Sox and Rays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Sox and Rays

I'm not baffled anymore watching our pitching staff because they are really just bad folks.  Tampa has good pitching but we play these guys like we did the Yanks, prior to and during the start of the 2004 PS before eventually getting p....d off and spanking them.  If our pitchers can't somewhat control this mediocre Tampa lineup, then why keep them together.

I miss Pedro, Lowe and Curt!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Sox and Rays

In Response to Sox and Rays:
    [QUOTE]I'm not baffled anymore watching our pitching staff because they are really just bad folks.  Tampa has good pitching but we play these guys like we did the Yanks, prior to and during the start of the 2004 PS before eventually getting p....d off and spanking them.  If our pitchers can't somewhat control this mediocre Tampa lineup, then why keep them together. I miss Pedro, Lowe and Curt!
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

that's what I have been saying

we finally stood up to the yankees and then we grab our ankles against the Rays

Schil, Pedro, Lowe would never have taken this

This has been going on for FIVE YEARS now and there is no end in sight - these guys seem very CONTENT on keeping things the way it is......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Well, we were 4-2 against the Rays this year coming in.  I'm very tired of losing to these guys too. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Sox and Rays:
    [QUOTE]Well, we were 4-2 against the Rays this year coming in.  I'm very tired of losing to these guys too. 
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

True....problem is I don't think the guys are the roster are sick of it.  Some may be but most seem just fine with it.  Could you imagine this crew during the "ARod-Tek" battle?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox and Rays : True....problem is I don't think the guys are the roster are sick of it.  Some may be but most seem just fine with it.  Could you imagine this crew during the "ARod-Tek" battle?
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

This team has been showing some fight lately, but when Lester coughs up 7 quick ones it's pretty hard to come back. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox and Rays : This team has been showing some fight lately, but when Lester coughs up 7 quick ones it's pretty hard to come back. 
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

It's hard to give yourself a chance when you walk guys and then groove one because you are thinking about the ump s-rewed you

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

And Maddon really knows how to get inside the Sox heads

Ortiz was bothered by the shift and Pena hitting lead off vs Lester was BRILLIANT - we all know Jon ain't playing with a full deck but that was really brilliant

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Sorry, but I have to disagree with the OP.  You can't condemn an entire staff because one guy had a rotten night.  Atchison has gone 2 without giving up a run.  The lineup has now brought in four runs despite horrible baserunning, not scoring from first on a very long double by AGon. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry, but I have to disagree with the OP.  You can't condemn an entire staff because one guy had a rotten night.  Atchison has gone 2 without giving up a run.  The lineup has now brought in four runs despite horrible baserunning, not scoring from first on a very long double by AGon. 
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]

The Bull Pen is great

The Line Up is great

The Bench is great

The starters are flat-out awful

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox and Rays : True....problem is I don't think the guys are the roster are sick of it.  Some may be but most seem just fine with it.  Could you imagine this crew during the "ARod-Tek" battle?
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]
    Name the "most." Give specific evidence to show why they seem just fine losing to the Rays. Losing to the Rays is itself not evidence of being just fine with it. How do you know how they feel? 
    Tonight in the 9th they looked ready to rumble if necessary.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

The BP can't save what is not there to save...