Sox now at 110 Million(including projected arbritation numbers)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Sox now at 110 Million(including projected arbritation numbers)

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

buster olney sais BC had the groundwork laid out for a deal that would send big numbah 2 out of town :(

doesn't specify which team or who we are getting back. i will be upset if we do not get a ToR guy in return..

[/QUOTE]

By big numbah 2 do you mean ells??? im probably gonna feel stupid for askin but the h3ll with it. Who would you realistically be looking to get back for ells??? I was thinking Maybe ells for ricky nolasco,yunel escobar, and a prospect. What do you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

buster olney sais BC had the groundwork laid out for a deal that would send big numbah 2 out of town :(

doesn't specify which team or who we are getting back. i will be upset if we do not get a ToR guy in return..

[/QUOTE]

By big numbah 2 do you mean ells??? im probably gonna feel stupid for askin but the h3ll with it. Who would you realistically be looking to get back for ells??? I was thinking Maybe ells for ricky nolasco,yunel escobar, and a prospect. What do you think?

[/QUOTE]

keep him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Miami will not rebuild by trading for a 1 year player.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Yup, we shouldve paid a couple mil. and had Loney/gomez platoon 1b because obviously the 13M per for SV is going to hurt us more than the lack of production we would get from your brilliant 1b idea, soft one.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

don't forget soutpaw wants Bradley to play first.