Sox/O's Game Thread - Monday, May 16th

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Re: Sox/O's Game Thread - Monday, May 16th

Classic Dice K. Let's go Sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

This guy is just brutal to watch.....I can't imagine playing in the field behind him... Remy is trying to blame this on getting hit with the first pitch. I'm sure it didn't help but I've seen this movie before from him. Lucky to get out of that only giving up two. Hopefully he settles down and can give us six innings and only an additional run or two.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kt888. Show kt888's posts

WTG Dice - tough shot off the chest there.  His knees are probably still shaking.  I would be afraid to throw a strike after that, too.  Hope the offense gives him a bit of a breather to settled down and come back out strong. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Okay, could have been much worse. I don't think Tillman is anything special. We should be able to get those runs back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Well, that could have been a whole lot worse.  Let's get them right back (and more).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

could have been worse...could have been worse....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Jacoby stays hot. Need Pedey to get going....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

so when do we move craw to the 2 hole already?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Sox/O's Game Thread - Monday, May 16th:
    This guy is just brutal to watch.....I can't imagine playing in the field behind him... Remy is trying to blame this on getting hit with the first pitch. I'm sure it didn't help but I've seen this movie before from him. Lucky to get out of that only giving up two. Hopefully he settles down and can give us six innings and only an additional run or two.
    Posted by CMHBOSOX
    he usually does. he has a 10.35 ERA in the first 3 innings esp the first. he settles down to a .087 ERA after the third inning. same song same dance in most starts. starts shaky, ends well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Come on, Papi!! Stay hot!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Familiar pattern this year. Trouble getting that clutch hit. Too many base runners stranded.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Dice's mechanics look very flawed to my eyes. He looks like he throws with his entire upper body and the drive in his legs is wasted. Watch him. It looks like he has trouble reaching the plate distance wise. He's putting his entire delievery into his arm alone. 

I can't stand watching him. Drives me absolutley insane. You can see it on Francona's face too. Release him. Try and trade for Derek Lowe. 

Time to admit he's more than just a big mistake now. He's a detriment to this team. We finally get to .500 and this waste of millions of dollars will have us a game below that number tomorrow. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Rub a little Ben Gay on that chest and let's go.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

well......at least we got the pitch count up

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Would not go too far with Daisuke, here. He seems to have nothing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Evening All.  Can this Jerkoffski throw strikes?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

cant find the strike zone......warm up wake

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Another wasted opportunity....Still don't understand why Drew hits any highrer than 8th. The guy has fewer RBI's than Salty in thirty more AB's. I trust Lowrie and Crawford more than Drew....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Why wait until the end of the season? Dice-k should retire yesterday.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

thought we all come here to interact a bit? anyway, just musing.. when dice k threw that 256 oitch 17 inning complete game in japan, how longgg do you speculate it must have taken for that game to end?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

well thats a first. i see that on espn's not so top qo this weekend? good non-call...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Another wasted opportunity....Still don't understand why Drew hits any highrer than 8th. The guy has fewer RBI's than Salty in thirty more AB's. I trust Lowrie and Crawford more than Drew....
    Posted by CMHBOSOX

I've never been one to bash Drew but he is starting to get to me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Posted by CMHBOSOX

been wondering that my self? craw should be at 7 or 6. drew should be 8th. only logic is that he sees a lot of pitches and has a good obp..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Sox/O's Game Thread - Monday, May 16th : I've never been one to bash Drew but he is starting to get to me.
    Posted by dgalehouse

agreed dale

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

at least Drew gets on base, and hits towards the BOTTOM of the order,  Dice-k Is the one who is really starting to get to me.  I know he's realistically our 5th starter but still....I'd rather have an innings eater than a walk machine

Sections
Shortcuts