sox in line to pick up MAX SCHERZER next year?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Re: sox in line to pick up MAX SCHERZER next year?

A CC type deal will take him to around age 38! No way you invest in a power pitcher for that long.

I would steer clear of this guy. His W-L record is deceiving playing in a great pitchers ball park with termendous offensive support.

Buyer Beware!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

NO way no how tigs can hold on to maxy during free agency next year!  they have too many max deals and this is a max deal begging to happen! to me, this is a guy u take a risk on! he's a boras guy but to me this is a guy u give a CC type deal to! you trade or let go lester to clear some cap room. he's also from St. louis so cards could b in the mix.. but methinks we could outbid them plus he's an AL type guy!

Max Scherzer remains under team control through the 2014 season, as do 34-year-old Victor Martinez and nearly 38-year-old Torii Hunter, who have a combined salary of $26 million next year.

Detroit should have the money to re-sign Scherzer if the Tigers choose.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

I live in Michigan (but i'm a Boston boy) and follow the Tigs. The owners have more Pizza and more money than they know what to do with. When Scherzers contract comes up he will be re-signed by the Tigers.

I dont like facts, they cloud my irresponsible Judgement!

I often go back to read what i wrote only to find out it's not what I said!

Sections
Shortcuts