SOX ARE 40-0 WHEN LEADING AFTER 7 INNINGS, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SOX ARE 40-0 WHEN LEADING AFTER 7 INNINGS, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

many want to badger jenks and others but thats a phenomenal stat. pap has only on blown save. when he has been lit up,its been in non-save situations. this team has pride, they pick others up when they cant hold the lead. with bard,aceves, pap and in my view with miller soon to be the prime lefty setup guy, this team could get even better. albers and wheeler have been very versatile as well. can pitch both ahead and behind. i think jenks will come around. the stuff is still there, just need sto stay healthy and pitch with more regularity.  plus the depth of hottovy (?), bowden, morales, and others make it able to absorb injuries.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: SOX ARE 40-0 WHEN LEADING AFTER 8 INNINGS, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

They are even better when leading after 9

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

we have a great closer...Paps is a top, if not thee top closer so far this year IMO..Could a possible contract from the Sox FO be a possibility this year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The-Babe---. Show ---The-Babe---'s posts

sawx ARE 40-0 WHEN LEADING AFTER 8 INNINGS, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

I think it means that they are undefeated when leading after 8 innings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SOX ARE 40-0 WHEN LEADING AFTER 8 INNINGS, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]we have a great closer...Paps is a top, if not thee top closer so far this year IMO..Could a possible contract from the Sox FO be a possibility this year?
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]LOVE PAPS BUT NO WAY I WANT HIM BACK AT 10m+ FOR 4 TO 5 YEARS. we must save somewhere. paps is still good but.. give it to bard, make miller and jenks your setup guys with albers-aceves as part of ur backup units.. thats not a bad bullpen! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: SOX ARE 40-0 WHEN LEADING AFTER 8 INNINGS, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SOX ARE 40-0 WHEN LEADING AFTER 8 INNINGS, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? : LOVE PAPS BUT NO WAY I WANT HIM BACK AT 10m+ FOR 4 TO 5 YEARS. we must save somewhere. paps is still good but.. give it to bard, make miller and jenks your setup guys with albers-aceves as part of ur backup units.. thats not a bad bullpen! 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I think it would only take a 3year deal at about 12mil with Paps. maybe a 4th or option, but I do understand your point. What i dont agree with is miller in the pen fulltime. If he can keep progressing in a starter role, I think he and the Sox would be better served with him in the rotation..Good to have 2 hard-throwing lefties w/good secondary stuff in the rotation. There was a reason he was the 6th pick overall. So far the Sox are the only ones who are taking care of this kid the way he should have been from the start, and now hes finally developing into a MLB starting pitcher.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The-Babe---. Show ---The-Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SOX ARE 40-0 WHEN LEADING AFTER 8 INNINGS, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? : I think it would only take a 3year deal at about 12mil with Paps. maybe a 4th or option, but I do understand your point. What i dont agree with is miller in the pen fulltime. If he can keep progressing in a starter role, I think he and the Sox would be better served with him in the rotation..Good to have 2 hard-throwing lefties w/good secondary stuff in the rotation. There was a reason he was the 6th pick overall. So far the Sox are the only ones who are taking care of this kid the way he should have been from the start, and now hes finally developing into a MLB starting pitcher.

Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

And you know this from the many conversations you have had over breakfast in bed with him?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SOX ARE 40-0 WHEN LEADING AFTER 8 INNINGS, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? : I think it would only take a 3year deal at about 12mil with Paps. maybe a 4th or option, but I do understand your point. What i dont agree with is miller in the pen fulltime. If he can keep progressing in a starter role, I think he and the Sox would be better served with him in the rotation..Good to have 2 hard-throwing lefties w/good secondary stuff in the rotation. There was a reason he was the 6th pick overall. So far the Sox are the only ones who are taking care of this kid the way he should have been from the start, and now hes finally developing into a MLB starting pitcher.
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]that rent is STILL just too damn high!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Doesn't mean that much. Most teams are going to have close to 100% wins when leading after 8.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

[QUOTE]Doesn't mean that much. Most teams are going to have close to 100% wins when leading after 8.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]

Thank you,for mentioning the obvious, this stat means nothing remember there are lies, damm lies, and statistics

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SOX ARE 40-0 WHEN LEADING AFTER 8 INNINGS, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? :    Thank you,for mentioning the obvious, this stat means nothing remember there are lies, damm lies, and statistics
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]
    WROTE IT WRONG, AFTER 7 INNIGS...