sox just grind ya to death

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

sox just grind ya to death

this team must be so hard to play they just do not quit.it must be like
    playing two games for the other team because of the way the sox
    gring out their at bats.this was a good win tonite it puts sox back
    up two games despite lackeys outing.to bad tonites game is not on
    at four oclock eastern time. great pitching matchup. go sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Re: sox just grind ya to death

Dispite Lackey's outing? I beg to differ, though he didn't have his best stuff, he grinded it out, held the M's at bay, going 6 full retiring the side in order in the 5th and 6th after allowing 4 runs on a bunch a bloops and seeing eye singles save for the double by Carp, before handing the ball to the backend of the pen up 6-4. That's the definition of keeping your team in the game with a chance to win. Lackey's effort was one of the keys to allow our hitters to grind them to death. Not to say that he didn't have a tough outing but he did outpitch Bevan  and handed the ball to the backend of the pen who did thier job making the 6 runs standup!

Today we're another game up on the Yank's with Beckett on the bump vs Hernandez...And becasue he settled down, and pitched into the 7th everyone in the pen available for today's game and if Beckett goes his usual 7 plus tonight it sets up the pen for Sunday's game tooo...Thats the hidden value in his getting into the 7th after it looked early on that he might be done by the forth...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

totally spot on beantowne! I got a great feeling about josh tonite against the so called "king" who we have had success sort of how we have owned CC the bathtubs azz this year. hey, who's afraid of the big bad king? not pedey and his bunch of gangstahs from bahhhston.....lol..Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to sox just grind ya to death:
    [QUOTE]this team must be so hard to play they just do not quit.it must be like playing two games for the other team because of the way the sox gring out their at bats.this was a good win tonite it puts sox back up two games despite lackeys outing.to bad tonites game is not on at four oclock eastern time. great pitching matchup. go sox.
    Posted by soxyjim[/QUOTE]

Hey soxyjim,

Our offense is probably the best in baseball so the Sox are rarely out of a game.  This team reminds me so much of our 04 team who could "more often than not" come back from any deficit.  These are the type of teams, along with some key pitching that can win a championship.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Don't worry soxyjim, it's a Saturday. You don't have to be up early for school (sorry that you are attending school in August, I never went to summer school myself , but I heard it stinks to be inside when all your friends are having fun).

Perhaps one of your teachers could teach you about the "spellcheck feature" available here?

Sure would help us out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Little sensitive today, Zilla?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Just trying to help the little fella out.

I never took typing in school, but I am doing so much better.

Posting here is great practice ( thank goodness for the 'edit' key or I'd look like a dope!)....no wisecracks!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: sox just grind ya to death:
    [QUOTE]In Response to sox just grind ya to death : Hey soxyjim, Our offense is probably the best in baseball so the Sox are rarely out of a game.  This team reminds me so much of our 04 team who could "more often than not" come back from any deficit.  These are the type of teams, along with some key pitching that can win a championship.
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

Completely agree. So close tonight. :(

One thing about this team is when we were down 5 in the first, I still didn't think it would be that big of a deal. It's exactly like you describe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: sox just grind ya to death:
    [QUOTE]Little sensitive today, Zilla?
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I don't get that either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m