Sox Almost Sweep Texas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: Sox Almost Sweep Texas

In Response to Re: Sox Almost Sweep Texas:
    In Response to Re: Sox Almost Sweep Texas : They lost 2/3 to the White Sox prior.....down fanboy....they didn't beat the Big Red Machine nor was it a shot to the Sox.
    Posted by mikeyintheboogiedown

Now but they took 3 out of 4 against the AL West's top team IN Texas.  Again, you're kind of reaching for ways to belittle The Red Sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

In Response to Re: Sox Almost Sweep Texas : Now but they took 3 out of 4 against the AL West's top team IN Texas.  Again, you're kind of reaching for ways to belittle The Red Sox.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988

No I'm not, teams take series all the time it happens SPC.  This doesn't elevate my view of the Sox much, nor diminish my view of Texas much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

speaking of Texas, big series out West this w/e...Halos hit the Lone Star State just 2 games out...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Sox Almost Sweep Texas : No I'm not, teams take series all the time it happens SPC.  This doesn't elevate my view of the Sox much, nor diminish my view of Texas much.

You were though.  The only reason why you stated that the Rangers haven't been playing well is because the Red Sox just took 3 out of 4 from them (even though they were 8-3 in their last 11 heading into that series.  Just give it up already.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

In Response to Re: Sox Almost Sweep Texas : You were though.  The only reason why you stated that the Rangers haven't been playing well is because the Red Sox just took 3 out of 4 from them (even though they were 8-3 in their last 11 heading into that series.  Just give it up already.

You know why someone would post something, my god your powers of esp are strong...I guess thats why we are all expecting 105-114 wins and why the Philadelphia Philles were the 2009 World Champs.  They have let the Angels back in the race, Texas is not playing that well....stop letting every post get to your Red Sox ego SPC.....its Friday, have a beer and chill fanboy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

In Response to Re: Sox Almost Sweep Texas : They lost 2/3 to the White Sox prior.....down fanboy....they didn't beat the Big Red Machine nor was it a shot to the Sox.

Check your facts before you comment. I don't know what relevance the White Sox have to the discussion, but July 29-31, the Red Sox took 2 of 3 from the Chi boys. The Rangers are a solid team that got their a*ses crushed by the Red Sox this week. The great 1975 WS against Big Red Machine is history, and again, not relevant to your post. As a matter of fact, your irrelevant.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

In Response to Re: Sox Almost Sweep Texas : Check your facts before you comment. I don't know what relevance the White Sox have to the discussion, but July 29-31, the Red Sox took 2 of 3 from the Chi boys. The Rangers are a solid team that got their a*ses crushed by the Red Sox this week. The great 1975 WS against Big Red Machine is history, and again, not relevant to your post. As a matter of fact, your irrelevant.
    Posted by soxdawg08

Refer to post #32

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Devildavid, I cut and pasted the quote directly from his article. He may not have meant to say consecutive, but he did: http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/articles/2011/08/26/red_sox_rock_rangers_again/ Entire paragraph: "For Ortiz, it was his 25th home run of the season. He has hit 25 or more in eight consecutive seasons, second only to Ted Williams (14 straight) in franchise history. Ortiz had been tied with Jim Rice." Do you know anything about WHIP and my 2nd question?
    Posted by mjnmjn

WHIP is limited to hits & walks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjnmjn. Show mjnmjn's posts

In Response to Re: Sox Almost Sweep Texas : WHIP is limited to hits & walks.
    Posted by harness

Thanks Harness

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from **The-Babe**. Show **The-Babe**'s posts

In Response to Re: Sox Almost Sweep Texas : You live in your parent's basement and don't work.

LOL...right there mongo....try finding a basement in South Florida you moron.

Sections
Shortcuts