Sox beat writers - gutless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Sox beat writers - gutless

I emailed Abraham twice this Spring on what is wrong w Pedroia, NOTHING, same w Salty now, Why are they affraid to write about what is going on?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Re: Sox beat writers - gutless

In Response to Sox beat writers - gutless:
    [QUOTE]I emailed Abraham twice this Spring on what is wrong w Pedroia, NOTHING, same w Salty now, Why are they affraid to write about what is going on?
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]
    Because management doesn't know what's wrong with Pedrioa.
    It's also been reported severaly times Salty has a stomach flu. Maybe he's not responding because you aren't bothering to do your own research.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]I emailed Abraham twice this Spring on what is wrong w Pedroia, NOTHING, same w Salty now, Why are they affraid to write about what is going on?
    Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

Bruised knee, playing tomorrow.  Stomach flu, sitting on the bowl.  Gutless?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

Posted by jader[/QUOTE]
    Maybe if you learned how to be polite they would respond.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

For the real scoop on the Red Sox issues and baseball issues, read Softlaw's blog where he reported that Dusty had residual knee issues and would not be in his best perform until he gets the screw out and fully rehabs next winter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from playball01. Show playball01's posts

In Response to Re: Sox beat writers - gutless:
    [QUOTE]For the real scoop on the Red Sox issues and baseball issues, read Softlaw's blog where he reported that Dusty had residual knee issues and would not be in his best perform until he gets the screw out and fully rehabs next winter.
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]

Dusty needs the screw out and Softlaw has a screw loose that appears to require extensive rehab, but not here!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

ballgirl, the guy who said AGon would be selling tickets in San Diego this year, trolling on by with his tourettes drivel syndrome.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]For the real scoop on the Red Sox issues and baseball issues, read Softlaw's blog where he reported that Dusty had residual knee issues and would not be in his best perform until he gets the screw out and fully rehabs next winter.
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]
    That's a scoop? My cat knows that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Posted by jader[/QUOTE]

Have you considered reading a newspaper, or an internet article, or Rotoworld, or watching a game?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox beat writers - gutless : That's a scoop? My cat knows that.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Mine doesn't.   Frown