Sox are Unbelievably Stupid!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Re: Sox are Unbelievably Stupid!

In response to Alibiike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to traven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Victorino signing makes no sense. What's Ben going to do next, trade for A-Rod?

[/QUOTE]

Well lets just say if Ells is traded would that make sense to you? It makes sense if your spending the money.Why do posters who have no clue want to spend hundreds of millions on big name players for long term deals and down the road call management and GM unbelievably stupid .If you have no clue about what you say shut up... It makes..you UNBELIEVABLY STUPID !!!

[/QUOTE]

The Sox have already been down the "unbelievably stupid" path twice in the last few years - once with Theo and then with BV...

[/QUOTE]

Ben hired BV.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again.

That honor belongs to Larry.

[/QUOTE]

I see, your one of those Ben apologists that says bad moves are LL's fault and good moves are to Ben's credit.

Ben hired BV. That's what GM's do, hire and fire managers.

[/QUOTE]

"that's what GM"s do"

Not last year in Boston. That was all Larry.

You really are disconnected. You're the only fool that doesn't know that.

Coming from someone that wanted Wake re-signed, I'am not shocked.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to traven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Victorino signing makes no sense. What's Ben going to do next, trade for A-Rod?

[/QUOTE]

Well lets just say if Ells is traded would that make sense to you? It makes sense if your spending the money.Why do posters who have no clue want to spend hundreds of millions on big name players for long term deals and down the road call management and GM unbelievably stupid .If you have no clue about what you say shut up... It makes..you UNBELIEVABLY STUPID !!!

[/QUOTE]

The Sox have already been down the "unbelievably stupid" path twice in the last few years - once with Theo and then with BV...

[/QUOTE]

Ben hired BV.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again.

That honor belongs to Larry.

[/QUOTE]

I see, your one of those Ben apologists that says bad moves are LL's fault and good moves are to Ben's credit.

Ben hired BV. That's what GM's do, hire and fire managers.

[/QUOTE]

are you slow?? ben had his manager picked out.... remember dale sveum?! uppermanagement said no and after reports of LL talking to BV at an event MAGICALLY BV has an interview and gets the job.

get real

[/QUOTE]

Since he is that "slow" allow me to answer your question for him.

Yes, he clearly is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

if it was 3 for $20MM i would be ok with this.  this is a horrible signing at $39MM.  i never had confidence in the epstein retread that is cherrington.  now my fears are proven.

this is gonna be a tough 3-4 years for us fans.....

Sections
Shortcuts