Sox need two of four

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Sox need two of four

I think we'll win one, if lucky two. Hope I'm wrong. But even two should get us a comfy zone for the WC. Hard to watch Tito much longer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Re: Sox need two of four

They really "need" one of four to keep a lead in the WC race.  Taking 2 of 4 would keep TB 4 games back, which is fine with me....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Can't forget about the Angels, though, they're only 4.5 behind us now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Sox need two of four:
    [QUOTE]Can't forget about the Angels, though, they're only 4.5 behind us now.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

Agree that both the Angels and Rays could win the Wild Card this year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

The documentation of Petescall proves that he is a Concern Troll
    Read it
    http://www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d3a3853245bf1ef48391373757940261&plckUserId=d3a3853245bf1ef48391373757940261

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr-Murgatroyd. Show Mr-Murgatroyd's posts

[QUOTE]The documentation of Petescall proves that he is a Concern Troll Read it http://www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d3a3853245bf1ef48391373757940261&plckUserId=d3a3853245bf1ef48391373757940261
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

While you are just a regular troll.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

It's scary that you "troll" guys have time to read all of someone's past posts. Real sad stuff.

[QUOTE]The documentation of Petescall proves that he is a Concern Troll Read it http://www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d3a3853245bf1ef48391373757940261&plckUserId=d3a3853245bf1ef48391373757940261

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Hey Pete, Gickchum told me that your left your skateboard over at his Mom's house. Buzz by tomorrow and get it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Hey, look who called it!

Sox need two of four

posted at 9/15/2011 6:40 PM EDT
    L
    "I think we'll win one, if lucky two. Hope I'm wrong. But even two should get us a comfy zone for the WC. Hard to watch Tito much longer."

Maybe the Coma Ditto-Heads want to rethink their position after the weekend massacre!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Remember my thread about forum egos trumping being a fan? Here is your perfect example of it. Pete is patting himself on the back for his accurate prediction. He is more concerned about being right than he is that " his team" lost 3 out of four. Pete is not alone, the forum is loaded with this mentality. When the final out was made today Pete poured himself a double Scotch and said "Yahoo, I told you so".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

He has the right to boast after taking a position.
    Question is, will we see him again when his doomsdayer projections come up short? Don't take any bets.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]He has the right to boast after taking a position. Question is, will we see him again when his doomsdayer projections come up short? Don't take any bets.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Yes and his position is always constant and predictable. What annoys me is that he sounds like a Yankee fan but pretends that he is a Red Sox fan. There is nothing wrong in exposing this. Let posters decide for themselves who he is a fan of. BDC lets you see post histories and one should take advantage of that information. Think of it as his resume.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox need two of four : Yes and his position is always constant and predictable. What annoys me is that he sounds like a Yankee fan but pretends that he is a Red Sox fan. There is nothing wrong in exposing this. Let posters decide for themselves who he is a fan of. BDC lets you see post histories and one should take advantage of that information. Think of it as his resume.
    Predictable? The pot and the kettle.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

You're correct "Over the" Hill...I was right, and I will always be smarter than you because I can see this disaster for the Sox unfolding. You, however, seem to be mentally impaired and more worried about me. Once again, you worry me because you are SO WORRIED about exposing me as anti-Sox. I'm going to tell the truth about what I see and you will eventually crawl back into your hole and fade-out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox need two of four : Yes and his position is always constant and predictable. What annoys me is that he sounds like a Yankee fan but pretends that he is a Red Sox fan. There is nothing wrong in exposing this. Let posters decide for themselves who he is a fan of. BDC lets you see post histories and one should take advantage of that information. Think of it as his resume.

How can posters decide for themselveswhen you constantly try and make up their minds for them? What wears thin is UR constant patronization.

