Sox & Papi Talking Extension?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Sox & Papi Talking Extension?

Papi wouldn't even have to be in a position of having to negotiate for an extra year if Boston wasn't so racist.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Papi wouldn't even have to be in a position of having to negotiate for an extra year if Boston wasn't so racist.

[/QUOTE]

This is new management, space. 

These aren't the guys who were the last to integrate or who hosed Tommy Harper.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.  Of course Moon.  Jes' preachin' the Gospel according to Softy.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, softy wishes we brought the racist regime back again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hard for me to keep up with the lunacy.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Just so ya know boys,  Mut & Lou (WEEI) had a big conversation this morning.....  MUT says  NO WAY on the extension......  LOU, no surprise here is all for the extension ........  As DAD would say .............  "SON, in BUSINESS there is such a thing called SHELF-LIFE"   !!!

[/QUOTE]

What is the shelf life on Ortiz Bill?  Is it how long his heel holds up?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

In response to solareclipse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

orientation - a person's feelings, interests, and beliefs. : a main interest, quality, or goal. : the process of giving people training and information about a new job, situation, etc.

Anyone, define "orientation" in the context of sexual proclivity.

One of the definitions of 'orientation' is 'preferences'.  'Sexual preferences' - that covers it doesn't it?

[/QUOTE]

I think solareclipse is Softy.  He's avoided many of his usual buzzwords, but I think he's our man.  "Anyone, define "orientation" in the context of sexual proclivity. Also, give us your best shot in defining "gay". " is right out of the Softy playbook.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ok, after reading the rest of the thread I can see you are joking.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, sorry Steven.  I know tongue-in-cheek rarely succeeds in writing.  But, I couldn;t help it after board-antagonist Softy's nonsense about Ortiz-fan-favorite-racism resurfaced yesterday.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, sorry Steven.  I know tongue-in-cheek rarely succeeds in writing.  But, I couldn;t help it after board-antagonist Softy's nonsense about Ortiz-fan-favorite-racism resurfaced yesterday.

[/QUOTE]
    Ha! I totally knew you were bustin em spacebro! and you have so hit the "hammah" on the nail. this ain't yer grandpa's ownership group. and since your here I wanted to take a quick second and wish you and all the spacefam a very merry xmas and a happy and healthy new year.

as always,

your buddy Hammah!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Ha! I totally knew you were bustin em spacebro! and you have so hit the "hammah" on the nail. this ain't yer grandpa's ownership group. and since your here I wanted to take a quick second and wish you and all the spacefam a very merry xmas and a happy and healthy new year.

as always,

your buddy Hammah!

[/QUOTE]

And a merry xmas and happy new year to you and yours brother.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

make it a merry christmas for ortiz

give him the extension

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

make it a merry christmas for ortiz

give him the extension

[/QUOTE]

I concur.  I don't think he is going to fall off a cliff this year.  And if his performance slips the following year - age finally catching up with the big fella - I do not mind getting 50 cents on the dollar in 2015 just to make sure that Papi finishes his career as a Red Stocking.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to chipaway's comment:
    [QUOTE]

hese aren't the guys who were the last to integrate or who hosed Tommy Harper.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can't speak for Softlaw, but I know a coward when I see it. 

Please provide the name of the "racist regime" so I can notify his estate to sue you. No problem revealing your identity through legal process. I believe your words are enough to identity who you are defaming, but I just wanted to give a big coward the chance to state the name of the "racist regime". 

[/QUOTE]

Why don't you name it?  You love talking about it.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

"Pay that man his money!"  Teddy KGB

http://youtu.be/W6OU_8zkvw4

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Stiffy is still projecting?   Possibly even astro-projecting???  ;)

His faux-outrage about cries of racism are laughable & ironic, as he is the biggest race-baiter / racial demagogue on the planet.  Of course his valid points about liberals crying racism have merrit, but he is the worse spokesman for the cause imaginable.

Stiffy is a stiff competition with Al Sharpton for race-baiter of the year.  

Love the irony in his false defense of Papi after spending the entire 2012 off-season trying to convince the RS faithful to send Papi packing.  Now he moans about Ells being paid more than Papi, claiming this is evidence of Boston Bigotry.  LOL!  

This guy is so unbalance that he can't remember whether he was for it before he was against it.  Hello John Kerry jr.  ;)

Catch a clue Stiffy!  Your routine is old & too hard for you to follow anymore.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

My gut is busting with laughter!

Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Please provide the name of the "racist regime" so I can notify his estate to sue you. No problem revealing your identity through legal process. I believe your words are enough to identity who you are defaming, but I just wanted to give a big coward the chance to state the name of the "racist regime". 

Sue "Sully Baseball" and dozens of other websites and publications.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sullybaseball.blogspot.com/2010/01/all-ungraceful-exit-red-sox-team-of-my.html

The Elk’s Club of Winter Haven Florida invited some of the Red Sox team and management to an event. Tommy Harper wasn’t invited. Why? It was a white only establishment. Tommy Harper complained to the media. So what did the Yawkey run Red Sox do? They fired Harper! Of course… because he was uppity. He sued and won an anti discrimination case. This wasn’t in the distant past. This was 1985. Ahhh the Yawkey legacy

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]

Sue "Sully Baseball" and dozens of other websites and publications.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sullybaseball.blogspot.com/2010/01/all-ungraceful-exit-red-sox-team-of-my.html

The Elk’s Club of Winter Haven Florida invited some of the Red Sox team and management to an event. Tommy Harper wasn’t invited. Why? It was a white only establishment. Tommy Harper complained to the media. So what did the Yawkey run Red Sox do? They fired Harper! Of course… because he was uppity. He sued and won an anti discrimination case. This wasn’t in the distant past. This was 1985. Ahhh the Yawkey legacy

[/QUOTE]
    I'm not sure what qualifies as "the distant past", but this was almost 30 years ago! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Seems like even longer than that.

Here's someone else softy the clown can sue...

http://jordanblumberglong.wordpress.com/2012/08/15/racism-and-americas-national-pastime-the-sad-history-of-the-boston-red-sox/

When the new owner said these words, you know there is something to the claim...

In a statement on National Public Radio shortly after the change in ownership, president and CEO Larry Lucchino admitted, “along with the team’s positive traditions, the club’s history has included ‘an undeniable legacy of racial intolerance.”

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

It's just too bad that the BILL & the clown have to try and continue this sad legacy.

Sections
Shortcuts