Sox need two of four

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Sox need two of four

In Response to Re: Sox need two of four:
    [QUOTE]When you engage in baseball talk, stop for a moment and ask yourself if you are being baited, trolled, or teased? Ask yourself if this poster is pretending to be a concerned Red Sox fan but isn't? Ask yourself if you are being played for a fool and are wasting your energy and time? Keep a mental log on various posters and assess what is their agenda, do they appear to be legitimate fans or are they simply here to annoy you? These should be valid concerns for posters who don't want to waste their time.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

And believe it or not, people can make that very distinction on their own. Then it's up to them as to if or how they reply. They don't need a school-mom.
    Really. They don't.

Stop trying to find excuses to echo your own disdain.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox need two of four : And believe it or not, people can make that very distinction on their own. Then it's up to them as to if or how they reply. They don't need a school-mom. Really. They don't. Stop trying to find excuses to echo your own disdain.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

PetesCall came in here tonight pretending to be a Red Sox fan and bragging that he was correct in predicting that Tampa Bay would win the four game series. I pointed Pete's post history and how to find it. His post history and my memory suggests that he is a pretender. It is up to others to make a similar analysis. I merely suggested how to go about it. Those who get fooled by ADG, Jader, and PetesCall day after day need such advice. They really do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox need two of four : PetesCall came in here tonight pretending to be a Red Sox fan and bragging that he was correct in predicting that Tampa Bay would win the four game series. I pointed Pete's post history and how to find it. His post history and my memory suggests that he is a pretender. It is up to others to make a similar analysis. I merely suggested how to go about it. Those who get fooled by ADG, Jader, and PetesCall day after day need such advice. They really do.
    Posted by BeaconHill19[/QUOTE]

Well, if you say so.
    Have you ever considered charging folks for your service?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

You know guys, I am a Red Sox fan. I HATE the Yankees. I can't remember who ADG and Jader even are. Lately, I've been getting "monitored" and harassed by BeaconHill...not sure why, but it's eerie, like being stalked. I think the RS have a much better team than they have performed over the past 6 months. I think there are pressing managerial, management and personnel issues that need to be resolved by the owners after the season. Don't BLAME me if they lose 3 of 4 to the Rays, but it was predictabe based upon their injuries, lack of team motivation and recent 3 week performance. Some like to blog with personal insults and overarching threats like Beacon. That's an issue that needs to be accepted or rejected by each of us. Some here have personal problems, and a blog is the only way to strike back. I comment on what I see after watching a game, or, more importantly, a series or season of play. Hope this clarifies what the sane among us are saying.

Sections
Shortcuts