Believe it or not, people can actually think for themselves.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Obviously many don't do so. I don't make up their minds for them. My above post merely suggested that they can click on a suspected pretender's moniker and see his last ten posts or else recall from one's memory what that poster always says ( what is his agenda). Many continued to get baited, fooled, and and abused by the same trolls day after day. That is obvious. They are the ones who take ADG, Jader, Bosox1941, and Babe seriously. It took them years to finally realize that Softlaw was a fraud.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Some people enjoy the banter. Everybody has their own reasons for being here.
    If the conversation doesn't go the way you wish it to, why comment on it over and over and over and over and over?

That is more of a distraction for posters than you could ever imagine.
    You obviously can't grasp this anymore than you think posters can't grasp Babe/Softlaw/ADG/etc.

That makes you worse than UR prey.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]Some people enjoy the banter. Everybody has their own reasons for being here. If the conversation doesn't go the way you wish it to, why comment on it over and over and over and over and over? That is more of a distraction for posters than you could ever imagine. You obviously can't grasp this anymore than you think posters can't grasp Babe/Softlaw/ADG/etc. That makes you worse than UR prey.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Why don't you enjoy the banter of Softlaw or Burrito. Moonslav and Rap can't stand Softlaw neither. You have called him a pretender and so does Moonslav. The forum reeks of pretenders. It is human nature not to want to waste your time with pretenders but yet to think that they serve a useful purpose. Once again you are much like Burrito and seem to appreciate the "entertainment" that pretenders bring to the forum. The forum is not supposed to be the Jerry Springer Show in order to draw traffic. Burrito would prefer that however.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

If banter with Softy or Burrito bothered me as it does you, I wouldn't engage in the discussion. I don't see people as all white or all black. When they talk baseball, I'll respond in kind. If they want to be humorous, I can appreciate that.
    Who said this place had to be a matter of life or death.

If they get into the gutter, then I'll respond in the same exact tone. You take this place too seriously. It's just a chat board. It wasn't meant to be a platform to exercise demons. I'm sure there are plenty of folks you can disdain off this board without making this forum your personal dartboard.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I think it's ridiculous that Yankee fans would camp out on a Sox fan's thread 24/7 just telling him over and over that he was numerous other posters, and no one objected to that. I've also been accused on the board by Yankee trolls of being other posters. Am I to believe that pointing out those same Yankee trolls' aliases here is not cool?

I just read a few threads with "Athens7676" posting in them. Am I not allowed to say who that is?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

When you engage in baseball talk, stop for a moment and ask yourself if you are being baited, trolled, or teased? Ask yourself if this poster is pretending to be a concerned Red Sox fan but isn't? Ask yourself if you are being played for a fool and are wasting your energy and time? Keep a mental log on various posters and assess what is their agenda, do they appear to be legitimate fans or are they simply here to annoy you? These should be valid concerns for posters who don't want to waste their time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

kim I don't know of any Yankee fan that camps out here 24/7.  I remind you again that I treat them as part of the rivalry, a rivalry many of us grew up with and wouldn't know what to do without.

Obviously you must have experienced the rivalry or how else would explain your disdain for the Yankee posters?

I don't like the Yankees. As for Yankee posters, they are only fans normally - I don't hold them to the same fire.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]kim I don't know of any Yankee fan that camps out here 24/7.  I remind you again that I treat them as part of the rivalry, a rivalry many of us grew up with and wouldn't know what to do without. Obviously you must have experienced the rivalry or how else would explain your disdain for the Yankee posters? I don't like the Yankees. As for Yankee posters, they are only fans normally - I don't hold them to the same fire.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

They were in shifts on Beni's threads just berating him over and over. He was having a little fun with the "rivalry" on his own team board -- not a Yankee board -- and the Yankee trolls here couldn't handle it. Not Jete, btw, who would just banter back and forth with him in fun without all the rage.

If you think that the flood of Yankee posters here (and their many aliases) telling Sox fans they have to keep it honest and real is normal on any Internet team board, you need to visit a few Yankee sites. They are free to say what they want, when they want, how they want. They're not listening to any Sox fans controlling the conversation. That's the difference between this just being about the rivalry. Here, it's more about control.