!!
    Posted by Bill-806

please keep your kook politics off of the sox board, you wingnut...your act is getting old...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$....... : I see nothing wrong with Bill's math.  Babe in error.

Posted by piersall

No, you don't declare one team half a game back while the other team is still playing their game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$....... : No, you don't declare one team half a game back while the other team is still playing their game.
    Posted by --The--Babe---

The team would not be capable of being a half game back win or lose. Either it would've went into a tie or they'd stay a game back. During a game is the only time you can declare a half game back in this scenario.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$....... : The team would not be capable of being a half game back win or lose. Either it would've went into a tie or they'd stay a game back. During a game is the only time you can declare a half game back in this scenario.

Posted by NUSoxFan

Exactly my point.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Go Red Sox

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$....... : please keep your kook politics off of the sox board, you wingnut...your act is getting old...
    Posted by elvis-surfs
      YES SIR !!!!!  AND YOUR ACT OF 310 POSTS ARE RATHER YOUNG !!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

hey babe,

bill prays at the altar of ronald raygun.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: SOX 1/2 GAME BACK OF THE DREADED YANK$$$$$$....... :   YES SIR !!!!!  AND YOUR ACT OF 310 POSTS ARE RATHER YOUNG !!
    Posted by Bill-806

Shouldn't a conservitive fella like yourself have an appreciation of quality vs. quanity?  You son, are merely quanity.

Everyone knows all that matters is loss column, so even if the globe says 1/2 game, it was still 1 back.  Now it says 1, but really it is 2.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

To fret so much about standings right now is ridiculous. The fact of the matter is the Sox are playing great baseball, and if they continue to play like they have throughout May and how they've started June, they will make the playoffs. Worrying that we are two back in the loss column right now is absurd.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

btw, what's would putting dollar signs on the YANKS?
    are the SOX not spending big bucks also.

to be fair then: RED $OX

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Yes Sox spend big bucks also but 40% less than the Evil Empire. You have been informed of this numerous times. Are you here merely to annoy others as:
    The-yazzer
    Garcia2
    Hurtlocker
    DeerHunter
    Pedro101
    Chrono
    Gickchum

Give it a rest

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Yes Sox spend big bucks also but 40% less than the Evil Empire. You have been informed of this numerous times. Are you here merely to annoy others as: The-yazzer Garcia2 Hurtlocker DeerHunter Pedro101 Chrono Gickchum Give it a rest
    Posted by Your-Echo

2011 Team Salaries

NYY  $ 202,689,028
      Bos  $ 161,762,475

% Diff  Less (Less is compared to Upper Value) --- Appx 20%

Sections
Shortcuts