sox look tired

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

sox look tired

i was at fenway last wed. and as i watched i could see they were not ready
    to play.that was a tough series for them and it will not get any easier for
    them.they have texas and the yanks next week and that is without papi
    and youk.if they can stay withen 3 games of yanks i will be happy.
    go sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Re: sox look tired

theo get a good starter or you will pay

posted at 7/27/2011 6:52 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=f531d0fc6514db89d7a3fc2217e2b9e9&plckUserId=f531d0fc6514db89d7a3fc2217e2b9e9">
    First: 11/17/2010
    Last: 8/20/2011
    after andrew millers start last nite that just shows you he is not going to
    help the sox much longer.he gets worse with every start and i do not think
    the sox can count on buch to come back and be himself yet.
    the sox do not need another bat they need a solid starter.you bet your
    life the yanks will not sit around. they will improve the team you can count
    on it.go get a solid starter sox there is a long way to go

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

In Response to sox look tired:
    [QUOTE]i was at fenway last wed. and as i watched i could see they were not ready to play.that was a tough series for them and it will not get any easier for them.they have texas and the yanks next week and that is without papi and youk.if they can stay withen 3 games of yanks i will be happy. go sox.
    Posted by soxyjim[/QUOTE]

Pike says you're not allowed to say that Jim....this is his forum please abide by his rules.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

I made no "editorial" comment. Just posted another comment of his.
    Here are more like that.
    You decide on his feathers and which flock he flies with.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

In Response to Re: sox look tired:
    [QUOTE]I made no "editorial" comment. Just posted another comment of his. Here are more like that. You decide on his feathers and which flock he flies with. http://www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=f531d0fc6514db89d7a3fc2217e2b9e9&plckUserId=f531d0fc6514db89d7a3fc2217e2b9e9
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

Obviously it is wrong for him to question anything about the Sox or have any concerns.....he needs to get his act together.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox look tired : Obviously it is wrong for him to question anything about the Sox or have any concerns.....he needs to get his act together.
    Posted by Mikeyinthebronx2[/QUOTE]

I'm hanging out his laundry. Others can determine if it is still dirty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox look tired : I'm hanging out his laundry. Others can determine if it is still dirty.

I think he just a kid. Probably around 6 years old, maybe 7.

But his observation that the Sox are tired echoes Beckett's complaints about the tight scheduled with lots of travel back and forth from Seattle to Boston then on to KC and Timbuktu.

You would think these guys could sleep on the airplane, but I don't know, personally, I get some of my best sleep between the 4th and 7th innings most nights....this is not possible for the players, however, well at least not the starters...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

They didn't look tired last night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

The OP has to be read in the context of his post history. It is there for anyone to read. No big deal. I try to read recent posts to determine if I should take someone seriously. Many here do not and that is their privilege.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]The OP has to be read in the context of his post history. It is there for anyone to read. No big deal. I try to read recent posts to determine if I should take someone seriously. Many here do not and that is their privilege.

I think we're all clear on your procedure to read posts, you've demonsrtated your technique previously.  Thanks again for the lesson.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Taking most of us seriously can result in serious injury or wrongful death.

My impression is that we have two major groups here, young kids and older guys.

The older guys remember baseball when it was really great and long for it to return to those days, the kids think we older folks are senile and that baseball has never been better than what it is right now. The kids also think the Red Sox should win every year or that season is a complete failure, the older guys remember years when the team stunk all year and we are just grateful when we are actually in the race in September.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox look tired : I think we're all clear on your procedure to read posts, you've demonsrtated your technique previously.  Thanks again for the lesson.
    Posted by Mikeyinthebronx2[/QUOTE]

Some troll for newbies. Mother fish need to steer their baby fish away from chum, nets, and hooks. It's a nasty ocean out there.

Thank You.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: sox look tired : Some troll for newbies. Mother fish need to steer their baby fish away from chum, nets, and hooks. It's a nasty ocean out there. Thank You.

You are completely insane.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]Taking most of us seriously can result in serious injury or wrongful death. My impression is that we have two major groups here, young kids and older guys. The older guys remember baseball when it was really great and long for it to return to those days, the kids think we older folks are senile and that baseball has never been better than what it is right now. The kids also think the Red Sox should win every year or that season is a complete failure, the older guys remember years when the team stunk all year and we are just grateful when we are actually in the race in September.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Great point Zill. I can believe that the older, more sensible posters are old and perhaps retired or at thir office jobs. What I don't understand is why the kids aren't in school from September through June.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diamondtalk. Show Diamondtalk's posts

Francona will need to spot rest certain players for the rest of the regular season.  He also has to be careful how much he's using the bullpen.

Sections
Shortcuts