Sox need Stiffy back to make another bold prediction about their demise!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Sox need Stiffy back to make another bold prediction about their demise!

God help me for saying so, but .........

We want him on this wall!  We need him on this wall.

Sometimes I hate the fact that I am so out of control superstitious about the Sox, but it just seems to be a part of my DNA. 

Talk me off the ledge, because I woke up with this really melancholy feeling.  Something's off with me & the Sox.  I need a sign!  Stiffy's absurd predictions always get me up for the game.  Knowing that he is always wrong always gives me that boost of confidence going into a game.  Game 2 just never felt right.  It was the first time in this post-season where I was not at all confident about a come from behind win.  Even after Papi's big time shot over the monster.

Give me somebody else to despise!  I'm having a hard time hating these Red Birds.  Come on Stiffy.   Please come back out of that hole you crawled into! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Re: Sox need Stiffy back to make another bold prediction about their demise!

I bumped a few maybe that will help