Sox' Invisible Man

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Sox' Invisible Man

Third base coach Brian Butterfield is the Hub's invisible man. His primary job description is not to be noticed. He's done a great job so far, in fact, he's conspicuous by his absence. It appears that the traffic cop of the hot corner has a clue about not only about the speed of his runners, but also the arms of the opposition. Many a rally has been sent to an untimely demise on the windmilling arms of his predecessors. Was there ever a bigger incompetent them "Wave 'em in Wendell"? Dale Sveum was his student, I'm sure. As for Mr. Butterfield, he's been mostly perfect. I hope he never has to prove he once worked for the Sox, because no one will remember him being there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Sox' Invisible Man

He will make the right call far more many times than the wrong one. Thats all a team can ask for. Hes also one heck of an infield coach. Good baseball man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

He will make the right call far more many times than the wrong one. Thats all a team can ask for. Hes also one heck of an infield coach. Good baseball man.

I will take a hold sign over a I hope he can make it sign... every day of the week

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Was watching the game on sunsports and even the Rays anouncers were gushing about this guy.

Apparently he's got a great reputation around baseball and really knows his stuff. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Was watching the game on sunsports and even the Rays anouncers were gushing about this guy.

Apparently he's got a great reputation around baseball and really knows his stuff. 

There's always an argument about how many games a good manager can win, it's certain that a 3b coach can influence at least 5 games per season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Relieved we finally have a good one there, hard to come by or so it seems, very important job!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:

Third base coach Brian Butterfield is the Hub's invisible man. His primary job description is not to be noticed. He's done a great job so far, in fact, he's conspicuous by his absence. It appears that the traffic cop of the hot corner has a clue about not only about the speed of his runners, but also the arms of the opposition. Many a rally has been sent to an untimely demise on the windmilling arms of his predecessors. Was there ever a bigger incompetent them "Wave 'em in Wendell"? Dale Sveum was his student, I'm sure. As for Mr. Butterfield, he's been mostly perfect. I hope he never has to prove he once worked for the Sox, because no one will remember him being there.

I still have nightmares about Tim Bogar. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Loved the sideways, who the f are you, look he gave Showalter last week when Showalter tried to walk through him on his way to the mound to change pitchers. I honestly thought there was a chance it might escalate into something. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:

+1 Butterfield looks really good so far.  And LMAO at the statement I highlighted.

Sections
Shortcuts