Sox Fan Predictions Contest UPDATE

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Contest closed; watch the records all season

IM GLAD THAT I DID NOT JOIN IN THIS EXERCISE AS MY 162-0 IS NOT LOOKING GOOD THIS MORNING !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58.. Show fireballer58.'s posts

By the end of the season I think they'll split with Texas. It will be pay back time the next time they meet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

In Response to Re: Contest closed; watch the records all season:
    [QUOTE]I am especially looking forward to the Yankees series this year.
    Posted by DPapiOrtiz[/QUOTE]

I'm especially looking forward to this contest being won by the guy who predicted an 84-78 record for the

Best.

Team.

EVAH!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Sox Fan Predictions Contest UPDATE

I predicted 161-1, so I went down to permanent defeat on April 2.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Sox Fan Predictions Contest UPDATE

So far, the Sox have started 4 series - against the Rangers, Indians, Yankees, and Rays. And Douglas of Saugus, Calif. already is 0-4 in this competition. That's because he optimistically chose the Sox to sweep all 19 opponents. He also picked the Sox to win the World Series in 4 games against the Washington Nationals. Glad you had fun filling out the form, Doug!

Dan Collins of Matawan, NJ and Me Patters of Stoughton are 0-3; they both said the Sox would sweep the Indians, Rangers, and Yankees. You gotta love optimists.

Eleven others are 0-2, and 135 of you are 0-1 so far. Check out the latest results here:

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/redsox_game/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GARCIA1. Show GARCIA1's posts

In Response to Re: Contest closed; watch the records all season:
    [QUOTE]   IM GLAD THAT I DID NOT JOIN IN THIS EXERCISE AS MY 162-0 IS NOT LOOKING GOOD THIS MORNING !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

no, but there's still 0-162. you may  have won something by having the 2 correct numbers, even if they weren't in the right order.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer5.8. Show fireballer5.8's posts

Re: Sox Fan Predictions Contest UPDATE

I guess it is not a good thing to have all the experts to pick you to win it all.

Sections
Shortcuts