Sox interested in Drew

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Sox interested in Drew

In response to ConnecticutChris's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

In response to ConnecticutChris's comment:

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

I'd be very surprised if S. Drew would come here after what happened to J.D. Drew.

LOL

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS

stephen drew & red sox in agreement. deal gives jose iglesias & xander bogaerts time to develop. http://cbsprt.co/UCwpYd

Drew gets $9.5M salary. #redsox

That is one fast, instant screenname. You Yankee trolls really have no lives.

I'm not a Yankee troll at all Kim. Die Hard Sox fan here. I used to post on this site several years ago.....and FWIW, this is the first time I've been back in quite a while. For some reason I'm unable to access my former account / screen name (CTChris).

Hey Chris.

I had to re-register using my old handle, can't remember if I experienced any problems taking back my old name although it was like Rip Van Winkle coming down out of the moutains as no one remembered me here as there has been a big turnover in posters.

Good to see you here :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

while i think iggy should start 2013 @ SS i wouldn't object to drew on a 1 year deal and let iggy ride it out in pawtucket for another season. maybe he will finally learn to hit AAA pitching and come into 2014 ready to hit 220+ with GG defense. either way we will be "average" @ the SS position.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTChris. Show CTChris's posts

Here ya go Kimsaysthis

I was able to access my old account, so now I hope you're over calling me a Yankee Troll.

FWIW, the post counts and "first" date are inaccurate. I believe both were reset when they changed the program/format of the forums way back when............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to CTChris' comment:

Here ya go Kimsaysthis

I was able to access my old account, so now I hope you're over calling me a Yankee Troll.

Probably not. That's what kim does. Kind of pike lite...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

California Dreaming...Monday morning quarterback I know but wouldn't it have been nice if we had kept Marco Scutaro !!!

Sections
Shortcuts