sox in line to pick up MAX SCHERZER next year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

sox in line to pick up MAX SCHERZER next year?

NO way no how tigs can hold on to maxy during free agency next year!  they have too many max deals and this is a max deal begging to happen! to me, this is a guy u take a risk on! he's a boras guy but to me this is a guy u give a CC type deal to! you trade or let go lester to clear some cap room. he's also from St. louis so cards could b in the mix.. but methinks we could outbid them plus he's an AL type guy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Re: sox in line to pick up MAX SCHERZER next year?

A CC type deal will take him to around age 38! No way you invest in a power pitcher for that long.

I would steer clear of this guy. His W-L record is deceiving playing in a great pitchers ball park with termendous offensive support.

Buyer Beware!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

NO way no how tigs can hold on to maxy during free agency next year!  they have too many max deals and this is a max deal begging to happen! to me, this is a guy u take a risk on! he's a boras guy but to me this is a guy u give a CC type deal to! you trade or let go lester to clear some cap room. he's also from St. louis so cards could b in the mix.. but methinks we could outbid them plus he's an AL type guy!

Max Scherzer remains under team control through the 2014 season, as do 34-year-old Victor Martinez and nearly 38-year-old Torii Hunter, who have a combined salary of $26 million next year.

Detroit should have the money to re-sign Scherzer if the Tigers choose.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

I live in Michigan (but i'm a Boston boy) and follow the Tigs. The owners have more Pizza and more money than they know what to do with. When Scherzers contract comes up he will be re-signed by the Tigers.

I dont like facts, they cloud my irresponsible Judgement!

I often go back to read what i wrote only to find out it's not what I said!